critique

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
just to run this by you guys, I am going to do my first cycle of test prop only.
my stats are 6'2, 210, 11% bf, 6 straight years lifting with 7 on and off before that. Going to keep my cals high, but clean. I usually eat clean all the time anyhow so it won't be hard. want to keep fat gain minimal, though I know I will gain some.

m1t for 1st two weeks (depends on how fast prop. takes effect. 2 weeks enough? or do 3?)
150 eod for 10 weeks.
.25 mg arimidex eod or ed, depending on bloat or not. need to keep it low. someone said the prop is low water retention, but wont know till I see of course.
HCG two days a week, 500 iu each time.
liver support supps.
hair support supps

Post -- nolva 40, 40, 20, 20

I am not so concerned with gaining as much weight as possible as I am keeping it lean gains. say if I gain good lean mass for 10 weeks, but put on a few pounds of flab also. I have some t3/clen, would it be ok to extend it a few weeks and take the t3/clen, or wait for another cycle for that. a solid 10 lbs would be a fine oveall gain, after removing the fat. so if tacking on the t3/clen would be ok, then I would consider it. Just not sure if it would cause a loss of the muscle i gained ( would be 1st t3 also) I am in it for the long haul, already working on the second cycle (depending on how this one goes of course) and will prob use fina with test next. If I need to wait, no biggie since I don't think I will gain that much fat. Just not prone to it due to my diet. Anyway, I am sure I forgot to put something in there though I have a very detailed plan written down at home.

Appreciate the input bro's.

boomr

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Well if you don't mind all the injects then prop is great. I don't know much about the M1T but prop really doesn't need anything to kick start it (people use it to kick start with itself). The cycle itself looks good and I like the PCT. If you eat clean and keeps some cardio in your routine I don't think your going to put that much flab. Just keep in mind that that is a lot of sticking for someone not use to it.

Also if you want to cut at the end of your cycle then all you really need to do is diet. the prop should be more then enough to keep you from losing your gains. I don't know that I would bother with the T3 or clen while on. Bump for more info though

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
ok thanks, I will drop the t3/clen and probably the hcg. I don't really mind the inj., at least i don't have a fear of needles. I am going to drop the hcg, after some advice, that this is a simple cycle not known to be harsh on the hpta, so standard pct would be enough. thanks for the info. how fast does prop kick in?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Leave the HCG as is... it's a very good idea, don't worry about the t3/clen, maybe use a little clen at the beginning of PCT to help keep the pounds off then. Prop kicks in really fast, usually you will notice it 100% within a week.

ManBeast

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
dapack Powerlifting/Strongman 7
Anabolics 27
-MVP- Training Forum 5
Nutrition / Health 14