Epi + Var cycle

gicahagi19

Awards
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum. I've been reading a lot, very good threads and knowledge. However, I couldn't find a thread that would go in detail about the pros/cons of this stack. Thing is I'm prepared for a 2 months epistane pulse cycle, I got everything on hand (tamoxifen citrate, COQ10, saw palmetto, Hawthorne Berry, Policosanol, beta sitosterol, liver support, etc..), following the 1 day on/ 1 day off cycle. I also have around some oxandrolone (I was saving it for a cutting cycle), so what do you think if I'd take it also as a pulse cycle, on the epistane's off days? What about the dosage, I have no idea how much of each to take when stacked together.

Any advice would be appreciated.

BTW, I'm really not into needles, so inject test is out of the question, orals will have to do...I'll just have a detox and liver support "cycle" for one month right before jumping into the epi/anavar stack...

Thanks for your help! :439:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
only problem with adding anavar on epi "off" days is that the cycle will no longer be a pulse.....it would just be an 8 weeks methylated oral only cycle.

save the anavar, run ur planned epi pulse

gicahagi19

Awards
I guess you're right..I've been thinking about stacking the two only because some guys were taking mass fx on epistane cycle's off day, so I thought it could be beneficial to stack the two since they have different effects...

How about stacking the two for a normal cycle, would that be of any use?

Once again, thanks for your input.

Greetz! :)