p-plex/h drol?

Call Me Sexy

Call Me Sexy

Awards
Can p-plex and h-drol be stacked? ive heard that superdrol and p-plex work the best together, but i already have h-drol, so i was just wondering if those two would work together.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes the orig hallodrol suposedly had pp in it how much? Idk but these two should syack great

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
i know some people that took the hdrol for up to 4 or 5 weeks then took the pplex. they had good physical gains but who knows how the did internally. i hope you did some research "call me sexy' bc i know you didnt even know what a serm was ealier. search hdrol and pplex and see what comes up.

Call Me Sexy

Call Me Sexy

Awards
thanks. anyone know how to stack them together? i have never stacked anything b4, and very interested in giving it a try...my main choices would be h-drol/p-plex or h-drol/furuza-a..thanks again

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Yes the orig hallodrol suposedly had pp in it how much? Idk but these two should syack great
Serious? I didn't know that. I miss the innocent days of picking up o.g. ph's off store shelves. Good times.

thanks. anyone know how to stack them together? i have never stacked anything b4, and very interested in giving it a try...my main choices would be h-drol/p-plex or h-drol/furuza-a..thanks again
If you must "stack" two compounds, for you I'd have to say hd/fura. Do you know why?

Call Me Sexy

Call Me Sexy

Awards
because h-drol is methylated, and furuza-a is non-methylated...and because hdrol is class 1 and furuza is class 2

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Serious? I didn't know that. I miss the innocent days of picking up o.g. ph's off store shelves. Good times.

If you must "stack" two compounds, for you I'd have to say hd/fura. Do you know why?
Goal dependant. If hes tryign to put on mass he will be very disappointed

because h-drol is methylated, and furuza-a is non-methylated...and because hdrol is class 1 and furuza is class 2
class 1/2 is bullshit and I will speak from experience on it.

Not all methyls are created equal as well.
Can p-plex and h-drol be stacked? ive heard that superdrol and p-plex work the best together, but i already have h-drol, so i was just wondering if those two would work together.
Yes they can
phera 30-40mgs and hdrol 50mgs 5-6 weeks

Call Me Sexy

Call Me Sexy

Awards
thanks. also what about furuza-a? havent heard anything much about it really but ive been researching it a lot and it looks like a good product...maybe stack that with h-drol instead of p-plex, and avoid some of those nasty side effects of pplex

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
thanks. also what about furuza-a? havent heard anything much about it really but ive been researching it a lot and it looks like a good product...maybe stack that with h-drol instead of p-plex, and avoid some of those nasty side effects of pplex
orastan a clone I think. It is a good product but what are your goals? its mainly used for cutting cycles.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the class 1 an 2 crap, isn't totally crap, just the person who put the steroids in the classes doesn't know sht about steroids, and mis catagorized them. the idea in general is a start to stacking compounds to enhance one or more aspects.
but it's just a start.

hd by itself no need for you to stack yet. dont be stupid.

-----------

gaspari claimed it didn't have dmt (phera) in it, but some test said it did in an article posted way back. (washington post i believe)
--------

how about some superdrone/turinabol from pp for a strength stack. thats what i hope to get soon. some day.

up, wife is ready to dip, peace out.

Call Me Sexy

Call Me Sexy

Awards
I'm looking to gain size and strength. so i guess that wouldn't be for me then? what do u recomend as a good product for stacking with h-drol, that is good for gaining weight/strength?...also preferably one that doesnt have bad side effects