DBol in capsule form???

BamBamLift

Awards
A buddy got DBol from a guy in capsule form. The bottle says, "Bolonad" and says Dianabol 25mg. Anyone heard of DBol in capsule form or this company?

Thanks!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
never heard of the company, but anyone with access to powder and a capping machine can make them

BamBamLift

Awards
OK. Good to know that DBol comes in powder form. I hadn't heard of it, so my first thought was that it was some prohormone being sold as DBol.

Thanks!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
OK. Good to know that DBol comes in powder form. I hadn't heard of it, so my first thought was that it was some prohormone being sold as DBol.

Thanks!
all steroids are made in powder form and are either dissolved in a liquid (oral use), capped, pressed into pills, or baked and put into an injectable form... do u even know what the hell ur doing because it definitely doesnt look that way....

BamBamLift

Awards
Actually, I am new to all of this. Thanks for the help!

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
At 5'7" 260 what is your bf% and goals here? If you have a poor diet and high bf there is a good chance dbol will bloat you into a whale before you know it.

KarlaG

KarlaG

Banned
Awards
5'7" 260? Yes DBol is a perfect compound for whaling

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hi carla! looking good, have you tried any dbol before? check out my, profile pics and we can chat!

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
The way you tell if it's real is you pop 40-50mg an hour or two before hitting the gym. If it's real you'll know.

mildot

Awards
5'7" 260? Yes DBol is a perfect compound for whaling
So if you can harpoon someone they do not stand a chance at talking to you? Lol. You throw d-bol out to get whales to move? Lol.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
So if you can harpoon someone they do not stand a chance at talking to you? Lol. You throw d-bol out to get whales to move? Lol.

back off....karla g is taken. you obviously havent seen my profile pics.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
A buddy got DBol from a guy in capsule form. The bottle says, "Bolonad" and says Dianabol 25mg. Anyone heard of DBol in capsule form or this company?

Thanks!
I've never seen d-bol in a cap form. And neverheard of "Bolonad"
The chem name of d-bol is Methandienone, so not sure what the bolonad would mean.

I suggest you and your buddy do some research before you go getting something from some guy at the gym, or anywhere.

Also,
Let me ask you somthing.
If the stuff you got is legit, do you have any idea what a safe dosage is? Or how long to run it?

Do you know about the support sups you should be taking with d-bol or any other oral for that matter?

Do you have a pct in hand and setup for after the cycle??

I'm not trying to be rude, but if you are foggy on any of the above PLEASE! Put down the pills.
Research/read up on everything and go from there.

JP.

Last edited: