4-ad cypionate and 19-nor cypionate

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Anyone hear anything about the VPX cypionates?

http://www.vpxsports.com/1test_4test_cypionate.html

I also have it on good autority that Kilosports will have 19nor, 4-AD and 1-Test liquid preps within a month. Any updates from any home brewers?

HUGE

2. We've been discussing the VPX stuff over at BB.com. Essentially, they said that there is no reason for one to think that the Cyp products are injectable. We all came to the conclusion that they are full of ****.

That being said, they are pretty expensive especially the 1-Test-Cyp version. I wouldn't inject any 1-Test product. At 50/mg/ml you would need large volumes to have any effect anyway.

EDog
    •   

3. Has anyone even made any keepable gains from the "cyp" versions ?

I know the regular versions work.

4. I did about 800 mg a week of the 4-AD-Cyp and did ok for the first few weeks and then after 2 more weeks the gains petered out. I hear now that you have to frontload with 2500mg for the first few weeks. I plan on trying again in July and will let you know. Patrick Arnold said the Nor-Diol only assayed at 50% of Deca in rats and 4-AD assayed at 95% of Test in rats. Seems we can't really judge much from the rat assays though. I can't wait until I get the 1,4 diol Cypionate.

EDog

5. I just finished a topical 1-Test / 3-Alpha cylce , so I need to take a 6-oxo break (4-6 weeks, see how it goes) then I think I will give these liquid preps a shot ( is that a pun? hmmmm....) What is the deal with the 1,4 andro cyp?

HUGE

6. I am woriking on getting it for the site. I am really excited about it. I think it should be the best cyp-prohormone out there. There is one more PH that is even more interesting, but it is a way off before we'll see a Cyp version of that one and that is the new Tren precursor that is supposed to be coming out. We'll have to see if it is a reality though because VPX promised it a log time ago and they couldn't make it stable. Remember Paradrol???

EDog

7. Would it be powder or liquid on your site?

8. Powder for sure. You can homebrew it yourself with either a kit which I will hopefully have or just get the stuff from any source. I'll let you guys know when we get it. I hope it is soon just for my own benefit. What is good about it is that typically you keep the gains you get from EQ and I hope the same will be with 1,4 Cypionate.

EDog

9. The 1,4-cyp will be a thick oil and not a powder...hard to make though regardless of viscosity or consistency.

Chemo

10. Bump.

Anybody still doing a cycle? Let's hear some feedback.
    •   

11. just started a Nordiol Cycle last week. I'll let you know. I am also going to start the anarchy stack next week along with it. Front loaded 2500 mg to start and am at 1250 maintenance for the rest of the 8 weeks. If after 4 weeks, I get nothing I may abort, but I feel pretty ****ing good on it. I choose Nordiol because I believe that it is easier on the body (deca) than Test. Nandrolone has been shown to improve lifespan where Test has reduced it.

EDog

12. Originally posted by Retired*now legalgear.com*
    just started a Nordiol Cycle last week. I'll let you know. I am also going to start the anarchy stack next week along with it. Front loaded 2500 mg to start and am at 1250 maintenance for the rest of the 8 weeks. If after 4 weeks, I get nothing I may abort, but I feel pretty ****ing good on it. I choose Nordiol because I believe that it is easier on the body (deca) than Test. Nandrolone has been shown to improve lifespan where Test has reduced it.

EDog
    Hey man, any update yet? How did it go?

I'm looking into buying some from you guys, but if I frontloaded w/ 2500 and then maintenance at 1250, I'd have to buy 3 vials off you guys. Which would be $225--ouch........unless its worth it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4-AD and 19-Nor
    By Oneil in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 11:54 AM
  2. 1-test,4ad and 19-nor trans +
    By meanfarmer in forum Supplements
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 04:41 PM
  3. Phera-Plex and 19-nor-diol
    By Ddono25 in forum Anabolics