Forearms: 14.25" flexed
Chest: 43.75"
Neck: 15.75"
Waist: 34"
Quad upper: 23.5"
Quad lower: 20.5
Waist: 34"

Background and thoughts:
I've been lifting for a solid 5 years. I've never done a cycle of anything so this is my first.

I've decided since this is my first cycle of anything and I'm running a very strong compound I would run half the recommended dosage for only 3 weeks. Maybe a 4th week depending upon sides and their severity. The recommended dosage is 2ml (1ml twice daily) per day. This would be equal to a 20mg dosage in pill form. Per Primordial performance their LV technology will allow up to 50% greater bio-availability over the pill form. As such I will be taking .5ml twice daily for a total of 1ml or 10mg a day. I will be taking DHEA at a 100mg dose (50mg twice per day) 3 days a week. Hopefully this will help should any sex drive issues arise as a side. As I am prone to MBP I will also be using Nizoral 2% 3 times per week.

Daily Nutrition:
Calories: 4000
Protein: 325g

This will be spread out over 6 "meals" daily. 3 of these meals will be protein shakes consisting of the following ingredients. 50% whey / 50% casein proteins, 1 banana, 2/3 cup ground whole oats, 12oz 2% milk.

Workout:
4 days per week.
Monday: Chest, Abs
Tuesday: Back, Shoulders
Wednesday: OFF
Thursday: Legs, Abs
Friday: Bi's, Tri's
Saturday: OFF
Sunday: OFF

Cycle:
"Superdrone Muscle Stack" from Primordial Performance. This kit includes:
Superdrone LV [2a, 17 a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol] (Superdrol clone)
Liver Juice
Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade
Toco-8
EndoAmp

Additional daily supplements: 2g Fish Oil, 2g Flaxseed oil, Zinc 50mg, Biotin 1g, Liquid calcium w/Vit D 1.2g, Saw Palmetto 3g, Iron 27mg every other day, MSM 4g, 1 gallon water daily

Week 1-2 (Preload):
Liver Juice (5ml, twice daily)

Week 3-5 (PH Cycle):
SD-LV (.5ml, twice daily)
Toco 8 (1 Scoop)
DHEA 100mg on Mon, Wed, Sat

Week 6-8 (PCT):
Toco 8 (1 Scoop)
Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade (5ml, twice daily. 5 days on, 2 days off)
EndoAmp (1 scoop)
NO-Xplode (1 scoop pre-workout)
C.E.E. (2.5g pre-workout)

Week 9-10 (PCT cont.):
Toco 8 (1 Scoop)
Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade (5ml, twice daily. 5 days on, 2 days off)
EndoAmp (1 scoop)
NO-Xplode (1 scoop pre-workout)
C.E.E. (2.5g pre-workout)

Log:
As follows in posts.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
3/1/2010 (AM):

Today is day 1 of week 3. My 2 week preload is complete. I have taken 1 week off from the gym to let my body rest. My first Dose of Superdrone LV .5ml was taken approx 8:15am along with 50mg DHEA. Measurements were taken last night as posted above and weighed in this morning at 194 pounds. I am a bit dehydrated. I am quite excited about all of this. My mood is good and I'm motivated. Today is chest day. My chest has always been one of my weaker points. It's very strong but It just doesn't seem to grow much. This will be one of my main areas of concentration during this cycle. Hopefully I will be able to push it hard and see good results.

zenn1102

Awards
sub'd, good luck bro. Your plan looks great.

UKStrength

Here for support mate, ask any questions if you have any. Good luck mate! :D

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Here for support mate, ask any questions if you have any. Good luck mate! :D
Thanks guys. I appreciate the support. About to head off to my first workout on cycle. Obviously I expect no enhancement yet but I should get a decent baseline.

Hey UK, I see you're in Yorkshire. Are you a Hull City AFC or a Sheffield FC fan?

sw bill

Awards
Subbed. This is the kind of log that is really fun to follow. The fact that this is your first PH run and you seem to really have your sheit together is what makes it so good. Hang on your in for a fun ride.

maxxx88

Awards
sub'd. good luck man, im gonna be starting a superdrone cycle next week as well (first cycle ever also)

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
in for the ride. you should see sweet gains off of this. gl

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
3/1/2010 (PM):

My second Dose of Superdrone LV .5ml was taken approx 4:30pm along with 50mg DHEA. My workout was good. No noticable difference yet but that was expected. BP could be slightly elevated. I'll check my resting BP tomorrow afternoon. I did notice that when I was doing abs my lower back was feeling a bit sore. Could be back pumps or could be psychosomatic. I'll be picking up some taurine tomorrow just in case. So far I'm actually hungrier then normal even though I'm eating an extra 750 calories. Hopefully my appetite stays ravenous. No change in my sex drive.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. This is the kind of log that is really fun to follow. The fact that this is your first PH run and you seem to really have your sheit together is what makes it so good. Hang on your in for a fun ride.
Thanks. I had done a lot of research before I started my cycle which is why I felt comfortable using SD as my first cycle. I have a very healthy respect for this compound which is why i'm starting at a smaller dose. Health comes first. Being 215 pounds at 8% body fat doesn't do you any good if you're laying in a hospital bed. I'm pretty sure the nurses aren't going to be too impressed if you can bench 350 pounds but have a rotten liver because you're stupid. ;)

in for the ride. you should see sweet gains off of this. gl
I'm hoping to gain and keep 15 pounds of lean muscle after all is said and done and PCT is complete.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
3/1/2010 (PM):

My workout was good. No noticable difference yet but that was expected. BP could be slightly elevated. I'll check my resting BP tomorrow afternoon. I did notice that when I was doing abs my lower back was feeling a bit sore. Could be back pumps or could be psychosomatic. I'll be picking up some taurine tomorrow just in case. So far I'm actually hungrier then normal even though I'm eating an extra 750 calories. Hopefully my appetite stays ravenous. No change in my sex drive.
if you think back pumps will happen, they will. mind over matter. taurine 3g 2x day i have seen no issues.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ditto. Im grabbin the popcorn. Blow it away man.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you have everything ready to go! I am happy to see you are doing this the right way and are very prepared. I was interested in this product, but was not quite ready. I'll definitely be following this log, good luck.

MattofCC

MattofCC

Awards
AmericanJambo, What exactly are these anabolic substances you're taking? They sound like pro-hormones, but pro-hormones only come in capsule form. I'm lost. I do recognize DHEA though

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Now is the DHEA suppose to be run with the cycle or on pct? I just started a pulse of this and am trying to figure out what to run on my off days.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
3/2/2010 (AM):

Weight 194. Superdrone LV .5ml was taken approx 8:00am. I slept pretty good last night. I had a lot of energy right up until the time I went to bed but that's typical for me on days I workout. I've noticed no change in the way I feel. I have typical muscle soreness after a hard chest workout. I'm a bit dehydrated but I'm always pretty dehyrated in the mornings. My mood is good and I'm very motivated today. Today is back day. I'll be picking up some taurine for sure before my workout. Later this afternoon I'll be going to check my BP.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
AmericanJambo, What exactly are these anabolic substances you're taking? They sound like pro-hormones, but pro-hormones only come in capsule form. I'm lost. I do recognize DHEA though
It's a superdrol clone.

Now is the DHEA suppose to be run with the cycle or on pct? I just started a pulse of this and am trying to figure out what to run on my off days.
I'm not really "pusling" DHEA as an anabolic substance even though it does have mild anabolic properties as it is supposed to convert to test in the body. I'm taking it to combat any issues I might have with lethargy or sex drive. Gotta make sure the girlfriend is taken care of. ;) Now if the DHEA does have any positive effects on the SD in regards to muscle gains I won't comlain about that either. From what I've read SD loves some test in the mix.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for the ride bro. You have your sh*t togather and this is your first run, its going to be one hell of a ride. I am very impressed with the amount of research you had put into this prior to your cycle. I wish more people were this responsible. Good luck bro, hit it hard and rip it up!!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a big fan of SD as a first cycle but u seem to have ur stuff in order.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
3/2/2010 (PM):

Weight 195.5. Superdrone LV .5ml was taken approx 4:30pm. I had a great workout. There is absolutely a strength increase. All my exercises increased by 5-20 pounds and no decrease in reps. I seem to recover more quickly between sets. I just felt more "solid", more stable when lifting. I'm still very sore from yesterday's workout. BP still seems like it could be a bit elevated as I got a slight headache yesterday and today when working out really hard. But the headach subsided as quickly as it came on. I wasn't able to check my BP today nor did I pick up any taurine. I did back today and I didn't notice any "back pumps". Other then maybe elevated BP I've experienced no other sides thus far. My sex drive is normal if not even slightly elevated.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
im interested in how the dhea will help the libido and mood. as i hard a hard time finishing while "performing" while on SD a few weeks ago

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
3/3/2010 (AM)

Weight 196. I'm up 2 pounds so far in 2 days. Not too bad. I've gained 1/8 inch on my arms. If that rate continues for 3 weeks I'll gain about 1.25 inches on my arms. I haven't taken any other measurements yet. I can already tell a difference in my feel of my muscles. They're harder. Not by a lot but enough that I can tell a difference. My body fat seems to have gone down as well. I hold body fat in my lower abs and my love handles. When I look in the mirror I could see "bumps" on my sides right above my waist but they're almost completely flat now. Something else I started noticing yesterday is that the little bit of body fat that I do have feels softer. I'm not quite sure what that's about though. I am extremely sore from my last two workouts. But soreness aside I still slept pretty good last night. I feel good an no noticable sides. Sex drive is still normal. Superdrone LV .5ml was taken approx 8:00am.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
3/3/2010 (PM)

Weight 196.5. I had a headache all afternoon. Checked my BP and it was 150/84. Obviously I'm having some issues with BP. Typically my BP is around 135/78. Yesterday I had started taking Hawthorn Berry. I've decided to bump this up to 3g a day. Tomorrow I'm going to try to find some celery extract but I can't seem to locate a source here in town. Any suggestions on where to look would be helpful. I'm going to add some extra potassium as well. I do know that I didn't drink enough water today for sure. I came home and drank a couple pints of water, took a couple aspirin and I'm feeling much better although there is atill a bit of a lingering headache. I'm pretty sure I need to watch my sodium intake as well. Superdrone LV .5ml was taken approx 7:30pm.

sw bill

Awards
I really wouldn't bump up to 3ml yet. That's what killed me. If you making good gains then don't up it yet. I think your getting a bit of placebo effect also, SD is fast but not 1-2 days fast. Keep a eye on your bp, mine is still quite high and it's been 4 days since my last dose.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
I really wouldn't bump up to 3ml yet. That's what killed me. If you making good gains then don't up it yet. I think your getting a bit of placebo effect also, SD is fast but not 1-2 days fast. Keep a eye on your bp, mine is still quite high and it's been 4 days since my last dose.
3ml? I don't understand. I'm only taking a total of 1ml a day.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job on the log my man. If you have any specific questions, I'd be glad to help out.

As far as diet goes, I'd definitely watch your sodium intake. Is there any family history of Htn (Hypertension)?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
1g of hawthorn is all you need. i use 1.5g on days that my bp is lil high like mid cycle or something.

any particular reason your running 10/10/10 mg cycle?

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
3/4/2010 (AM):

Weight 196. I feel much better this morning. I'll have my BP checked this afternoon. I took another pic this morning exactly 72 hours after my "before" pic. There is an amazing amount of difference for just 72 hours. It's really noticable in my delts, traps, lats and body fat. SO yeah, SD works amazingly fast for me! I would post up a pic but the board won't let me post a pic until I have at least 50 forum posts.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
1g of hawthorn is all you need. i use 1.5g on days that my bp is lil high like mid cycle or something.

any particular reason your running 10/10/10 mg cycle?
I was running 2g of Hawthorn but my BP was still high so last night I upped it to 3g. I'm runnnig 10/10/10 because it's my fisrts cycle of anything so I didn't want to over do it. If you have a better suggestion I'm more then willing to listen.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/4/2010 (AM):

Weight 196. I feel much better this morning. I'll have my BP checked this afternoon. I took another pic this morning exactly 72 hours after my "before" pic. There is an amazing amount of difference in 72 hours. It's really noticable in my delts, traps, lats and body fat. SO yeah, SD works amazingly fast for me! I would post up a pic but the board won't let me post a pic until I have at least 50 forum posts.
Upload your picture to imageshack.us, and send me the "direct link," ill post it for you.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Nice cycle. I'll follow along good luck and enjoy :)

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
BTW, its pretty insane how close to identical pose you accomplished.
Thanks for posting that. It took a few tries to get the pose right. It's much easier to see the difference in the larger pics though. I just can't believe I've been eating 1000 calories more then usual and still dropped body fat while adding size. I can't wait to see what I'll look like in 2 weeks.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
yeah i can definetly see the bodyfat drop bro awesome

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for posting that. It took a few tries to get the pose right. It's much easier to see the difference in the larger pics though. I just can't believe I've been eating 1000 calories more then usual and still dropped body fat while adding size. I can't wait to see what I'll look like in 2 weeks.
I just purchase some SD for use about a year from now. I just want to thank you for logging this and hope you keep it up well. I will probably also be doing 1ml/day, so I look forward to following your results.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
3/5/2010 (AM):

Weight 198. I checked my BP last night and it was 145/79 so it's dropped 5 points on both sides. Not bad in 24 hours. Yesterday was leg day. My hack squats went up by 90 pounds and my leg press went up by 140 pounds. Not too bad for 4 days into my SD cycle. Aside from the rise in BP I've experienced no other sides. Everything seems to be running along pretty smoothly. Sex drive is still normal. An interesting note, since I added Nizoral, Toco 8 and Saw Palmetto my hair actually seems to be shedding less. I'll be continuing that regiment even after my cycle is over. Seems to work great for me.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
I just purchase some SD for use about a year from now. I just want to thank you for logging this and hope you keep it up well. I will probably also be doing 1ml/day, so I look forward to following your results.
Since I'm handling the side pretty well I think next week I'm going to bump my dose up to 1.5ml per day. I'll do 3 .5ml doses spaced out about 6-7 hours apart since the half life of this compound is about 6 hours or so.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
An interesting note, since I added Nizoral, Toco 8 and Saw Palmetto my hair actually seems to be shedding less. I'll be continuing that regiment even after my cycle is over. Seems to work great for me.
Always good when a unexpected side benefit is received.

Since I'm handling the side pretty well I think next week I'm going to bump my dose up to 1.5ml per day. I'll do 3 .5ml doses spaced out about 6-7 hours apart since the half life of this compound is about 6 hours or so.
This is exactly why following this log will be beneficial to me, You're doing the test work for me, so to speak.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
hey bro what are you lifting stats like? our measurements are real close your just a bit taller than me

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
hey bro what are you lifting stats like? our measurements are real close your just a bit taller than me
Not sure what my 1 rep maxes are. Haven't done them for a couple years. Being as I'm 34 and on a compound that gives you a very large amount of strength in a short time, I'm going to wait until a couple months and let my joints and tendons get used to the new strength before I push myself to my limits like that. But I can give you some workout stats. Right now my flat bench is 225x8 for 4 sets. Shrungs 315x21 for 5 sets. Standing arm curls with an ez-curl bar 110x8. I don't do barbell squats because it hurts my knees. We do have a squat machine that you load real weights on though. Not some cheap machine. Granted it's easier to do squats on this because you're leaned forward about 10 degrees. I usually load it up to about 765 pounds and do 21 rep squats on it. Not sure what that would translate to in barbell squats. Maybe 275 pounds or so I would guess.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Nice stats man, your a bit stronger than me but I'm afraid some of my 199 pounds of weight is water weight, I just finished up a phera, superdrol max lmg stack. The gains were great, but I'm a baloon mow ha

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
3/5/2010 (PM):

Weight 198. Just finished my workout. Today was arms day. All of my exercises went up by 5-10 pounds. Most of them by 10 pounds. BP seems to be good. No other sides. Sex drive is normal.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
3/5/2010 (PM):

Weight 198. Just finished my workout. Today was arms day. All of my exercises went up by 5-10 pounds. Most of them by 10 pounds. BP seems to be good. No other sides. Sex drive is normal.
starting to kick in. shuld be all up hill from here. great work