Clen... my bulk from 175 - 255 Whats under the hood

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
OK so having bulked from 175 to 255 in 11 months ive now cut 21lbs in 2 months and have 1 month left

This lasta month i will be cycling Clen/ECA 2 Clen on 2ECA

Ive read a ton about Clen and it would seem theres no real concrete science that either proves or disproves Clens Anabolic effects.

I have a buddy, UK body builder pro 288lb ripped, seems they have some very strange ideas over there. He telling me re Clen 5 Days on 3 days off, not a single thread here my home @ anabolics to support such a protocol. Anybody? i cant just ignore his suggestion though, although im sure you are all gonna site science as to why this is bs. The guy is a 288lb pro and he swears by this protocol (he says this is widely adopted in his circle) and its anabolic effects, help me understand? I need to make a decision how to use

I will ask him, but i dont want to come accross as an uninformed idiot. I just cant find anyhthing to support this protocol

My progress so far, currently down to 231lb's
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/146261-175lb-255-11months.html

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Not smart man. Clen and ECA work on the same receptors...all you're going to do is burn yourself out. You can do 1 week on, 1 week off or 2 weeks on.....hell you can even do 1 day on 1 day off it's really up to you to find out what works best.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Agreed don't run them both at the same time or 2 weeks clen then go right on to 2 weeks ec,you need to flush out your recptors.you could do 2 weeks clen go off for 2 weeks,then go on 2 weeks ec,then 2 weeks off and so on repeating if you want.On the off time you might want to get some ketofin or benadryl and run it at night to help flush your recptors out.As far as clen being anabolic in any way i have not seen it on me,I haven't noticed any muscle loss, but defintly don't get the pump like before the clen cycle.I am doing a cut right now and Trying to get in the low single digit body fat before i run a sus,decca,dbol cycle in a few months.I'm running clen 2 on 1 off.Off week running ketofin at night,seems to be working great for me.I was thinking of adding some t3 or maybe trying out t-33 while on clen not sure yet.Just a little afraid off big muscle loss if adding t3 as i have never ran it before.best of luck on your cut.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Agreed don't run them both at the same time or 2 weeks clen then go right on to 2 weeks ec,you need to flush out your recptors.you could do 2 weeks clen go off for 2 weeks,then go on 2 weeks ec,then 2 weeks off and so on repeating if you want.On the off time you might want to get some ketofin or benadryl and run it at night to help flush your recptors out.As far as clen being anabolic in any way i have not seen it on me,I haven't noticed any muscle loss, but defintly don't get the pump like before the clen cycle.I am doing a cut right now and Trying to get in the low single digit body fat before i run a sus,decca,dbol cycle in a few months.I'm running clen 2 on 1 off.Off week running ketofin at night,seems to be working great for me.I was thinking of adding some t3 or maybe trying out t-33 while on clen not sure yet.Just a little afraid off big muscle loss if adding t3 as i have never ran it before.best of luck on your cut.
From everything i have read i gotta agree with you guys. thx

purelife1

yes your body will get acustomed to clen after a few weeks so cycle the 2

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Well this what ive got to show for 18 months of my labor and Ive got to say im not unhappy

Ill be trying to add a few more LBM on this final blast but the curtain is coming down on this chapter.... So round one is almost in the bag

Whats next? Well been planning it out for couple of months already and far from decided on the exact path but im gonna go for another 30lbs in the shortest time frame humanly possible.... Kick off will prob be some time in December

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow nicely done bro. Your chest is looking massive

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
If you would like to continue following my progress here is the link to my new log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/161973-my-gh-igf1.html

My GH IGF1 SLIN TRT PCT/Bridge Cycle

Operation “Stay Swole”

Last 18 months have been productive :)

PCT/Bridge 3 - 4 months

HG SLIN IGF1 Recovery Cruise
Test Cyp 200mg EW
Proviron 100mg ED pre bed

GOALS

maintain mass on igf/slin/HG PCT/Bridge cycle also help repair left shoulder now 90% normal, bring up lagging body parts (arms)

HGH
7 days a week
as Im on a pct recovery maintenance log, use 4ius gh ED before go to bed, and 6 ius on days I train back, chest and legs. do all shots intra muscular into the damaged shoulder.

IGF1
Igf bilateral 30 mcg 30 mins IM pre WO days bis/shoulders and tris/chest 120mcg total, Legs will pin calves. All pinnng will be done up and down the muscle.

SLIN
Eat half of breakfast Pre WO meal, shoot 5ius then consume 50g dextrose/glucos and creatine glutamine, protein shake. then resume, it peaks in 30 mins so I want carbs in seconds after 10 mins of shot, then shoot 5ius post training with protein, aminos, creatine and obviously 50g fast sugar.dextrose glucose.

Pre Wo Carbs total 90g Pre WO, 110g Post WO both to contain at least 50g fast acting carbs

Will be using Humalog rapid acting insulin

I have done extensive research and i am fully aware of the multiple fifferent protocols and the synergies between these compounds and AAS and this was determined to be the best protocol that suits my goals

Training
new split, body will then grow to adapt to new stress, reason iv grown off
chest,tris
back,
rest
legs
shoulders, biceps.
rest
rest

I will be increasing volume on sets but not going to failure, this ensures a full muscle and not too taxing on cns and ill need extra rest day to combat fact i cant synthesis protein as rapidly on 200mg test cyp, cortisol is more rampant off so combat by adding rest day.

Cardio 3 x 40 min steady state EW will try to do AM fasted when possible

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Dunno Whats going on but I just jumped on the bathroom scale and it read 240.7 scales.digital and not that great but ****

Took a phone picture you can still see my abs gotta be a combination of the deca kicking in and 4 days straight suspension at 1 1/2cc ED

Better keep a close eye on my nips coz I'm blowing up, ill get picture up in next 20 minutes it was taken right after weigh in which was 1130pm bare in mind I normally weigh myself in the mornings after breakfast but still WTF

Oh and WO was ok too :) Bis/shoulders infact shoulders were so pumped that Bis were a struggle for first 10 minutes until my shoulders calmed down