Feeling a bit numb??

vernymac12

Awards
im almost through my cycle but in the last few days i have noticed my shoulders starting to feel funny...ive recently taken a inject in both my right and left lateral delt...well they swole up and since then it seems like the front part of my shoulder to the top of my bicep feels a little numb, i went through my workout today as normal on shoulders and did fine, could even work my lateral delts evn tho it hurt i just toned down the weight, any advice as far as if i should chill on workin the shoulders or is it just normal when they swell as they have?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
numbness is never a good thing, but the soreness from injecting is normal.

i can pin my shoulders with straight oil or f ucking lava straight out of a volcano and they will still be sore.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
numbness is never a good thing, but the soreness from injecting is normal.

i can pin my shoulders with straight oil or f ucking lava straight out of a volcano and they will still be sore.
Is Lava any good, cause I'll try it..

vernymac12

Awards
yea nah thats not a problem the soreness is no biggie, i found out when i hit higher up on the muscle near the head thats when i swell up in my shoulders, but yea its a tad numb and idk why...i can go through my workouts and be fine..but atleast now i know not to hit too high on shoulders..i have one inj left of fina and half bottle of sust so ill take them elsewhere since i dont have much left

vernymac12

Awards
also i previously have taken injects prior to this in shoulders, the first one on my right swole up...well the next two in my left i never swole so i went back to my right and it swole a little but nothin serious then i went back to my left and it swole up that time...so ive been taking them mixed with my a ss , just was wondering if you had any suggestions or if theirs no pain just keep truckin?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
yea nah thats not a problem the soreness is no biggie, i found out when i hit higher up on the muscle near the head thats when i swell up in my shoulders, but yea its a tad numb and idk why...i can go through my workouts and be fine..but atleast now i know not to hit too high on shoulders..i have one inj left of fina and half bottle of sust so ill take them elsewhere since i dont have much left
I think i know the feeling youre referring to. I sometimes get a little deceased sensitivity where i injected. It isnt "numb" per say but definitely a little..... desensitized. I think its normal. Keep an eye on it but you should be fine.

vernymac12

Awards
yea its nothing serious but enough to make me wonder if i need to relax, thanks for the info

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why don't you just inject it into the buttocks??

vernymac12

Awards
i do inject their, but after two EOD injections im a little swole in each area so i have to go elsewhere so theirs not as much discomfort...so i go to shoulders as their is no way in hell im going to my leg

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya EOD injections can be tough. I try to rotate cheeks and go a little higher/ little lower everytime so as not to hit the same spot. Even so soreness is inevitable.

vernymac12

Awards
yea i know what you mean also am running sust with it and thats a B itch cause sometimes im taking one ED...but i lower raise and move your right its inevitable but hey do what you gotta do

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i do inject their, but after two EOD injections im a little swole in each area so i have to go elsewhere so theirs not as much discomfort...so i go to shoulders as their is no way in hell im going to my leg
Don't worry about injecting in the leg its not that bad. I get 4 shots in the buttocks, 2 upper and 2 lower. One in each leg and one in each deltoid. I tried site injecting into my chest once. That did NOT go well and I do not recommend it.