Superdrone for a first cycle?

maxxx88

Awards
Hey guys, I need some serious advice here. I am 21 and a half years old with no cycles under my belt yet. I am 5'10 ~195lbs. I began working out just before I turned 17 and I was like 5'8 130 back then. From ages 17-19 I went from 130-205 naturally before my string of shoulder dislocations and as a result, torn labrums. Currently I have tears in both of my labrums. For the past year, my weight has reached a standstill. I fluctuate between 190-195. I can never bust through this plateau because it seems like whenever I take one step forward in the weight room, I take 2 steps back the next week because my shoulder starts to hurt and what not. I have ordered Superdrone but I am unsure if I will use it right now. I have a solid foundation as I have been lifting for 4-5 years and have gained a ton naturally (I used to be a stick), but I dont know if I should take the leap and do a short 3 wk cycle of Superdrone. Its like Ive been in a rut in the gym for the past year and nothing I do can get me out of it. I've tried basically everything. I may have reached my genetic natural limit, who knows? One of my questions in addition to whether or not you guys feel I am ready for SD is whether it would be safe to use when I have bad shoulders as it is? I dont really want to go through another injury and end up having to have surgery on one of my shoulders. Sorry for my rant guys, but any advice/wisdom would be much appreciated