- 04-15-2004, 10:15 AM
What do you guys do about the horrendous pump that happens when on AAS? Im not talking about when doing deads or squats I mean when you just want to go for a FREAKIN WALK. I tried going on my normal 3mile walk yesterday and I barely made it 1.5 my calves were so pumped they hurt and hurt bad, I thought I was going to have to stop and have my wife get the car. My calves get pumped up just from driving, normaly this would be a good thing but I was planning on doing some hiking this weekend.
- 04-15-2004, 10:18 AM
Are they cramping?
Make sure you're getting enough water, calcium, potassium and sodium in your diet.
- 04-15-2004, 10:36 AM
no no cramps I learned my lesson on that once before
drinking about a 1.5 gallons water per day and also taking calcium, potassium, and taurine along with all the other multi-vits and minerals and anti-ox's normally taken with cycle
04-15-2004, 11:42 AM
what are you on? Dbol and fina combined gave me the worst pumps I ever had. couldn't make it 2 flights of stairs
04-18-2004, 01:47 PM
04-18-2004, 02:04 PM
04-19-2004, 10:41 AM
I was afraid that would be the answer. Oh well I'll deal with it. On the good side I have gained about 1/2 inch on my calves so far.
04-19-2004, 11:13 AM
if u are "on" run .25 armidex everyday it will help with the pumps and help with bloating, i drank pedilyte, it really helped with the cramping.
Similar Forum Threads
- By New Body in forum General ChatReplies: 19Last Post: 03-04-2003, 01:56 AM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-09-2003, 01:29 AM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2002, 09:39 PM
- By deaconbill in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 11-19-2002, 08:25 PM
- By sage in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2002, 06:57 PM