HDROL FIRST CYCLE. JUST BACK IN THE GYM

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i just wanted to know if you guys think this a bad idea or what. I have been out of the gym for 2 months now after goin a yr straight. i want to start my first cycle soon because i am going away in june and i want my post cycle to be over and done with well before that. i have a bottle of hdrol,cycle asssist,mass fx and some nolva on hand so i am just feenin to start this ****. But i dunno about just jumping right into a cycle yet. how long should i wait if necessary to start this.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Dude I don't know you or whatever, but I mean jumping into a cycle only after 1 year of lifting natty isn't always the best thing, if you don't know what your body can do naturally then how are you supposed to know what kind of gains your really getting from the anabolics. My advice, give it another year bro.

Whey protein. Creatine. Steak. and your golden.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Dude I don't know you or whatever, but I mean jumping into a cycle only after 1 year of lifting natty isn't always the best thing, if you don't know what your body can do naturally then how are you supposed to know what kind of gains your really getting from the anabolics. My advice, give it another year bro. At 149ibs dude you still need some more natural training.

Whey protein. Creatine. Steak. and your golden.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
get back in the gym for a couple of months. get ur lifts back to where they were (muscle memory) and get ur diet nailed down and THEN consider running it.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
those numbers are old i been in the gym 3 yrs but my diet and evrything wasnt on point for prob 1 and a half of those then i got hurt and was out of the gym for like 3 months then i went back into lifting for a yr straight. my diet will be 100 % on point my lifting will be 100 % on point its not that that im worried about. its just jumping into a cycle straight out of not lifting is what im talking about yanno

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its just jumping into a cycle straight out of not lifting is what im talking about yanno
yes i know exactly what ur talking about, but my suggestion isnt going to change. get back in the gym for a couple months before u jump on steroids

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
okay guys i appreciate the advice thats wat i thought u guys were gonna say lol im gonna get back into the gym before i start. thanks for the advice