m-drol and winny cycle?

mcbeets

Awards
ive done a 4 week of sdrol and tren last summer. 3 weeks at 10/25 and 1 week of 20/50. i liked the strength and the size but hated tren ****. my buddy has winstrol 50mg tabs that ive been wanting to give a try for some time now. so my question is, has anyone stacked sdrol and winny before? how would this look?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ive done a 4 week of sdrol and tren last summer. 3 weeks at 10/25 and 1 week of 20/50. i liked the strength and the size but hated tren ****. my buddy has winstrol 50mg tabs that ive been wanting to give a try for some time now. so my question is, has anyone stacked sdrol and winny before? how would this look?
extremely dry..your joints will be hurtin

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
for one, it would make u hard as a f ucking rock if ur bf% is low enough. id definitely see dry joints with that though, superdrol is veeeeeeeeeery dry for me. id expect some awesome strength gains as well

mcbeets

Awards
well im gonna be playin baseball so i guess that might be a bad idea...what about with just a low dose of the winny? i wanna avoid tren.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well im gonna be playin baseball so i guess that might be a bad idea...what about with just a low dose of the winny? i wanna avoid tren.
what is ur goal for this cycle?

mcbeets

Awards
alot of gains, and strength. but it will be in the summer time so i dont wanna gain fat

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
alot of gains, and strength. but it will be in the summer time so i dont wanna gain fat
then i suggest u re-think things. winstrol is a hardening steroid that also helps with strength...theres no way in hell ud add very much bodyweight.

personally id get some test-e....if ur friend can get winny then he can get injectables

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
do not run this cycle man.. it seems so counterproductive to run winni and sd in the same cycle... number one.. your looking at two of the absolute worst steroids for cholestrol.. number 2.. your looking at a stack that will reek unreal havoc on your joints and body.. especially terrible during baseball season.. and number 3 your stacking 2 methyl compounds that are harsh and will shut u down.. ur sex drive willbe in the ****ter for awhile.. and thats gonna suck during the summer .. when ur all jacked and tan and u pull pusy and cant do sht with it...

Uncle Ralph

Awards
i gotta agree with the above that those 2 compunds together sounds like u havent done much research at all. if ur willing to put ur liver, cholesterol and libido through all that then i'd hope the benefits ur expecting would be worth it. if ur willing to take the winny route then why not put the OTC stuff on the shelf and go full underground?

injectables defiantly the way to go, as already stated go for the test-e for the gains and if you must then use the winny just to improve the quality of the gains. as for the drol...move on

mcbeets

Awards
thanks guys. so run some test and winny? i dont wanna destroy my joints or sex drive

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Wooah Wooah Wooah. I don't mean to be a negative Nancy but please tell me your over the age of 21. And your playing college baseball or something and your not still in high school. And even if you were playing college ball I don't think AAS is a smart thing to do right now at this point in your life. Just sayin and makein sure.