Quick help, which Nordio Transdermal and 4ad should I buy? best brand, thanks.

  1. New Member
    sugashane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    184
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    40.29%

    Quick help, which Nordio Transdermal and 4ad should I buy? best brand, thanks.


    going to do a cycle of noriol transdermal and 4ad oral, what is the best brand and place to order from. Thanks fellas.

  2. New Member
    quasar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    181
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    24.01%

    if you're gonna go oral with the 4-ad, at least get a methyl-4-ad; but I'd recommend something like 1-test & 4-ad transdermal, it's called T1-pro and you can get it here:

    http://powernutrition.net/product_in...roducts_id=262
  3. New Member
    sugashane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    184
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    40.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by quasar
    if you're gonna go oral with the 4-ad, at least get a methyl-4-ad; but I'd recommend something like 1-test & 4-ad transdermal, it's called T1-pro and you can get it here:

    http://powernutrition.net/product_in...roducts_id=262
    I am taking it for a cutting cycle, and why do you reccomend that over a nordiol/4ad cycle?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    sugashane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    184
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    40.29%

    what if I wnt transdermal for both? Isnt trans superior to going oral? I have never done a trans cycle so this will be a learning experience for me.
  5. Senior Member
    Longdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,261
    Rep Power
    769
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    21.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I would defintely go with transdermal for both, much better. For cutting, I'd go with 6g nordiol & 4g 4ad per bottle. You can adjust the ratio if you want.

    You can buy the transdermal gel & the nordiol & 4ad powder from Blackstar Labs. Its probably cheaper to mix it up yourself. Its very easy too. I am not sure if BSL's gel will hold a full 10g of powder. I've heard guys have done it, but I havent used mine yet. You may only get 7-8g in there. If that's the case, go with 5g Nor & 3g 4ad. 1 bottle will last you 4 weeks at moderate dosing.

    Blackstar also has separate ready-made Nor-derm & 4a-derm if you wanted them separate. Then you can adjust dosages of each.
  6. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1231
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    97.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    I would defintely go with transdermal for both, much better. For cutting, I'd go with 6g nordiol & 4g 4ad per bottle. You can adjust the ratio if you want.

    You can buy the transdermal gel & the nordiol & 4ad powder from Blackstar Labs. Its probably cheaper to mix it up yourself. Its very easy too. I am not sure if BSL's gel will hold a full 10g of powder. I've heard guys have done it, but I havent used mine yet. You may only get 7-8g in there. If that's the case, go with 5g Nor & 3g 4ad. 1 bottle will last you 4 weeks at moderate dosing.

    Blackstar also has separate ready-made Nor-derm & 4a-derm if you wanted them separate. Then you can adjust dosages of each.
    Bump on what Longdog said. Also, BSL has a special for 2 transport dermal bottles with choice of 10 grams of PH powder for like $50.00. Get the 10 grams of Nor, and buy the 4AD separate, since it's only $1.00 per gram.

    PN store has the T-Gel back in stock ($16.00) if you want to get a full 10 grams in a bottle. There is a guy selling T-gels in the Swapmeet section her, joejoeK, I think he's selling them for $1.00 less per bottle.
  7. New Member
    sugashane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    184
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    40.29%

    I am just gonna buy the already made nordiol and 4ad trans from http://www.1fast400.com/

    also, would there be any point or benefit to throwing in a little M1T? I dont know at what dosages or length of time, but.....what do you think?
  8. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1231
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    97.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sugashane
    I am just gonna buy the already made nordiol and 4ad trans from http://www.1fast400.com/

    also, would there be any point or benefit to throwing in a little M1T? I dont know at what dosages or length of time, but.....what do you think?
    Personally, if I were to run some M1T with that, I would run it for the first 10-14 days. Maybe run 10mg the first half, then while the PH's from the transdermal were getting into your system, lower it to 5mg for the second half. Then continue the dermal for 2-4 weeks.

    Maybe others who have thrown this in the mix can give further comment.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nolva, and 4AD Transdermal anywhere?
    By nodgodbod in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-04-2004, 08:35 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-27-2004, 06:54 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2004, 08:52 AM
  4. Base Transdermals and 4AD Website?
    By Brendan6787 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-07-2003, 11:38 AM
  5. Fina and 4AD/Test transdermal
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-15-2002, 08:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in