Gymaddict20's Pure Insanity: M1,4ADD, P-Mag & Formestane Cycle Log!!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Gymaddict20's Pure Insanity: M1,4ADD, P-Mag & Formestane Cycle Log!!!!!

Page 1 of 10 1236 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

Gymaddict20's Pure Insanity: M1,4ADD, P-Mag & Formestane Cycle Log!!!!!

Have been looking forward to running this for quite some time. This will be my final bulk before the summer months. My goal is to put on roughly a solid 15lbs with this. I am getting ready to compete in a bench press competition in July. I was originally going to be competeing next month but made the decision that I am just not ready and want to train both with AAS/PH and without before ripping it up at show time.

I will be starting this adventure on March 7th and will be my final bulk before the summer months. I wanted to get this up a few days prior to running the cycle for any questions or concerns.

This cycle is not intended for inexperienced users or anyone under 21. I will not be drinking any booze while on cycle or my PCT. I do like to go out to bars with my girlfriend but water is the only thing that will be consumed. I have done countless hours of research on this and have spoken with both experienced users and the CEL rep. I always highly suggest that a cycle is researched to the extreme before running it.

AAS/PH Experience:
    Dbol
    Deca
    Test-C
    Test Suspension
    Pherplex
    Superdrol
    Halodrol
    Epistane
    Furazadrol
    Formestane
    P-Mag

Cycle:
    M14ADD: 90/120/120/120/000
    P-Mag: 50/075/075/075/075
    Formestane: 00/000/100/100/100

PCT:
    Clomid: 050/50/25/25
    Nolva: 020/20/10/10
    Formestane: 100/50//50/00
    Anadraulic State
    Size-on
    Lean Xtreme

Support Supps:
    Hawethrone Berry (preloaded 2 weeks prior)
    Milk Thistle (preloaded 2 weeks prior)
    Saw Palmetto (preloaded 2 weeks prior)
    Cranberry Extract
    Fish Oil
    DHEA (if needed)
    LG's Receptor

Stats & Experience:
    5' 4"
    175lbs
    Training for over 10 years
    4 years with AAS/PH

Any questions or comments are more than welcome

-Nick aka Gymaddict20

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

good luck man, looks solid to me, 5'4 175lbs, i'll be following this closely, close in height...i'd like to get to that weight
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Nick this cycle looks good,like way you got it layed out.do you always run nolva and clomid on a oral cycle?I just run both for inject cycles that are harsh,i have had good luck with clomid only for orals and most inject cycles.I think you should reach your goal of 15lbs with this cycle.I will def. keep watching this log and give you any input you might need.but to me you seem like you know whats up and will have a kick as@ cycle.I am stuck,Got a question for you,going to be running a cycle in a few months,and i was thinking sus,deca,dbol or test e,deca,dbol for a lean bulk want to keep it as lean as possible.I was also thinking of dropping the deca.what would you think would be better? Good luck with your cycle bro.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyjuice View Post
    Nick this cycle looks good,like way you got it layed out.do you always run nolva and clomid on a oral cycle?I just run both for inject cycles that are harsh,i have had good luck with clomid only for orals and most inject cycles.I think you should reach your goal of 15lbs with this cycle.I will def. keep watching this log and give you any input you might need.but to me you seem like you know whats up and will have a kick as@ cycle.I am stuck,Got a question for you,going to be running a cycle in a few months,and i was thinking sus,deca,dbol or test e,deca,dbol for a lean bulk want to keep it as lean as possible.I was also thinking of dropping the deca.what would you think would be better? Good luck with your cycle bro.
    Ah back to the good old inject days of QV aka Quality Vet lol. They long since got shut down. I ran deca and dbol years ago and saw some great results with just the two. I have never run test deca and dbol

I do always prefer to run both nolva and clomid to get the best of both worlds. Just personal prefrence.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

PURE INSANITY I DO SAY!!! GOOODDD GOOOOD MAAAAN!!! You'll have to tell me about the m14add. . . Buddy on here ran it and it seemed like he had some great success. . .I really like that P-Mag results though!!! i think this is going to be wicked. . whats teh rate of shut down with m14ad?? Also what is the clone of?
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.

Subbed. Can't wait to see this.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Looks good man. I know absolutely nothing about either of these compounds so i'm looking forward to getting learned.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    PURE INSANITY I DO SAY!!! GOOODDD GOOOOD MAAAAN!!! You'll have to tell me about the m14add. . . Buddy on here ran it and it seemed like he had some great success. . .I really like that P-Mag results though!!! i think this is going to be wicked. . whats teh rate of shut down with m14ad?? Also what is the clone of?
    Thanks brother, its going to be a fun one fo sho! I am using Competitive Edge Labs M1, 4ADD.

I am glad to see my usual bros are joining the wild ride. I appreciate everyones support already and I haven't even popped the first pill yet lol.

I did forget to add in the support supps and will corret it. I am also throwing in a little Receptor by LG.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

m14ad is a prohormone of dbol.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.

Subbed bro. Looks like a solid cycle. I've never used either of these compounds before and am going to be following with great enthusiasm. Rip it up brother. Get big and strong. Woooooo!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  226 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyjuice View Post
    m14ad is a clone of dbol.
    It's an actual prohormone. It's not a clone but converts to d-bol in the body.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyNorcross View Post
    It's an actual prohormone. It's not a clone but converts to d-bol in the body.
    Ran dbol back in the day and saw some great gains off of it. To answer Aaeleal's question, I never have had any problems with shutdown from dbol. We will see how it goes with this. I have enough DHEA, Nolva, Clomid,and Letro on hand to poison an elephant. lol
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

I just started an M1,4ADD cycle this week (solo), but I also have some P-Mag on hand for the next cycle. Looking forward to seeing how this goes for you. Good luck!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

noice cycle bro definately subbin for this
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice set up I cant wait to see this get started. Good luck.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

in!!

lots of experience, youve been around!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Subbing for this one. I bought 2 bottles of M1,4ADD and also have 2 bottles of HD-2 (H-Drol Clone) that should have similar affects as your cycle. Going to do any pics? In you avy you looked pretty jacked and would love to see the results of this cycle on you!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Subbing for this one. I bought 2 bottles of M1,4ADD and also have 2 bottles of HD-2 (H-Drol Clone) that should have similar affects as your cycle. Going to do any pics? In you avy you looked pretty jacked and would love to see the results of this cycle on you!
    Yea I will do some after photos I still look like my profile photo. It was taken after my PCT in my last cycle. Thanks for subbin bro.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    in!!

lots of experience, youve been around!!
    I have literally researched this for an hour a day for the past 6 months. I would like to be an example of how much research is needed before diving into a cycle for a lot of the newer AM members. I will be getting my blood work done at the end of the cycle. I had it done about a month ago and the doc said it all looked great. Thanks for joining my anabolic party!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

gl sounds like a great cycle. how long since your last pct?
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    gl sounds like a great cycle. how long since your last pct?
    I finished my PCT in the begining of january.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

kept all your gains? strength n mass
  23. New Member

i'd do at least 6 weeks of any hdrol clone. stuff takes awhile to kick in.

i'd also skip the formestane in PCT. not usually smart to mix your AIs with your SERMs.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

All I have to say is...WOW

I will definately be sticking around for this log.
    Good luck Nick. Your dedication to research shows in your posts.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SOLARUS View Post
    i'd do at least 6 weeks of any hdrol clone. stuff takes awhile to kick in.

i'd also skip the formestane in PCT. not usually smart to mix your AIs with your SERMs.
    agreed formestane can be suppressive to htpa in pct
  26. Board Sponsor

agreed formestane can be suppressive to htpa in pct
    Formestane is normally started with a couple weeks left in the cycle and then overlapped into the first 2 weeks of PCT.
  27. Board Sponsor

Good luck with the stack. I think you will be very pleased.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

So two methyls right? from what i've read running two methyls is a no-no...care to shed some light on why you're doing that? You say you've done your homework gotta put you on the spot!
  29. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    So two methyls right? from what i've read running two methyls is a no-no...care to shed some light on why you're doing that? You say you've done your homework gotta put you on the spot!
    What he is doing is very similiar to escholars log. And it is turning into a really popular cycle.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Not a problem bro. I purposely stated that this is a cycle for more advanced users in my first post due to just that. I have actually stacked methyls in the past. Does anyone remember IDS's Sostonol 250? That was a Phera, Super and Halo blend. Cyclo Bolan was a Super and Halo blend. I have run both of those compound separately in the past. I am very confident in what to expect from this and will be taking every major precaution. I have read Escholars log many times in doing my research and have been finding that this cycle is in fact becoming more and more popular. I know my body's limitations and will be under a doctors care pre, during and post cycle. This will be putting a lot of stress on my liver along with high blood pressure etc. I am taking all the necesssary support suppliments. At the first sign of any problems I will not hesitate to jump ship and start my PCT.

I know I am going to be getting back to the basics here but please bare with me. Hopefully this will help educate some of the less experienced members. For a first time user it is recommended to start with something mild (Epistane or Halo) so one can see how their body reacts. Next they could try something a bit more harsh like a solo run of super or phera. Now we can get into the bridges. After a user has run atleast one of the compounds solo and wants to bridge imo it is ok. The reason for running one separately first is not only to see how their body reacts but to also help them figure out the proper dosage where gains vs sides doesn't come into question. If one was to bridge two compounds as without running at least one of them separate first, they have no way of knowing which compound and which dose needs to be adjusted. Finally for the more advanced users is where the stack comes into play. That is the point I am at. In summing this up it really all comes down to being responsible, doing your research and taking the necessary steps to remain healthy.

Again I am not trying to preach information that you already know. Hopefully this will inform anyone of lesser experience that it is not ok to just stack two methyls right out of the gate. I have come to know most of you that have commented already on this this log and I have learned a great deal from you. Just trying to pass the tourch here.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

kept all your gains? strength n mass
    I kept quite a bit from my last cycle. Roughly solid 14lbs
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    I kept quite a bit from my last cycle. Roughly solid 14lbs
    GYm all i can say!!! You fuking animal!! haha kept all 14lbs. . .nice!!! I'll be massing after my mr. minnesota competition. . .I think!!! not sure if i'll be going to the northern states classics with is only 6 months out from my Mr. Minnesota. . . hmm but again god dam animal haha!!! what was your last cycle??
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

IN!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

GYm all i can say!!! You fuking animal!! haha kept all 14lbs. . .nice!!! I'll be massing after my mr. minnesota competition. . .I think!!! not sure if i'll be going to the northern states classics with is only 6 months out from my Mr. Minnesota. . . hmm but again god dam animal haha!!! what was your last cycle??
    I worked with unrealmachine and liftingstud and they had helped me set up a M-drol / Epi bridge. It was pretty sick.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    I worked with unrealmachine and liftingstud and they had helped me set up a M-drol / Epi bridge. It was pretty sick.
    thats why this log will be great to compare. Im a big fan of SD bridges, just got off SD into phera 5 weeks up 17.5 lbs. deff some bloat there from phera but it was a bulk
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

Who else loves these as much as me? lol. This my stock that will be sitting on my shelf until late next year. I am not diging into it for this cycle and will be takign some time off after this crazy run. I actually did have more but I sold most of it. I figure this is enough to last me for a while haha.

37. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    Formestane is normally started with a couple weeks left in the cycle and then overlapped into the first 2 weeks of PCT.
    ??? who makes this stuff up?

it's been shown that mixing tamoxifen with letrozole actually reduces the efficacy of the tamoxifen. while this connection has not been tested clinically for other AIs - why risk it?

now, HCG for the first 2 weeks of PCT...that's more reasonable (although still hotly debated)
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

INSANNNNEEE INTHE MEMBRANE!!! haha I love it. . . Reminds me of my stock pile

Name:  user87648_pic732_1255058382.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  45.0 KB
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Wats up big guy? You know I'm subbed. Still thinking about what I'm gonna run. U still got that business trip to NC coming up?

You will def hit your goal. Smash $hit up!

BTW. Seems like you like Phera as much as I like Tren, even though I'm scared as hell of it haha.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

INSANNNNEEE INTHE MEMBRANE!!! haha I love it. . . Reminds me of my stock pile

Name:  user87648_pic732_1255058382.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  45.0 KB
    lol I love it. Thats feckin awesome bro!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pure insanity abdominals :)
    By Steelwolf in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 06:22 PM
  2. M1, 4ADD / P- mag cycle or M-drol / P-plex cycle?
    By gymaddict20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 03:46 PM
  3. How's this cycle look (m1T/1,4ADD)?
    By Flash in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-22-2004, 06:02 PM