First cycle, need some help...

N

newbie21

Awards
I've decided to try this. My goal is loosing weight with possible gains.
I need more info on dosage and PCT.
My goal is using:
11-sterone for 6 weeks with 225gr daily. That's 3 pills.
H-Drol for 6 week with 75gr daily.
Using Cycle assist 7 days before starting with 11-sterone and h-drol and continuing with it for the next 6 weeks, total 7 weeks.
Am I doing this right? What should I do for PCT?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
age? stats? diet? training routine? u left a lot of info we need out

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've decided to try this. My goal is loosing weight with possible gains.
I need more info on dosage and PCT.
My goal is using:
11-sterone for 6 weeks with 225gr daily. That's 3 pills.
H-Drol for 6 week with 75gr daily.
Using Cycle assist 7 days before starting with 11-sterone and h-drol and continuing with it for the next 6 weeks, total 7 weeks.
Am I doing this right? What should I do for PCT?
Test booster are great for helping people lean out while dropping BF, have you tried this route before? Too many people jumping into ph's in order to lose weight, that is not the best use for a ph. Sure some help lean you out, but you are not gonna drop tons of wt.

age? stats? diet? training routine? u left a lot of info we need out
No one can recommend anything for you if they know nothing about you. How long have you been training?

N

newbie21

Awards
Sorry guys.
I'm 21, around 215lbs with 20%bf. My routine is 4 day split, I do most of fst-7 in the end.
My diet is 2000kcal daily, 50% protein, 30 carbs, 20 fat.
I have used Novedex XT but not for cut but for bulk. Actually finished few days ago.
I've been reading about 11-sterone and that use for 6 weeks actually burns more than 1kg of fat per week with muscle gains.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would continue to drop BF before I use a ph, it would be a waste. I would wait til I was down to 10-12% BF, that way you REALLY see the effects as your muscles harden and you show definition.

N

newbie21

Awards
So, I'm where I want to be before ph, I think :)

Will be going on 4-6 week cycle with h-drol and 11-sterone.
Are there any other two that maybe combined will give me better results for losing fat and gaining muscle? I am on a cut, 1800kcal daily.

I will pre-load with Cycle assist and use it all till the end of my pct. Pct should last around 4 weeks?

Cycle assist:
week -1-10
H-drol:
week 1-6: 50/50/75/75/75/75
11-sterone:
week 1-6: 75/75/75/75/75/75

PCT 4 weeks:
Liver Assist XT
Inhibit-E
PCT Assist

Since this is my first cycle, should I go for 4 weeks instead of 6 for cycle?
Any other recommendations?

L

lifter62

Awards
I would limit this cycle to 4 weeks if you are positive you want to do this. You are really too young to be running a PH. Many other better options at your age. I would also recommend something better than Inhibit-E as your PCT. I would run your PCT for the same amount of time that you are running your cycle. Just my opinion, I'm sure there are many more far more knowledgeable on this subject than me.

L

lifter62

Awards
Many different opionions on this the majority woud recommend running a SERM such as Nolva or Clomid. Do some research on both and keep reading posts on this subject. Seriously though like I said at your age it is risky to run a PH.

N

newbie21

Awards
I am considering this.
If not this, will combine:
Gaspari halodrol MT or USplabs prime
Gaspari novedex xt
Cellucor M5
Cellucor N0
Usplabs Oxyelite pro

This supps should give me basically the similar effect as h-drol and 11-sterone.