Next Cycle advice

finalforce

Awards
Hey first off this is my first thread in this forum so I wanted to say hello to everyone. My stats are 5ft 9inchs 198lbs 10%bf and I am 23 with 4 cycles under my belt just coming off a X-tren+Hdrol stack. I am looking to do my next cycle in May and hope to gain good mass but not put on any fat. Was considering either running Epistane with Furazadrol or Mdrol and Furazadrol possibly. Also another idea I had was to run a 2 week cycle of Mdrol and 5weeks later run the epi+ furaza but im not sure if that is enough time off or if its even worth it. If anyone has any suggestions or even something to add it is greatly appreciated.

fredman777

Awards
assuming your pct protocol right now is solid, i would run the epi in may just because it's my favorite pre-summer ph. not a big fan of stacking, but if you are, the epi/furaz stack would have you shredded for the summertime. a 3 week mdrol cycle would be a good post-summer run.

finalforce

Awards
on cycle support is all set and pct is all good I have nolva. Im hoping to gain some size off the pre summer cycle. How should I dose the Furaza-A I currently have 3 bottles was considering 3-4-5-6-6. Would the short M-drol cycle right before the Epi+furaza be stupid and useless it would be my first time using M-Drol also.

fredman777

Awards
that's cool. nolva is my serm of choice as well. personally i don't think an mdrol kick start to your epi/furaza cycle isn't stupid if you got support supps in line, though personally i'd run mdrol by itself first. i love superdrol it's my favorite of all, and i strongly believe you'd get exactly what you want and more with a 10mg/20/20/20 solo cycle. if you're dead set on using all three, i'd start with 10mg of mdrol by itself the first week. if you feel ok, up it to 20mg the second and third week. you could bridge it to the epi/furaza stack by beginning that combo on the third and last week of your mdrol 10mg/20/20 run. if you do that, i wouldn't run the epi/furaza for longer than 4 weeks, making the total cycle 6 weeks long. i'm 5'9 190 at 12%bf. I'm actually trying to get to your stats by the summer, hehe. good luck and have fun.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Id say hold off on the mdrol. Just do an epi/fura presummer stack.

finalforce

Awards
that's cool. nolva is my serm of choice as well. personally i don't think an mdrol kick start to your epi/furaza cycle isn't stupid if you got support supps in line, though personally i'd run mdrol by itself first. i love superdrol it's my favorite of all, and i strongly believe you'd get exactly what you want and more with a 10mg/20/20/20 solo cycle. if you're dead set on using all three, i'd start with 10mg of mdrol by itself the first week. if you feel ok, up it to 20mg the second and third week. you could bridge it to the epi/furaza stack by beginning that combo on the third and last week of your mdrol 10mg/20/20 run. if you do that, i wouldn't run the epi/furaza for longer than 4 weeks, making the total cycle 6 weeks long. i'm 5'9 190 at 12%bf. I'm actually trying to get to your stats by the summer, hehe. good luck and have fun.
That bridge seems like possibly a good idea im only hesistant because I have never ran M drol maybe i will run it at 10-10-10 possibly bumping to 20 if i feal ok and then on the 3rd week add my epi/furaza like you said. If i bridge it should I leave the epi at only 30 and whats a good dosage for furaza? My on cycle support is Cycle assist is there anythign I should add espicialy to prevent gyno from M-drol like p-5-p. Thanks again

fredman777

Awards
during the overlap while you're on the last week of mdrol, i would take 20mg epi and 100mg furuza. once the mdrol part is done, up to 30mg epi and 150mg furuza (3 caps each). Depending how you feel, I would up to 40mg epi and 200mg furuza on the final week. if the mdrol is pure it shouldn't give you on-cycle gyno. the only way mdrol might give you gyno is with a weak pct. but if you want to be extra safe, i hear p-5-p helps. if lethargy or severe loss of libido is ever an issue, i usually combat that with a morning dose of 100mg dhea. it helps me.

finalforce

Awards
during the overlap while you're on the last week of mdrol, i would take 20mg epi and 100mg furuza. once the mdrol part is done, up to 30mg epi and 150mg furuza (3 caps each). Depending how you feel, I would up to 40mg epi and 200mg furuza on the final week. if the mdrol is pure it shouldn't give you on-cycle gyno. the only way mdrol might give you gyno is with a weak pct. but if you want to be extra safe, i hear p-5-p helps. if lethargy or severe loss of libido is ever an issue, i usually combat that with a morning dose of 100mg dhea. it helps me.
This sound good I heard I would need to dose the furuza alitle higher around 5-6 caps a day or would this only be good if I chose not to do the bridge. The bridge idea sounds great tho and I cant wait to run this.