Is Superdrone safe for a first PH cycle?

M

maxxx88

Awards
^^^^^
I am 5'10 195 with 5 years lifting experience. I do have 2 torn labrums though but they cause me no pain when im lifting, I just have to take certain precautions. Would it be absolute madness to use Superdrone for my first PH? I have a great PCT lined up and am taking all of the precautions with on cycle support and such

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
honestly it is harsh but with proper pct and supports its not that crazy of an idea for a first cycle. and its not like your not just looking for a easy route to gains you obviously have some knowledge of what SD is. personally when i do decide to ever run a cycle down the road it probably wont be superdrol first but my dads first cycle was superdrol and he had a good run and bloodwork was fine 3 week post pct. so its up to you , what PCT do you have lined up?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^
I am 5'10 195 with 5 years lifting experience. I do have 2 torn labrums though but they cause me no pain when im lifting, I just have to take certain precautions. Would it be absolute madness to use Superdrone for my first PH? I have a great PCT lined up and am taking all of the precautions with on cycle support and such
You'd be jumping onto the strongest with the most devastating sides..

L

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't call the sides "devastating", but yeah, they can really suck.

Many people have run SD as their first cycle. No, it's probably not the best choice, but as long as you have everything setup correctly (especially a real PCT with a SERM) and are careful, the worst that would happen (aside from the normal risks associated with AAS use) is you might have to end the cycle early if you don't want to deal with the sides anymore.

I wouldn't recommend it as a first cycle, but then again, I wouldn't recommend anything other than solo Testosterone (maybe along with some Dianabol at the beginning and end) for a first cycle.

The main thing is to have everything planned out and on-hand before you pop a single pill. No comments regarding your previous injury, that's your call.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
doesnt matter what steroid it is, just beware of the risk that u may damage ur shoulders even more.

like i stated last time u posted this. its not wise to run a cycle unless u can physically and mentally put 110% into the cycle....and i dont think physically u can.

but do what u want

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't like the word devastating..Wow you really are a little nitpicking SOB..How about we call the sides Somewhat Unpleasant.(is that better):flowers1:

Cadack

Cadack

Awards

Many people have run SD as their first cycle. No, it's probably not the best choice, but as long as you have everything setup correctly (especially a real PCT with a SERM) and are careful, the worst that would happen (aside from the normal risks associated with AAS use) is you might have to end the cycle early if you don't want to deal with the sides anymore.

I wouldn't recommend it as a first cycle, but then again, I wouldn't recommend anything other than solo Testosterone (maybe along with some Dianabol at the beginning and end) for a first cycle.

The main thing is to have everything planned out and on-hand before you pop a single pill. No comments regarding your previous injury, that's your call.
I would have to agree with bigchourico. hdl in the single digits. alt and ast in the triple digits. blood pressure all screwed up. What would you call devastating a gun shot to the head.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well you have no idea how your body reacts to AAS and starting with the strongest with most sides is not the best idea, if you start with a methyl maybe do epi or hrol first, for example I started an epi pulse and it is very tuff on my bp, I can't imagine what superdrol would do to me...I would take it slow coming into this game, for me it is better to be "safer" and start with something lighter, but for you superdrol could be fine, or it could be terrible

L

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
You don't like the word devastating..Wow you really are a little nitpicking SOB..How about we call the sides Somewhat Unpleasant.(is that better):flowers1:
"Devastating" just sounds alarmist. You might feel really crappy and lethargic, but your arm isn't going to turn purple and fall off. Yeah, you're bloodwork might be screwed, but that should be back to normal pretty quick post cycle so long as you do what you're supposed to. I've already said SD isn't the ideal choice but it's not "devastating" either.

D

doctacarta

Awards
my first cycle was the original anabolic xtreme superdrol. I didnt really know about SERMs back then unfortunately but PCT went fine...kept most of my gains and libido came back, however, i did not do bloodwork so i dont have exact numbers. I would run Superdrone-lv @ 20mg for 3-4 weeks. I would also stock up on BP and Liver supports. I have never tried dermacrine but i hear it helps with the bad sides of superdrol. This cycle will definitely give you amazing strength gains and mass, depending upon diet. Let me know if you have any other questions.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Can it be safe, yes...as long as you take proper precaution same is true with any and all steriods...and since it's your first cycle of SD...keep the doses low to minimize the sides.

Take support supps and get bloodwork before cycle for baseline and a few wks after pct!

Oh yeah, most important get a SERM!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
SD is a good experienced bulkier compound. Turinabol is a better 1st run ph. When i ran it i gained 12 lbs on a lean diet. and everything is included in this stack. as well has how / when to take everything. SD can be used also but its harsher. I had zero sides on turinabol

M

maxxx88

Awards
SD is a good experienced bulkier compound. Turinabol is a better 1st run ph. When i ran it i gained 12 lbs on a lean diet. and everything is included in this stack. as well has how / when to take everything. SD can be used also but its harsher. I had zero sides on turinabol
thanks, ive ordered liver juice, superdrone lv, and turinabol lv from PP. ive heard good things. if i used turinabol, would i absoluely need a serm? i have nolvadex on hand but i may want to save it for my superdrone cycle. what would be a good non-serm pct in your opinion. would reversitol, AI PCS, and activate xtreme be sufficient?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I like qwerty's post. Good suggestion for an alternative. I would buy the Superdrone regardless though, its almost all gone and someday you will want the opportunity to give this legendary compound a try. Get xtra Liver Juice as well, preloading 2 weeks before is a great idea.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
thanks, ive ordered liver juice, superdrone lv, and turinabol lv from PP. ive heard good things. if i used turinabol, would i absoluely need a serm? i have nolvadex on hand but i may want to save it for my superdrone cycle. what would be a good non-serm pct in your opinion. would reversitol, AI PCS, and activate xtreme be sufficient?
for turinabol serm is not necessary. TRS by PP is the best otc pct around and its from the same maker. You should have gotten the muscle stack linked in my post above to save some money. But if you email PP or call them im sure they can change up your order before it ships.

If you have Post cycle support and Activate xtreme already. just add in some endoamp for cortisol control to help keep those gains that you worked so hard to get.