4-ad cypionate and 19-nor cypionate

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Originally posted by 1Fast400
    Add 5 ccs of benzyl alcohol to 95 ccs of vegetable oil (corn, sesame, or peanut). Mix well

Heat oil to 130 - 140 degrees fahrenheit

Add 11.5 grams of 4-AD cypionate and mix until a clear solution is obtained

Pass hot oil solution through syringe filter ( 0.45 or 0.1 micron) and into clean vial or glass container.

Seal container

Should provide around 105-110 ccs of approximately 100mg per cc 4-AD cyp in oil
    You would have to inject twice as much as RVEXLER's recipe.

2. Originally posted by 1Fast400
    Add 5 ccs of benzyl alcohol to 95 ccs of vegetable oil (corn, sesame, or peanut). Mix well

Heat oil to 130 - 140 degrees fahrenheit

Add 11.5 grams of 4-AD cypionate and mix until a clear solution is obtained

Pass hot oil solution through syringe filter ( 0.45 or 0.1 micron) and into clean vial or glass container.

Seal container

Should provide around 105-110 ccs of approximately 100mg per cc 4-AD cyp in oil
    At this concentration what would the best injection scheme be assuming you want to hit 700 mg a week of 4-AD.

Would it be 2 cc EOD or 1 cc ED.

Even better since it is in oil could you stretch it to say 3.5 cc 2 x week?
    Not sure on the half life and absorbtion rate of this formula.
    •   

3. The whole idea of the "cyp" is to keep from doing ED or EOD. Once very 5 to 7 days enough.

Thats is why I was thinking the 250mg/ml is better suited.

4. Gotcha, the 250mg/ml seems awful high.

Chemo's thread about making a 4-AD inject was talking about 50 mg/ml.

If you can get it that high it is very good.
    I could enjoy injecting 1 gr a week.....

Edit:
    Never mind this post I was being stupid and reading an old thread also where Chemo was discussing a 50mg/ml mix from a friend. Thanks for pointing out my ignorance Steve
    Last edited by elijah_123; 03-22-2003 at 09:14 AM.

5. NO, his 4AD cyp post says 250-600mg/ml
    •   

6. Originally posted by captainbicept

actually once the prohormone is turned into an injectable form it is illegal, you can have all the powders and supplies to make the injectables in your possession as long as it has not been converted, once converted it is just as illegal as real cypionate. which is why i dont understand why ppl wouldnt just inject real cyp. which is 2x weekly injections still and will obviously be more effective than the prohormone, i just see it as if you are taking the leap to inject using an illegal product why not just use the real more effective one, the only "selling point" which i can see is that you can attain all the supplies legaly and readilly.
    There isn't NEAR as much legal risk with injecting prohormones, whether it is legal or not, mainly because you can legally order the supplies and it doesn't matter if you get caught going across the border with them or if people find them in the mail. With AAS, they are illegal in any way shape or form. (unless you have a rx) If you think about it, having illegal things in your house isnt as big of a deal as transporting them from place to place, something you wouldnt have to do if you injected prohormones.

7. how can they prove that your injectable mix is actually for injecting.. all you have is a legal sterile vial

8. With respect to 1fast's recipe post:

Very good but I would prefer 1% BA / 5% BB for the mix simply due to the fact that the cyp ester is plenty soluble to support 500 mg/mL without a co-colvent and the BA could be used as a true bacteriostatic agent.

Chemo

9. crap! i wish i wouldve tried to get it into a higher concentration i wussed out and stopped at 250mg/ml and now i shoot 2ml 2x a week which really isnt soo bad but 1ml a shot would be beter as my hands are not soo steady

10. 2 mL twice per week is pretty standard...

Do tell your details: recipe, directions, observations, pain factor, and everything else.
  11. come on guys

ok i think we all got the making of the substance down, hell i want to know the gains made off this little project, anyone who has done the ****, please post gains(weight increase, and strenght increase) as well as your current diet. Someone i know has done at least three weeks of it right?

12. going into my "project" as we speak

just mixed mine up and going to be running it through the whatman filter soon

13. Nice thread. Keep the updates coming.

14. guess ill post it in this one too..

well i just did an experiment with 4-ad cyp yesterday..

14 grams 4ad cyp
    3mls BA
    6mls BB
    41 mls Oil

the 4ad disolved easily in the BA/BB mixture
    once that was done put it in bottle with 41 mls oil
    placed bottle in boiling water for 20 minutes
    filtered hot mixture through wathman .45 filter into sealed 50ml bottle
    yeild 280mg/ml
    Im goin to cut it down some .. add another 50mls of oil .. it seems realy thick .. so it will be around 140mg/ml

15. Melissa at Lemelange will have USP cottonseed oil to help with these experiments Beats sesame oil hands down...

Chemo

16. ok i used the recipe that was posted here using researchkits 4g kit and it was SUPER simple to do took me 1/2 hr tops and that was w/ re-reading the directions 1000 times to make sure i didnt mess anything up

NO PAIN after injection at all no soreness no nothing no marks either

next time i think i will try 23g needle instead of 25 because like i said i have a shaky ass hand and its a bit hard to keep the needle steady but i really dont think it is making a difference (Read no pain)

i am now heating up the syringe under water for a bit and that is helping

i will post more results when im not at work

BTW if anyone doesnt want to post PLEASE PM me to share some details!

17. Let me tell y'all what scares me. And I have no qualms about admitting this, so feel free to call me a woman, ease my fears, or what have you.

The idea of injecting myself scares the **** out of me. It's not the pain that concerns me, it's the other things, like hitting and damaging a major nerve, injecting a bubble into myself unknowingly, injecting into an artery unknowingly, or something else that could cause a serious problem.

Let's hear it.

18. Originally posted by SirSavageX
    Let me tell y'all what scares me. And I have no qualms about admitting this, so feel free to call me a woman, ease my fears, or what have you.

The idea of injecting myself scares the **** out of me. It's not the pain that concerns me, it's the other things, like hitting and damaging a major nerve, injecting a bubble into myself unknowingly, injecting into an artery unknowingly, or something else that could cause a serious problem.

Let's hear it.
    I have never heard of anyone hitting and damaging a major nerve. The needles are just too thin. Since the injections are IM (into the muscle) as opposed to IV (into the vein) then embolism's (air-bubbles) are not a problem. If you aspirate, then you won't every inject into a vein or artery and even those who have have survived the experience. Honestly, the biggest risk is that of an infection due to less than sanitary procedures used by many.
    Last edited by RVEXLER; 04-02-2003 at 06:35 PM.

19. Originally posted by SirSavageX

Let's hear it.
    hey bro i hearya but its really not a big deal i had a lot more concerns than that b4 i started..

but to deal with your concerns the nerves can easily be avoided by going through the muscle slow you will easily feel it coming on and you can repoke.. this is what happened my first poke and was no big deal at alll

you would need 5ccs of air to do any damage ... use 3 cc syringes

and aspirating will avoid stop you from injecting into a vein/artery

not saying this to convince you one way or the other.

btw there are MANY juicers out there who have 1000+ injections and have never had a problem...

20. SSX,

Basic steps:
    • Prep site and pin
    • Enter at 90 degree angle in ONE STEADY MOTION. Stop and starts make for slight cramps later.
    • ASPIRATE by applying slight back pressure on the plunger. If you are doing this you have clearly not hit a nerve. As was said above, you'll know well before you come within an inch of the nerve. If you do not draw blood into the syringe barrel you are not in a vein or artery.
    • Inject SLOWLY and EVENLY. This is the key to soreness...after a while you'll get into a rythm of your own but very important at the beginning.
    • Don't lax on the hygience...apply pressure until the spot of blood does not appear on the boo-boo If you use a 28 or 25 to pin you probably don't have to worry about this so much.

21. Hey tom how is the 25g needle working out for you?

22. Not that I advocate using esterfied PH's for injectable preparations.

Originally posted by Chemo
    SSX,

Basic steps:
    • Prep site and pin
    • Enter at 90 degree angle in ONE STEADY MOTION. Stop and starts make for slight cramps later.
    • ASPIRATE by applying slight back pressure on the plunger. If you are doing this you have clearly not hit a nerve. As was said above, you'll know well before you come within an inch of the nerve. If you do not draw blood into the syringe barrel you are not in a vein or artery.
    • Inject SLOWLY and EVENLY. This is the key to soreness...after a while you'll get into a rythm of your own but very important at the beginning.
    • Don't lax on the hygience...apply pressure until the spot of blood does not appear on the boo-boo If you use a 28 or 25 to pin you probably don't have to worry about this so much.

23. Thanks fellas.

24. Originally posted by elijah_123
    Hey tom how is the 25g needle working out for you?
    no problems at all really.. goes in real smooth.. and now that im heating the syringe under water for about a min the injections goes much easier and i can go as slow/fast as i want..

25. Has anybody given any thought to using the BDC 'lymphatic delivery' nor or 4-AD since this solution is already mixed?

26. Whatever happened to those i was gonna order one day and the next they are gone?
    thanks

peace
  27. ????

I used the chat link on the site and the person on the other end said you could still get them from the maker which is meso labs. But I have been having trouble finding the meso labs site.

I would like to give the nor a go
  28. Re: meso labs

Originally posted by Jeff
    www.mesoimpact.com
    Is it me or do those prices seem outrages?
  29. Re: Re: meso labs

Originally posted by andro69

Is it me or do those prices seem outrages?
    Yep its the ease of use factor. Homebrew it and it is MUCH cheaper.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4-AD and 19-Nor
    By Oneil in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 10:54 AM
  2. 1-test,4ad and 19-nor trans +
    By meanfarmer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 03:41 PM
  3. Phera-Plex and 19-nor-diol
    By Ddono25 in forum Anabolics