4-ad cypionate and 19-nor cypionate - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

4-ad cypionate and 19-nor cypionate

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member

come on guys

ok i think we all got the making of the substance down, hell i want to know the gains made off this little project, anyone who has done the ****, please post gains(weight increase, and strenght increase) as well as your current diet. Someone i know has done at least three weeks of it right?

2. Ectomorph man
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

going into my "project" as we speak

just mixed mine up and going to be running it through the whatman filter soon
  3. Board Sponsor

Nice thread. Keep the updates coming.
    •   

4. New Member

guess ill post it in this one too..

well i just did an experiment with 4-ad cyp yesterday..

14 grams 4ad cyp
    3mls BA
    6mls BB
    41 mls Oil

the 4ad disolved easily in the BA/BB mixture
    once that was done put it in bottle with 41 mls oil
    placed bottle in boiling water for 20 minutes
    filtered hot mixture through wathman .45 filter into sealed 50ml bottle
    yeild 280mg/ml
    Im goin to cut it down some .. add another 50mls of oil .. it seems realy thick .. so it will be around 140mg/ml
  5. Brewing Anabolic Minds

Melissa at Lemelange will have USP cottonseed oil to help with these experiments Beats sesame oil hands down...

Chemo
  6. New Member

ok i used the recipe that was posted here using researchkits 4g kit and it was SUPER simple to do took me 1/2 hr tops and that was w/ re-reading the directions 1000 times to make sure i didnt mess anything up

NO PAIN after injection at all no soreness no nothing no marks either

next time i think i will try 23g needle instead of 25 because like i said i have a shaky ass hand and its a bit hard to keep the needle steady but i really dont think it is making a difference (Read no pain)

i am now heating up the syringe under water for a bit and that is helping

i will post more results when im not at work

BTW if anyone doesnt want to post PLEASE PM me to share some details!
  7. Board Sponsor

Let me tell y'all what scares me. And I have no qualms about admitting this, so feel free to call me a woman, ease my fears, or what have you.

The idea of injecting myself scares the **** out of me. It's not the pain that concerns me, it's the other things, like hitting and damaging a major nerve, injecting a bubble into myself unknowingly, injecting into an artery unknowingly, or something else that could cause a serious problem.

Let's hear it.
  8. New Member

Originally posted by SirSavageX
    Let me tell y'all what scares me. And I have no qualms about admitting this, so feel free to call me a woman, ease my fears, or what have you.

The idea of injecting myself scares the **** out of me. It's not the pain that concerns me, it's the other things, like hitting and damaging a major nerve, injecting a bubble into myself unknowingly, injecting into an artery unknowingly, or something else that could cause a serious problem.

Let's hear it.
    I have never heard of anyone hitting and damaging a major nerve. The needles are just too thin. Since the injections are IM (into the muscle) as opposed to IV (into the vein) then embolism's (air-bubbles) are not a problem. If you aspirate, then you won't every inject into a vein or artery and even those who have have survived the experience. Honestly, the biggest risk is that of an infection due to less than sanitary procedures used by many.
    Last edited by RVEXLER; 04-02-2003 at 06:35 PM.
  9. New Member

Originally posted by SirSavageX

Let's hear it.
    hey bro i hearya but its really not a big deal i had a lot more concerns than that b4 i started..

but to deal with your concerns the nerves can easily be avoided by going through the muscle slow you will easily feel it coming on and you can repoke.. this is what happened my first poke and was no big deal at alll

you would need 5ccs of air to do any damage ... use 3 cc syringes

and aspirating will avoid stop you from injecting into a vein/artery

not saying this to convince you one way or the other.

btw there are MANY juicers out there who have 1000+ injections and have never had a problem...
  10. Brewing Anabolic Minds

SSX,

Basic steps:
    • Prep site and pin
    • Enter at 90 degree angle in ONE STEADY MOTION. Stop and starts make for slight cramps later.
    • ASPIRATE by applying slight back pressure on the plunger. If you are doing this you have clearly not hit a nerve. As was said above, you'll know well before you come within an inch of the nerve. If you do not draw blood into the syringe barrel you are not in a vein or artery.
    • Inject SLOWLY and EVENLY. This is the key to soreness...after a while you'll get into a rythm of your own but very important at the beginning.
    • Don't lax on the hygience...apply pressure until the spot of blood does not appear on the boo-boo If you use a 28 or 25 to pin you probably don't have to worry about this so much.
  11. New Member

Hey tom how is the 25g needle working out for you?
  12. Brewing Anabolic Minds

Not that I advocate using esterfied PH's for injectable preparations.

Originally posted by Chemo
    SSX,

Basic steps:
    • Prep site and pin
    • Enter at 90 degree angle in ONE STEADY MOTION. Stop and starts make for slight cramps later.
    • ASPIRATE by applying slight back pressure on the plunger. If you are doing this you have clearly not hit a nerve. As was said above, you'll know well before you come within an inch of the nerve. If you do not draw blood into the syringe barrel you are not in a vein or artery.
    • Inject SLOWLY and EVENLY. This is the key to soreness...after a while you'll get into a rythm of your own but very important at the beginning.
    • Don't lax on the hygience...apply pressure until the spot of blood does not appear on the boo-boo If you use a 28 or 25 to pin you probably don't have to worry about this so much.
  13. Board Sponsor

Thanks fellas.
  14. New Member

Originally posted by elijah_123
    Hey tom how is the 25g needle working out for you?
    no problems at all really.. goes in real smooth.. and now that im heating the syringe under water for about a min the injections goes much easier and i can go as slow/fast as i want..
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Has anybody given any thought to using the BDC 'lymphatic delivery' nor or 4-AD since this solution is already mixed?
  16. New Member

Whatever happened to those i was gonna order one day and the next they are gone?
    thanks

peace
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

????

I used the chat link on the site and the person on the other end said you could still get them from the maker which is meso labs. But I have been having trouble finding the meso labs site.

I would like to give the nor a go
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

meso labs

19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Re: meso labs

Originally posted by Jeff
    www.mesoimpact.com
    Is it me or do those prices seem outrages?
  20. New Member

Re: Re: meso labs

Originally posted by andro69

Is it me or do those prices seem outrages?
    Yep its the ease of use factor. Homebrew it and it is MUCH cheaper.
  21. New Member

Anyone hear anything about the VPX cypionates?

http://www.vpxsports.com/1test_4test_cypionate.html

I also have it on good autority that Kilosports will have 19nor, 4-AD and 1-Test liquid preps within a month. Any updates from any home brewers?

HUGE
  22. Banned

We've been discussing the VPX stuff over at BB.com. Essentially, they said that there is no reason for one to think that the Cyp products are injectable. We all came to the conclusion that they are full of ****.

That being said, they are pretty expensive especially the 1-Test-Cyp version. I wouldn't inject any 1-Test product. At 50/mg/ml you would need large volumes to have any effect anyway.

EDog
  23. New Member

Has anyone even made any keepable gains from the "cyp" versions ?

I know the regular versions work.
  24. Banned

I did about 800 mg a week of the 4-AD-Cyp and did ok for the first few weeks and then after 2 more weeks the gains petered out. I hear now that you have to frontload with 2500mg for the first few weeks. I plan on trying again in July and will let you know. Patrick Arnold said the Nor-Diol only assayed at 50% of Deca in rats and 4-AD assayed at 95% of Test in rats. Seems we can't really judge much from the rat assays though. I can't wait until I get the 1,4 diol Cypionate.

EDog
  25. New Member

I just finished a topical 1-Test / 3-Alpha cylce , so I need to take a 6-oxo break (4-6 weeks, see how it goes) then I think I will give these liquid preps a shot ( is that a pun? hmmmm....) What is the deal with the 1,4 andro cyp?

HUGE

I am woriking on getting it for the site. I am really excited about it. I think it should be the best cyp-prohormone out there. There is one more PH that is even more interesting, but it is a way off before we'll see a Cyp version of that one and that is the new Tren precursor that is supposed to be coming out. We'll have to see if it is a reality though because VPX promised it a log time ago and they couldn't make it stable. Remember Paradrol???

EDog
  27. New Member

Would it be powder or liquid on your site?

Powder for sure. You can homebrew it yourself with either a kit which I will hopefully have or just get the stuff from any source. I'll let you guys know when we get it. I hope it is soon just for my own benefit. What is good about it is that typically you keep the gains you get from EQ and I hope the same will be with 1,4 Cypionate.

EDog
  29. Brewing Anabolic Minds

The 1,4-cyp will be a thick oil and not a powder...hard to make though regardless of viscosity or consistency.

Chemo
  30. Board Sponsor

Bump.

Anybody still doing a cycle? Let's hear some feedback.

just started a Nordiol Cycle last week. I'll let you know. I am also going to start the anarchy stack next week along with it. Front loaded 2500 mg to start and am at 1250 maintenance for the rest of the 8 weeks. If after 4 weeks, I get nothing I may abort, but I feel pretty ****ing good on it. I choose Nordiol because I believe that it is easier on the body (deca) than Test. Nandrolone has been shown to improve lifespan where Test has reduced it.

EDog
  32. Senior Member

Originally posted by Retired*now legalgear.com*
    just started a Nordiol Cycle last week. I'll let you know. I am also going to start the anarchy stack next week along with it. Front loaded 2500 mg to start and am at 1250 maintenance for the rest of the 8 weeks. If after 4 weeks, I get nothing I may abort, but I feel pretty ****ing good on it. I choose Nordiol because I believe that it is easier on the body (deca) than Test. Nandrolone has been shown to improve lifespan where Test has reduced it.

EDog
    Hey man, any update yet? How did it go?

I'm looking into buying some from you guys, but if I frontloaded w/ 2500 and then maintenance at 1250, I'd have to buy 3 vials off you guys. Which would be $225--ouch........unless its worth it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4-AD and 19-Nor
    By Oneil in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 10:54 AM
  2. 1-test,4ad and 19-nor trans +
    By meanfarmer in forum Supplements
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 03:41 PM
  3. Phera-Plex and 19-nor-diol
    By Ddono25 in forum Anabolics