Hcg?

HeartBreaker

Awards
I just got 5000 iu Hcg from a company called ovidac. I got the vial with the hcg and they also sent me a 2 ml vial of sodium chloride injection ip. So my question is first how do i mix this ****... then after i mix it how the hell am i supposed to measure my shots? i was think 250 iu every 4 days untill the end of my cycle but how would i measure that. Then the instruction say to use immediately after mixing but obviously im not planning on using it all at once so is it ok to store?
Basically this whole Hcg thing is giving me a headache will someone with experience please help me out... And using 250 iu every 4th day while on cycle is the correct way to use Hcg right? I really dont want to go sterile which i was i bought the Hcg in the first place but now im reading that Hcg can make you go sterile? ahhhh someone please help

JeffD

JeffD

Awards
I'm not going to get into all the ways to use hCG, but here's a quick down and dirty on reconstituting (it only takes a little simple math).

You should try to get a hold of some bacteriostatic water or sterile water for injection rather than the sodium chloride in order to keep it more potent in the fridge, but if that's what you're going to use then it would work out like this.

You'll have 5000iu in 2cc, which means your concentration is 2500iu/cc. So, in order to get 250iu, you would have to use 0.1cc (1/10 of a ml). Use a insulin pin and draw up 0.1ml or 10 units (it's only a 10th of the syringe) and shoot it subq.

If it were me, I'd use 5cc of bac water. That gives you a concentration of 1000iu/ml which is a little easier to see and measure out (0.25ml = 250iu).

Mix the hCG gently. Don't shake it, just roll it around to mix it, if you're too rough with it you'll break down the hCG and affect it's potency.

Hope this helps.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
and make sure if ur using slin pins that they are the 1ML type or else the 10CC=0.1ML measure wont work, ive seen slin pins that are .8ml and still have 100CC so it would be slightly different math