Looking for users who have ran P-stanz

JT54

Awards
I am thinking about using p-stanz over summer and was wondering if anyone has ran it solo and what were your results. I have looked up some logs but most users are stacking it with another ds. From what i have read it seems 200mg is a good dose. Correct me if i am wrong on the dosing.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am thinking about using p-stanz over summer and was wondering if anyone has ran it solo and what were your results. I have looked up some logs but most users are stacking it with another ds. From what i have read it seems 200mg is a good dose. Correct me if i am wrong on the dosing.
im running it right now @ 300mg e/d along with liquidrone @ 2ml e/d.

strength gains are great, the recomping is going slowly, but good.

wish i had another bottle of liquidrone to up the dose, and two more bottles to run pstanz at 600mg.

i've ran fura and now im running pstanz. fura is def the stronger of the two. but only a bit.

I will always rec. anyone who runs them to use atleast 400-600mg.

two weeks left then i can start pct.

nolva plus primordial performance's Test Recovery stack. looking more forward to pct. lol.

but again, wish i had a higher dose of pstanz than 300mg.

JT54

Awards
400 to 600 mg seems like alot. gunna need like 4 bottles. I guess i might shy away from a solo run of it.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran prostanazole a couple of years ago, and still have the scar on my bicep from the massive meatball zit that was there.

Had a good cycle(due to diet focus mainly from being on cycle) and felt like the hormone made me short tempered and really got my back acne going.

With Epi/SD no acne or temper, prostan I was ready for war.

I wouldn't take the drug again.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
400-600

is nothng compared to the 1,000mg dosage needed for 4androstenediol.

it's just the cost.

120 dollars to run this compound.

hopefully primordial performance will introduce atleast fura in liquavade form to enhance absorbtion.