time between keto and mdrol

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
i'm planning on finishing my cut with the keto diet. i'm only going to be on this keto for 3 weeks. i'm planning on running a mdrol cycle at 10/20/20. now i know that when u come off keto you need to slowly reintroduce carbs to your body. remember i'm only on keto for 3 weeks. i also know that mdrol responds best to carbs.

so how long do you believe i should weight between the end of my cut and mdrol?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think you'd need to wait a specific amount of time. As soon as you're ready to re-introduce carbs (at a significant level) to your diet, you should be good to go with the m-drol. Glycogen replenishment with be completed by the time the steroid kicks in. You may be able to get away with eating a lot more carbs during your run... but if staying lean is your ultimate priority, I'd place the majority of your carbs pre/post workout, and at breakfast on non-workout days.

Good luck with the cycle.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
roll tide i see... i'm a HUGE gator fan so i have big respect for the beast they call Mark Ingram...

oh yeah.. mdrol.. haha

yeah i cant decide if i want to try and stay lean while on mdrol.. or use it to it's full potential and eat everything in sight... typically i'd chose the latter... but since i will have just gotten off an 11-12 week cut i might think differently

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
roll tide i see... i'm a HUGE gator fan so i have big respect for the beast they call Mark Ingram...

oh yeah.. mdrol.. haha

yeah i cant decide if i want to try and stay lean while on mdrol.. or use it to it's full potential and eat everything in sight... typically i'd chose the latter... but since i will have just gotten off an 11-12 week cut i might think differently
You should join in when we get the 2010 college football thread goin'. Big SEC presence in there. Trauma1, OldGator, and GatorAlum03 are UF die-hards and we've had a good time in the last two years' threads!

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
yeah i'll have to do that.. my immediate family has had season tickets since the 70s.. so i'm pretty sure i can equal their gator chomp.. haha