Superdrol misconception?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaysannn22

Jaysannn22

Banned
Awards
Ok, I may be wrong but I was doing some reading and I'm just going to throw my findings out there. Superdrol is just a estrogen inhibitor just like anastrozol (arimidex/nolvedex) Correct? Superdrol is a methylated (oral/metabolized) non steroidal compound. Superdrol is a derivative of Masteron which is not methylated, and was designed originally for breast cancer due to its estrogen inhibiting properties. This is why Superdrol will not aromatize because its NOT testosterone and is ALREADY an estrogen inhibitor. This is why Masteron and Superdrol is stacked with testosterone steroids and prohormones. This is confusing why people are talking about PCT after a cycle of SD. SD is not androgenic, its anabolic, due to the fact it will raise testosterone levels by suppressing estrogen levels inhibiting enzymes from producing estrogen. If my assumption is wrong, I am sorry for the rant but I think I'm on track here. Also anyone high on taking anti ests all the time, they better rethink their strategy. Estrogen plays a huge part in the male body. Cardiovascular health and bone density are just to major factors. You may end up breaking a hip in your 40s because your bone density is weaksauce due to all the anti ests you took for years.

OUT! :D

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I may be wrong but I was doing some reading and I'm just going to throw my findings out there. Superdrol is just a estrogen inhibitor just like anastrozol (arimidex/nolvedex) Correct? Superdrol is a methylated (oral/metabolized) non steroidal compound. Superdrol is a derivative of Masteron which is not methylated, and was designed originally for breast cancer due to its estrogen inhibiting properties. This is why Superdrol will not aromatize because its NOT testosterone and is ALREADY an estrogen inhibitor. This is why Masteron and Superdrol is stacked with testosterone steroids and prohormones. This is confusing why people are talking about PCT after a cycle of SD. SD is not androgenic, its anabolic, due to the fact it will raise testosterone levels by suppressing estrogen levels inhibiting enzymes from producing estrogen. If my assumption is wrong, I am sorry for the rant but I think I'm on track here. Also anyone high on taking anti ests all the time, they better rethink their strategy. Estrogen plays a huge part in the male body. Cardiovascular health and bone density are just to major factors. You may end up breaking a hip in your 40s because your bone density is weaksauce due to all the anti ests you took for years.

OUT! :D
Totally WRONG in sooooo many ways!!! Not close to being on track.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just couldnt read what he typed. I suggest not posting at 4 am anymore lol.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I may be wrong
I agree with the above statement.

You have a slight point on estrogen being an important part of our over all health but in the context which you are using the word, you missed the boat.

The rest you should research again.

Jaysannn22

Jaysannn22

Banned
Awards
Whoa, hey guys, this is just my take on things. its just speculation. I never said I'm right and everyone who opposes is wrong. Im just doing reading ( like most people should do) before asking questions. I am just trying to figure out things as I go. Fuk, people, whats with all the hostility? Plus i never said PCT was just about anti est. I just stated that SD alone has its own anti est properties and doesnt aromatise so anti ests arent needed IN A PCT. If this is how people are going to treat others when they speculate or talk about certain topics, this place isnt worth the hassle. Robkaige, your response was helpful but rude and immature. You acted as i just insulted your mother? I had even stated that I MAY BE WRONG therefore i was admitting i wasnt sure. All you other people who just jumped in to make fun, are fukin heroes.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
This confirms what I was saying. Superdrol is a drug that suppresses est and therefore increases test. Methylation really is just the process to have the drug taken orally to survive the liver once passing into the blood stream.
then please run it and get bloodwork done on cycle and post it up

robkaige

dude, you are an idiot who doesnt understand the science you are reading. So go ahead, do it... run superdrol with no pct, just promise us all you have no one to blame but yourself for any negative effects afterwords.

It may be your speculation... but your speculation is WRONG.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
i love when ppl try to show off their "smarts" and the exact opposite occurs

jstraughn

Awards
Wow. Who am I to say, but this board has no happy medium at times. You have the camp that just says "go do research". Then another camp that, when you do research and post subsequent questions, you "fail" i think is the term above. Don't question anything, don't ask for scientific proof. There are only a very few helpful people on here I have found.

Kids get on here with questions. Instead of a link to a posting with proof of why they shouldn't (I know, it will get old fast), they're just berated for being a retard. That benefits.....um....nobody.

So instead of having an intelligable reply folks post "fail" (why, maybe so their post count goes up). Then you'll get the folks that think they can post better than "fail" by quoting it and doing so with a picture. What a waste of bandwidth. If your so knowledgable, constructively provide feedback. It's not that hard folks.

It's too bad that there was only one good posting so far, only to "fail" at the end of it.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. Who am I to say, but this board has no happy medium at times. You have the camp that just says "go do research". Then another camp that, when you do research and post subsequent questions, you "fail" i think is the term above. Don't question anything, don't ask for scientific proof. There are only a very few helpful people on here I have found.

Kids get on here with questions. Instead of a link to a posting with proof of why they shouldn't (I know, it will get old fast), they're just berated for being a retard. That benefits.....um....nobody.

So instead of having an intelligable reply folks post "fail" (why, maybe so their post count goes up). Then you'll get the folks that think they can post better than "fail" by quoting it and doing so with a picture. What a waste of bandwidth. If your so knowledgable, constructively provide feedback. It's not that hard folks.

It's too bad that there was only one good posting so far, only to "fail" at the end of it.
Is this the OP with a different user name you both have very few posts and both of you joined this month.:ponder:

jstraughn

Awards
Is this the OP with a different user name you both have very few posts and both of you joined this month.:ponder:
Um no. I'm currently using Superdrone. OP has questions about it. I do not. maybe look at actual previous posts from both of us. You decide.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
WTF lol Superdrol is not a steroid? LOL, is there even a stronger oral out there?
Ive taken dbol at 50mg/day and mdrol at 20mg/day, for size gains mdrol beat dbol by a lot.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Um no. I'm currently using Superdrone. OP has questions about it. I do not. maybe look at actual previous posts from both of us. You decide.
Just a question I thought you didn't mind people asking questions..

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
If your so knowledgable, constructively provide feedback. It's not that hard folks.
QUOTE]

"if your so knowledgable" looks so funny when there is a grammar and spelling mistake in the phrase... i believe what you were looking for is "if YOU'RE so KNOWLEDGEABLE"

jstraughn

Awards
If your so knowledgable, constructively provide feedback. It's not that hard folks.
QUOTE]

"if your so knowledgable" looks so funny when there is a grammar and spelling mistake in the phrase... i believe what you were looking for is "if YOU'RE so KNOWLEDGEABLE"
You got me. :ponder: Long Friday for some reason.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
This confirms what I was saying. Superdrol is a drug that suppresses est and therefore increases test. Methylation really is just the process to have the drug taken orally to survive the liver once passing into the blood stream.
You have a very limited knowledge base and lots of what say is very false.

Let's talk human physiology and endocrinology...

Basic fact: estrogen comes from test conversion by use of the enzyme aromatase.

When you introduce a aas into the body your body will slowly stop your natural production of test. And if taken taken long enough total shutdown will occur.

When you start taking nonaromatizing aas, your body production of test slows and since the compound can't aromatize to an estrogenic compound both levels will decrease. It is way more complicated because u also have SHGB that can occur to free up test which can convert to estrogen.

SD does not have anti estrogen effects. It can lower estrogen because it causes test production shutdown. Because if u have no test then u have nothing to convert to estrogen. But SD DEFINATELY doesn't raise test levels!!!

If u really want to learn about this stuff check out the books SR's anabolic pharmacology or William L anabolics.

On another note... We may sound like a$$holes when we say "go research" or "no that wrong" and not most of our intent. You don't have to understand the scientific ins and outs of what u are using... What we mean us know what u are using, why u r using it, how to properly use it, how to recover from it and we will help guide u once we see effort has been made. Often there are too many people that post here that want use to tell them exactly what to do and put no effort in.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Fact : SD is a steroid.
Fact : If you do not run proper PCT, you will end up with some very negative sides (and loose what you've gained)
Fact : SD is NOT for newbies, and SD can produce some pretty negative sides, it is one of the harshest orals around.

If you know what your doing, SD can give you great gains with low sides. If you don't know what your doing, your going to most likely end up screwing up your body.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Robkaige this from your statement,

Methyldrostanolone is a C-17 alpha alkylated steroid, originally developed by the American pharmaceutical company Syntex. This steroid is already active and does not require conversion. Methyldrostanolone is the 17aa version of the injectable steroid drostanolone (Masteron). This extra methylation makes this steroid about 3-4x more anabolic than Masteron, and slightly more anabolic than oxandrolone (Anavar). Due to the dimethylation, the toxicity of methyldrostanolone is greater than most other oral steroids. There have been many reported cases of heptatoxicity with this compound. (1-3)

Despite the fact that methyldrostanolone is a DHT derivative and cannot convert to estrogen, some users have still reported gyno like symptoms during or after a cycle. This effect is likely related to the strong SHBG binding effect and increase in freely circulating estrogen (and testosterone) from SHBG. Gyno symptoms may also be related to the fact that methldrostanolone lacks a strong DHT metabolite to antagonize the effects of estrogen (while also having a relatively low intrinsic androgenic value).

No, it doesn't confirm doodly squat. It says it doesn't "antagonize the effects of estrogen", not it lowers estrogen. And an effect of lowering estrogen itself doesn't guarantee raising testosterone levels as you can also be lowering estrogen levels by lowering.... testosterone levels.

Its like saying that since raising pulse rate generally raises blood pressure that something that doesn't raise your blood pressure must not be raising your pulse. Just a bad logic chain.

meathed

meathed

Awards

I thought my picture beautifully illustrated the point Urbanski was attempting to convey. It serves a higher purpose you see. Jeez, don't be such a Debbie Downer bro. You gotta see the brighter side of any situation.

Jaysannn22

Jaysannn22

Banned
Awards
No, it doesn't confirm doodly squat. It says it doesn't "antagonize the effects of estrogen", not it lowers estrogen. And an effect of lowering estrogen itself doesn't guarantee raising testosterone levels as you can also be lowering estrogen levels by lowering.... testosterone levels.

Its like saying that since raising pulse rate generally raises blood pressure that something that doesn't raise your blood pressure must not be raising your pulse. Just a bad logic chain.
Well I will not argue i am wrong. I just wanted some answers and commentary on what I HAD THOUGHT was the situation. Im glad some of you are actually being mature and civil with some of your info. How exactly does SD work on the body to produce an anabolic effect is all i was really trying to get at. In laymens terms. Remember, I am an "Idiot" according to Robkaige...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
SD is not androgenic, its anabolic, due to the fact it will raise testosterone levels by suppressing estrogen levels inhibiting enzymes from producing estrogen.
keep in mind that your body wants to maintain an equilibrium between test and estrogen (normally). your body assumes that the primary mass builder is testosterone, and by taking in anything that replaces natural test levels, and is obviously more potent, your body decides "why produce test if it isn't doing anything". this is clearly shown in low sex drive while on cycle, and is similar to how the body does not produce a remedy for a cold daily but waits until it needs the antibodies. it therefore then raises estrogen to balance out the new primary muscle builder, which is no longer testosterone, but SD.

so you'll crash your test levels, and skyrocket estrogen. now SD won't cause "gyno" per se, but an improper PCT surely will, as every log with a crappy PCT has shown.

I just stated that SD alone has its own anti est properties and doesnt aromatise so anti ests arent needed IN A PCT.
SD won't aromatize, but testosterone does to some degree, which is a bad thing to have happen when you've already got low test from a cycle. running an AI for PCT in my opinion is clearly optional. some report a noticeable improvement, others not so much. google search the AI properties of testosterone, or read the link below.

anabolic extreme articles

"For the second problem listed in the Introduction, gynecomastia ("bitch tits"), testosterone does not cause this problem directly. Instead, testosterone can be converted (by the aromatase enzyme) into estrogen, which can cause the problem."

Jaysannn22

Jaysannn22

Banned
Awards
Thanks that was helpful. I have anastrozole for an estrogen inhibitor and what i was trying to avoid was just taking 2 anti ests. I wasnt sure and thats why i said (im not sure) at the beginning of the thread, but i was speculating that it seemed like SD acted much like masteron and sounded really just like a aromatase inhibitor. I appreciate your time, im glad you didnt just bash me like most people here. Im new, im not experienced, but i was just trying to understand something and wanted feedback. The bashers shouldnt do that to people, that discourages people to ask for help or advice because if they dont get the help or advice they need they may hurt themselves. Plus i thought advice, questions, and commentary was the whole idea of this forum anyway...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
sometimes my comments are equally harsh - you caught me on a good day :)

Jaysannn22

Jaysannn22

Banned
Awards
sometimes my comments are equally harsh - you caught me on a good day :)
If you dont mind, how exactly does SD or its clones create a "steroidal" or anabolic effect on the body? This is what i was trying to find out. I guess my question got lost in all of the confusion...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
its stronger than your natty test levels, so the anabolic effect is noted. if the amount of SD isn't enough to increase your strength, the anabolic effects are not noted.

for example, if you were to take 2mg of superdrol per day, i bet you would have no noted effect on gains. so by increasing that amount of SD to 5mg or 10mg or higher, you notice an increase above what your natty test levels will give you.

Jaysannn22

Jaysannn22

Banned
Awards
its stronger than your natty test levels, so the anabolic effect is noted. if the amount of SD isn't enough to increase your strength, the anabolic effects are not noted.

for example, if you were to take 2mg of superdrol per day, i bet you would have no noted effect on gains. so by increasing that amount of SD to 5mg or 10mg or higher, you notice an increase above what your natty test levels will give you.
So SD converts to Test or does it act as the same and has the same effects as tests except without aromatization? and that is why a high daily dose (20-30mg) is necessary for gains?

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
So SD converts to Test or does it act as the same and has the same effects as tests except without aromatization? and that is why a high daily dose (20-30mg) is necessary for gains?
Man It's an Anabolic Steroid..:aargh4:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Jaysannn, I highly recommend reading Seth Robert's "Anabolic Pharmacology." (Or something similar) The questions you are asking do not have the most simple answers. It is clear you are trying to learn more about how these things work, which is great. There are also many different sources of info on the subject, but this book is one of the most well rounded and laid out presentations I have seen.

Jaysannn22

Jaysannn22

Banned
Awards
Jaysannn, I highly recommend reading Seth Robert's "Anabolic Pharmacology." (Or something similar) The questions you are asking do not have the most simple answers. It is clear you are trying to learn more about how these things work, which is great. There are also many different sources of info on the subject, but this book is one of the most well rounded and laid out presentations I have seen.
thanks and thats appreciated. i'll check that out for sure.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
read that please, explains exactly what SD is. aka steroid

ps. its a hell of a great one at that :)

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Coming across as a clever and pretentious OP and asserting your theories on a topic you clearly know nothing about...

caruso 1.jpg

Is very similar to an old car with bad timing and fouled spark plugs...

caruso 2.jpg

It often backfires."

caruso 3.jpg

YEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
This is what I really wanted to ask, with all of the info floating around, where did you come up with that opening statement?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i love when ppl try to show off their "smarts" and the exact opposite occurs
you mean they show the MORON in oxymoron?

jstraughn

Awards
"Coming across as a clever and pretentious OP and asserting your theories on a topic you clearly know nothing about...

Is very similar to an old car with bad timing and fouled spark plugs...

It often backfires."

YEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I'm just cranky because it's 1 in the morning and I can't friggin' sleep...but REALLY?! REALLY?!

This is your contribution to the discussion? Man, aren't all the members on this board smarter now? How many posts would you have if you actually contributed something worthwhile?

Maybe you should have posted this in the "Hey Biff, I just made fun of this guy so can I be in your club now" forum?

The OP had some questions from research he had done. Right, Wrong or other, why should he be ridiculed for posting his questions or concerns in a forum that has "Learn Teach Lead" as part of the logo? He's trying to find information to make the best determination for him. What on god's green earth is so wrong with that? Contrary to what you might think, this board isn't to see how cleverly you can slam someone with pictures.

Sorry you are getting the brunt of my crankiness as there are others that have posted that are deserving of my lack of sleep as well. Thank you to others though for your more intellectual comments. That's what the board is for. I hope it's you guys that answer any questions I may have should I be brave enough to post them. :)

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is your contribution to the discussion? Man, aren't all the members on this board smarter now? How many posts would you have if you actually contributed something worthwhile?
Yes, you're absolutely right. I should've been far more intellectual. Clearly, this thread... the one asserting - nay, theorizing - that superdrol is not a powerful steroid, but is in fact an aromatase inhibitor... called for academic prowess.

Maybe I'm just cranky because it's 1 in the morning and I can't friggin' sleep...but REALLY?! REALLY?!
Don't be a milksop and chalk up your temperamental retort with a disclaimer. Obviously, your panties are in a wad. Maybe you should really think about the subject matter (or lack of) in this thread. After doing so, my question to you would be, "REALLY?!"

Yeah... REALLY.

The OP had some questions from research he had done. Right, Wrong or other, why should he be ridiculed for posting his questions or concerns in a forum that has "Learn Teach Lead" as part of the logo? He's trying to find information to make the best determination for him. What on god's green earth is so wrong with that? Contrary to what you might think, this board isn't to see how cleverly you can slam someone with pictures.
Oh, there's nothing wrong with asking questions. However, there weren't many questions in the original post. Just a theory. A really retarded theory. But hey... that's okay too. Where I tuned out is when the OP responded to a legitimately helpful poster with:

"If this is how people are going to treat others when they speculate or talk about certain topics, this place isnt worth the hassle. Robkaige, your response was helpful but rude and immature."

^^Judgment and oversensitivity doesn't mix well with ignorance. Just because the OP was playing the victim card 15 posts later doesn't change the initial tone.

And btw, I've helped many members on this forum with their cycles, PCTs... and at least four guys on here safely got rid of their gyno using my sound advice. What have you contributed? Until you can answer that with something of substance... silence is your best bet. Believe it or not, all those rep points aren't for my humorous pics. But I'll tell you -- when a thread is so far gone that the appropriate response is either no response or perhaps a CSI: Miami spoof... I'll go for the latter every time. But that's just me.

And I say this in the most supportive way possible, Mr. Sensitive.

Sorry you are getting the brunt of my crankiness as there are others that have posted that are deserving of my lack of sleep as well. Thank you to others though for your more intellectual comments. That's what the board is for. I hope it's you guys that answer any questions I may have should I be brave enough to post them. :)
That's very hurtful. Here, I'll be kind enough to answer what will most likely be your first question:

jstraughn: Guys, will having a vagina hinder my gains on-cycle... and is superdrol a good AI?

rubberring: Yes. No.

dawson-crying.jpg

meathed

meathed

Awards

Maybe you should have posted this in the "Hey Biff, I just made fun of this guy so can I be in your club now" forum?

Wipe the f*cking sand out of your vagina for Christ's sake son. You obviously do not understand the statement you quote if you do not understand what the OP did, which is get it in reverse. Let me write it for you. It might be easier and I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings. It does not read, "Lead, Teach, Learn", which is the conveyed attitude in the OP's post, hence the caricature done, brilliantly I might add, by Rubberring. Furthermore, you have NO business telling anyone how they have or have not contributed to this forum. You just got here. So unless you summon some intellectual prowess heretofore unseen, stop wasting bandwidth as you put it.

/rant

Jaysannn22

Jaysannn22

Banned
Awards
"Masteron is a derivative of DHT (as you can tell from its chemical name: 2a-methyl-dihydro-testosterone propionate), but what they fail to tell you is that DHT and its derivatives are commonly used in treatment of certain forms of breast cancer (see the etymology here: MASTectomy, gynocoMASTia, MASTeron, get it?)."

Actually there wasn't any preachiness or sarcasm with this statement. It was a quote from Steroid.com. i was simply commenting what I had thought. I am SORRY i did not word it in a way to where it was more submissive. What is it with some people that have to stroke their egos even when it comes to the internet? I guess thats what happens when people like that get finally bored with cybersex.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually there wasn't any preachiness or sarcasm with this statement. It was a quote from Steroid.com. i was simply commenting what I had thought. I am SORRY i did not word it in a way to where it was more submissive. What is it with some people that have to stroke their egos even when it comes to the internet? I guess thats what happens when people like that get finally bored with cybersex.

...says the guy who started a thread theorizing that superdrol is not a powerful steroid, but is actually an aromatase inhibitor.

When you fail to initially site your references, you are using those words as your own. And I'm quite sure that was definitely you dishing out anti-estrogen advice in your initial post... right after you murdered all that info from Steroids.com.

mod edit: relax

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah well fuk this place. No wonder the steroid world and its users have such a bad rep. Im gone. hope your all satisfied...
Well, actually... I'm pretty satisfied. You just saved AM at least a dozen more ridiculous threads that could be mitigated with just the slightest amount of research and the ability to decipher it.

Steroid users get a bad rep because of people like you. Your doppelganger is probably the guy who wanted to sue the makers of Havoc because he had ill effects after 36 straight weeks of usage.

That, and he probably used superdrol as his AI. :lol:

Jaysannn22

Jaysannn22

Banned
Awards
Well, actually... I'm pretty satisfied. You just saved AM at least a dozen more ridiculous threads that could be mitigated with just the slightest amount of research and the ability to decipher it.

Steroid users get a bad rep because of people like you. Your doppelganger is probably the guy who wanted to sue the makers of Havoc because he had ill effects after 36 straight weeks of usage.

That, and he probably used superdrol as his AI. :lol:
yeah well i was hoping to find help. the difference between me and the "guy that sues havoc" is that i was trying to find the correct info and understand things better BEFORE i tried doing something i didnt understand. But now i just dont care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
abnxtwo General Chat 0