Gymaddict20's Pure Insanity: M1,4ADD, P-Mag & Formestane Cycle Log!!!!!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Have been looking forward to running this for quite some time. This will be my final bulk before the summer months. My goal is to put on roughly a solid 15lbs with this. I am getting ready to compete in a bench press competition in July. I was originally going to be competeing next month but made the decision that I am just not ready and want to train both with AAS/PH and without before ripping it up at show time.

I will be starting this adventure on March 7th and will be my final bulk before the summer months. I wanted to get this up a few days prior to running the cycle for any questions or concerns.

This cycle is not intended for inexperienced users or anyone under 21. I will not be drinking any booze while on cycle or my PCT. I do like to go out to bars with my girlfriend but water is the only thing that will be consumed. I have done countless hours of research on this and have spoken with both experienced users and the CEL rep. I always highly suggest that a cycle is researched to the extreme before running it.

AAS/PH Experience:
Dbol
Deca
Test-C
Test Suspension
Pherplex
Superdrol
Halodrol
Epistane
Furazadrol
Formestane
P-Mag

Cycle:
M14ADD: 90/120/120/120/000
P-Mag: 50/075/075/075/075
Formestane: 00/000/100/100/100

PCT:
Clomid: 050/50/25/25
Nolva: 020/20/10/10
Formestane: 100/50//50/00
Anadraulic State
Size-on
Lean Xtreme

Support Supps:
Hawethrone Berry (preloaded 2 weeks prior)
Milk Thistle (preloaded 2 weeks prior)
Saw Palmetto (preloaded 2 weeks prior)
Cranberry Extract
Fish Oil
DHEA (if needed)
LG's Receptor

Stats & Experience:
5' 4"
175lbs
Training for over 10 years
4 years with AAS/PH

Any questions or comments are more than welcome

-Nick aka Gymaddict20

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good luck man, looks solid to me, 5'4 175lbs, i'll be following this closely, close in height...i'd like to get to that weight

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Nick this cycle looks good,like way you got it layed out.do you always run nolva and clomid on a oral cycle?I just run both for inject cycles that are harsh,i have had good luck with clomid only for orals and most inject cycles.I think you should reach your goal of 15lbs with this cycle.I will def. keep watching this log and give you any input you might need.but to me you seem like you know whats up and will have a kick as@ cycle.I am stuck,Got a question for you,going to be running a cycle in a few months,and i was thinking sus,deca,dbol or test e,deca,dbol for a lean bulk want to keep it as lean as possible.I was also thinking of dropping the deca.what would you think would be better? Good luck with your cycle bro.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Nick this cycle looks good,like way you got it layed out.do you always run nolva and clomid on a oral cycle?I just run both for inject cycles that are harsh,i have had good luck with clomid only for orals and most inject cycles.I think you should reach your goal of 15lbs with this cycle.I will def. keep watching this log and give you any input you might need.but to me you seem like you know whats up and will have a kick as@ cycle.I am stuck,Got a question for you,going to be running a cycle in a few months,and i was thinking sus,deca,dbol or test e,deca,dbol for a lean bulk want to keep it as lean as possible.I was also thinking of dropping the deca.what would you think would be better? Good luck with your cycle bro.
Ah back to the good old inject days of QV aka Quality Vet lol. They long since got shut down. I ran deca and dbol years ago and saw some great results with just the two. I have never run test deca and dbol

I do always prefer to run both nolva and clomid to get the best of both worlds. Just personal prefrence.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
PURE INSANITY I DO SAY!!! GOOODDD GOOOOD MAAAAN!!! You'll have to tell me about the m14add. . . Buddy on here ran it and it seemed like he had some great success. . .I really like that P-Mag results though!!! i think this is going to be wicked. . whats teh rate of shut down with m14ad?? Also what is the clone of?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man. I know absolutely nothing about either of these compounds so i'm looking forward to getting learned.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
PURE INSANITY I DO SAY!!! GOOODDD GOOOOD MAAAAN!!! You'll have to tell me about the m14add. . . Buddy on here ran it and it seemed like he had some great success. . .I really like that P-Mag results though!!! i think this is going to be wicked. . whats teh rate of shut down with m14ad?? Also what is the clone of?
Thanks brother, its going to be a fun one fo sho! I am using Competitive Edge Labs M1, 4ADD.

I am glad to see my usual bros are joining the wild ride. I appreciate everyones support already and I haven't even popped the first pill yet lol.

I did forget to add in the support supps and will corret it. I am also throwing in a little Receptor by LG.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
m14ad is a prohormone of dbol.

meathed

meathed

Awards
Subbed bro. Looks like a solid cycle. I've never used either of these compounds before and am going to be following with great enthusiasm. Rip it up brother. Get big and strong. Woooooo!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
It's an actual prohormone. It's not a clone but converts to d-bol in the body.
Ran dbol back in the day and saw some great gains off of it. To answer Aaeleal's question, I never have had any problems with shutdown from dbol. We will see how it goes with this. I have enough DHEA, Nolva, Clomid,and Letro on hand to poison an elephant. lol

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I just started an M1,4ADD cycle this week (solo), but I also have some P-Mag on hand for the next cycle. Looking forward to seeing how this goes for you. Good luck!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
noice cycle bro definately subbin for this

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice set up I cant wait to see this get started. Good luck.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
in!!

lots of experience, youve been around!! :thumbsup:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbing for this one. I bought 2 bottles of M1,4ADD and also have 2 bottles of HD-2 (H-Drol Clone) that should have similar affects as your cycle. Going to do any pics? In you avy you looked pretty jacked and would love to see the results of this cycle on you!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Subbing for this one. I bought 2 bottles of M1,4ADD and also have 2 bottles of HD-2 (H-Drol Clone) that should have similar affects as your cycle. Going to do any pics? In you avy you looked pretty jacked and would love to see the results of this cycle on you!
Yea I will do some after photos I still look like my profile photo. It was taken after my PCT in my last cycle. Thanks for subbin bro.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
in!!

lots of experience, youve been around!! :thumbsup:
I have literally researched this for an hour a day for the past 6 months. I would like to be an example of how much research is needed before diving into a cycle for a lot of the newer AM members. I will be getting my blood work done at the end of the cycle. I had it done about a month ago and the doc said it all looked great. Thanks for joining my anabolic party!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
gl sounds like a great cycle. how long since your last pct?

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
i'd do at least 6 weeks of any hdrol clone. stuff takes awhile to kick in.

i'd also skip the formestane in PCT. not usually smart to mix your AIs with your SERMs.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
All I have to say is...WOW

I will definately be sticking around for this log.
Good luck Nick. Your dedication to research shows in your posts.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i'd do at least 6 weeks of any hdrol clone. stuff takes awhile to kick in.

i'd also skip the formestane in PCT. not usually smart to mix your AIs with your SERMs.
agreed formestane can be suppressive to htpa in pct

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
agreed formestane can be suppressive to htpa in pct
Formestane is normally started with a couple weeks left in the cycle and then overlapped into the first 2 weeks of PCT.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the stack. I think you will be very pleased.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
So two methyls right? from what i've read running two methyls is a no-no...care to shed some light on why you're doing that? You say you've done your homework gotta put you on the spot!

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So two methyls right? from what i've read running two methyls is a no-no...care to shed some light on why you're doing that? You say you've done your homework gotta put you on the spot!
What he is doing is very similiar to escholars log. And it is turning into a really popular cycle.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Not a problem bro. I purposely stated that this is a cycle for more advanced users in my first post due to just that. I have actually stacked methyls in the past. Does anyone remember IDS's Sostonol 250? That was a Phera, Super and Halo blend. Cyclo Bolan was a Super and Halo blend. I have run both of those compound separately in the past. I am very confident in what to expect from this and will be taking every major precaution. I have read Escholars log many times in doing my research and have been finding that this cycle is in fact becoming more and more popular. I know my body's limitations and will be under a doctors care pre, during and post cycle. This will be putting a lot of stress on my liver along with high blood pressure etc. I am taking all the necesssary support suppliments. At the first sign of any problems I will not hesitate to jump ship and start my PCT.

I know I am going to be getting back to the basics here but please bare with me. Hopefully this will help educate some of the less experienced members. For a first time user it is recommended to start with something mild (Epistane or Halo) so one can see how their body reacts. Next they could try something a bit more harsh like a solo run of super or phera. Now we can get into the bridges. After a user has run atleast one of the compounds solo and wants to bridge imo it is ok. The reason for running one separately first is not only to see how their body reacts but to also help them figure out the proper dosage where gains vs sides doesn't come into question. If one was to bridge two compounds as without running at least one of them separate first, they have no way of knowing which compound and which dose needs to be adjusted. Finally for the more advanced users is where the stack comes into play. That is the point I am at. In summing this up it really all comes down to being responsible, doing your research and taking the necessary steps to remain healthy.

Again I am not trying to preach information that you already know. Hopefully this will inform anyone of lesser experience that it is not ok to just stack two methyls right out of the gate. I have come to know most of you that have commented already on this this log and I have learned a great deal from you. Just trying to pass the tourch here.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I kept quite a bit from my last cycle. Roughly solid 14lbs
GYm all i can say!!! You fuking animal!! haha kept all 14lbs. . .nice!!! I'll be massing after my mr. minnesota competition. . .I think!!! not sure if i'll be going to the northern states classics with is only 6 months out from my Mr. Minnesota. . . hmm but again god dam animal haha!!! what was your last cycle?? :22:

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
GYm all i can say!!! You fuking animal!! haha kept all 14lbs. . .nice!!! I'll be massing after my mr. minnesota competition. . .I think!!! not sure if i'll be going to the northern states classics with is only 6 months out from my Mr. Minnesota. . . hmm but again god dam animal haha!!! what was your last cycle?? :22:
I worked with unrealmachine and liftingstud and they had helped me set up a M-drol / Epi bridge. It was pretty sick.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
I worked with unrealmachine and liftingstud and they had helped me set up a M-drol / Epi bridge. It was pretty sick.
:) thats why this log will be great to compare. Im a big fan of SD bridges, just got off SD into phera 5 weeks up 17.5 lbs. deff some bloat there from phera but it was a bulk

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Who else loves these as much as me? lol. This my stock that will be sitting on my shelf until late next year. I am not diging into it for this cycle and will be takign some time off after this crazy run. I actually did have more but I sold most of it. I figure this is enough to last me for a while haha.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Formestane is normally started with a couple weeks left in the cycle and then overlapped into the first 2 weeks of PCT.
??? who makes this stuff up?

it's been shown that mixing tamoxifen with letrozole actually reduces the efficacy of the tamoxifen. while this connection has not been tested clinically for other AIs - why risk it?

now, HCG for the first 2 weeks of PCT...that's more reasonable (although still hotly debated)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
INSANNNNEEE INTHE MEMBRANE!!! haha I love it. . . Reminds me of my stock pile

user87648_pic732_1255058382.jpg
:dump:

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Wats up big guy? You know I'm subbed. Still thinking about what I'm gonna run. U still got that business trip to NC coming up?

You will def hit your goal. Smash $hit up!

BTW. Seems like you like Phera as much as I like Tren, even though I'm scared as hell of it haha.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Wats up big guy? You know I'm subbed. Still thinking about what I'm gonna run. U still got that business trip to NC coming up?

You will def hit your goal. Smash $hit up!

BTW. Seems like you like Phera as much as I like Tren, even though I'm scared as hell of it haha.
I knew you'd be along for the ride haha. I will defn be down to NC soon. I am just waiting on my customer to finish the paper work crap for our contract. I will be well into this methylated mess of awesomeness while I'm there so we will defn have to smash some steel. I bet between the two of us, we could get kicked out of planet fitness within the first 3 sets lol. How much did you keep off of our last cycle? Thanks for joining brother.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I knew you'd be along for the ride haha. I will defn be down to NC soon. I am just waiting on my customer to finish the paper work crap for our contract. I will be well into this methylated mess of awesomeness while I'm there so we will defn have to smash some steel. I bet between the two of us, we could get kicked out of planet fitness within the first 3 sets lol. How much did you keep off of our last cycle? Thanks for joining brother.

haha. I kept 12-13lbs. I'm debating on cutting so I'm mixing up my routine w/ high reps now, but I've got a ton of tren and a lot of SD/Phera clones so I'm trying to figure out what I want to run. Hopefully I will have decided what I want to run by that time and I'll more than likely be back on some cycle when you get around here. I'm thinking SD/Tren bridge, but IDK. One of my other lifting buddies will be into his Winny/Tren cycle by then so it should be interesting haha.

And yea I forsee and issue w/ planet fitness and out workouts haha

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I am looking forward to this cycle but am also looking forward to cutting afterwards. I have been on my bulking diet of 4000 calories a day since I finished the M-drol/Epi bridge. I feel so bloated and actaully started to get a small gut. I know I wont really care as much once I hop on cycle but as for right now I am hating life lol. I will work my a$$ off again like always and put on some more size. Then I will worry about cutting up for the summer.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
awesome. Ive been looking into a cycle similiar to this using M1,4add and either h-drol or epi. I posted all kinds of threads and researched but theres not a lot of info on it. Ill be watching this log religiously. Thanks and good luck!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
awesome. Ive been looking into a cycle similiar to this using M1,4add and either h-drol or epi. I posted all kinds of threads and researched but theres not a lot of info on it. Ill be watching this log religiously. Thanks and good luck!
Welcome, I will try to be as thorough as I can with this log. Try reading Escholars log. I used that as one of my sources when doing my research in this.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE

The time has finally come. I have preloaded all the proper support supps for the past two weeks and popped 75mg of p-mag and 90mg of M1, 4ADD yesterday. Went to the gym last night and had a great chest workout just like always. I actually woke up in a good mood this morning, that never happens hahah. I will be incorporating some more cardio with this cycle (aside from my morning cardio with the girlfriend) than I usually do. It typical for me to do cardio one day a week for about an hour. I will be mixing in cardio 3-4 days a week for an intense 20 minute session instead.

I will be taking my P-Mag and M1, 4ADD with olive oil. I have typed my diet below to give you a rough overview. It does change day to day but this should give everyone a general idea.

Meal 1:
1 glass of Pomegranate, Blueberry & Acai Juice (Blend)
1 Banana
Protein shake (roughly 60 grams of protein depending on the milk I use)

Meal 2:
Whole grain oatmeal
Few handfuls of peanuts

Meal 3:
2 Chicken salad or tuna sandwiches on whole wheat bread

Meal 4 aka lunch:
12 oz steak or other red meat
steamed veggies

Meal 5, pre workout at roughly 3:30ish:
2 scoops protein
Orange or banana
Whole grain oatmeal

Meal 6, post workout aka dinner:
2, 12oz steaks or 2 cheese burgers or other from of red meat or Egg whites
Baked sweet potato
Brown Rice, with corn mushrooms and onions
Protein shake

Meal 7:
2 cups cottage cheese
Few handfuls of peanuts

I will binge usually on Sundays and have a large pasta dinner. I am Italian, its what we do on Sundays lol

Any questions or concerns please let me know.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
??? who makes this stuff up?

it's been shown that mixing tamoxifen with letrozole actually reduces the efficacy of the tamoxifen. while this connection has not been tested clinically for other AIs - why risk it?

now, HCG for the first 2 weeks of PCT...that's more reasonable (although still hotly debated)
The issue has been talked about to death. There have been multiple huge formestane threads in which various dosing protocals have been discussed. Also, there are an enormous amount of logs that have been posted over the years, not just with our product, but with people that made their own dermals back in the day, etc.

I think its a far stretch to say that because letro reduces tamox effectiveness that it in any way translate to formestane.

If you with to continue the discussion, please pm me rather than us derail his log.

Thanks.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
GOOD STUFF BRUTHA!!! GET"M MAN GOTTA GON DON HIT IT MAN!! haha

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
true insanity!! awesome log. can't wait to see how this turns out.