3rd time on...Parabolin/EQ a good choice?

Pec

Awards
Im looking to put on mainly 10-15 pounds of lean mass. I want to keep the dosages moderate. What would be good with this combo? I want to stay away from test due to gyno probs. I also dont want much water retention. I'm not looking for any major strength gains so after looking around I thought this would be a good combo.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Have you had problems with gyno before? I personally would add test with nolvadex..

Pec

Awards
Here's my situation.........got gyno in January six months after a sust/dec/winny cycle with proper PCT. Started small under left nip only, got larger, and then started under right nip. Got blood test results back yesterday and all hormone levels were normal. My surgeon wants to cut it out (it is covered by insurance) but I am hesitant because of what it is going to look like afterwards. I don't want to jump into this surgery thinking its nothing. I may look into a plastic surgeon who has done several of these procedures. Anyway, thats why I want to stay away from the test. Trust me, I would love to run some cyp or enan.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
How was your gyno covered under insurance? Since it poses no health risks, what is your doctor telling the insurance company to make them think its necessary?

Pec

Awards
My mother had breast cancer. Insurance gave me no problems at all. I was surprised too.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
If you have a good surgeon.. it will be unnoticable.. one of my workout partners had it done and you can't even tell..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That and the fact you won't ever get gyno again no matter what doses you take.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
suhweet, do the syno conversion, what the hell, leave the estradiol in there!!! woo hoo!!!

Pec

Awards
I am quite nervous about how it is going to look. Hey Matthew D, did your friend have it done by a plastic surgeon? Do you know anything about how he decided on that particular one?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got gyno as a kid (naturally) and had it cut out in my early twenties. It was done by a general surgeon and it looks pretty good. The surgeon cut out two b-cup size masses, hell I never knew it was close to that big. I was only out if the gym for like 2-3 weeks, and never have to worry about it again.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Out of curiousity, what kind of doctor do you go to to say you want to have that removed?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Supposedly, sometimes they leave part of the gland in there so you don't have crater nipples (see Craig Titus's right nip, or The Rock's nips). That will allow gyno in the future.