Awards
Cant find it on designer supps.
thanks,
Pestis

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Patience is a virtue. why dont you PM him or something instead of wasting space on a post.

pestis

pestis

Awards
Great point genius! already done that, no response. didnt know we had to prepare a thesis before posting.
Hailz,
Pestis

propho

Awards
  • Established
i think only the powder is available right now? I thought he was kinda still testing the substance

Bryan

Awards
I believe the m4ohn solution + peg400 should be up on the site sometime today.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
they will go up today, i have had my webguy running around crazy updating the site, so as soon as he gets a chance it will go up.

gobig1

Awards
High(er) mg/ml for M4OHN???

Searching some of the Chemical suppliers, coming across items like PEG800, PEG1000, PEG4000, PEG8000 etc., etc., with any these compounds would you be able to get a higher than 2mg/ml solution? Is there something out there that is not toxic to the human organism that would allow, oh say, 5-10mg/ml?

Taking grapefruit juice, more to kill the taste of the PEG400 than the assist it supposedly provides, will it increase/decrease the efficacy by putting the M4OHN solution in the glass of grapefruit juice and then drinking it? I ask this (stupid) question only because of the high acidic content of pure grapefruit juice.

Thats it......no more stupid ones today!

gobig1

Awards
Grape fruit juice will help a lot more than it helps.
Sifu, I hope you meant Help alot more than it will "Hurt"........kinda figured but just wanted to hear a fellow AM bro's opinion, thanks!

Anyone on the solvents and mg/ml amounts?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ha, you got me there, I am at the end of a twelve hour shift. And my mind isn't all there.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
you can get the solution higher with peg 400, you should be able to do 10mg/ml. i didnt to make it easier for dosing, so i dont get a 1000 emails asking how do they get 7mgs if its 10mg/ml.

i dont think it will dissolve in GFJ, so you would have the powder settling at the bottom, which wont give and accurate dose.

gobig1

Awards
DS, one reason I'm asking is that I ordered 4gms of the M4OHN before your liquid solution was up on the website, now I need to get some PEG400 or something..........

I see your website now has the size listed at 99ml per bottle.........if I were to add the 1gm packet to it what would the mg/ml be? Just over 10mg/ml??? and would it work at that amount???

Thanks

vicmack777

Awards
DS, one reason I'm asking is that I ordered 4gms of the M4OHN before your liquid solution was up on the website, now I need to get some PEG400 or something..........

I see your website now has the size listed at 99ml per bottle.........if I were to add the 1gm packet to it what would the mg/ml be? Just over 10mg/ml??? and would it work at that amount???

Thanks
Sledge, once someone answers this question, please disregard my PM. Thanks anyway.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
Yes you are correct. You would have 10mg/mL @ 100mL. And at that dosage getting the solution to hold should not be a problem. Now let sledge be, the man is busy! ;)

vicmack777

Awards
Yes you are correct. You would have 10mg/mL @ 100mL. And at that dosage getting the solution to hold should not be a problem. Now let sledge be, the man is busy! ;)
Thank you, thats what i kind of figured but I just wanted to be sure. When i mix it, should i heat it at all or just shake?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
oh you will need to heat it, probably at least 30-45 min. I am going to try it out this weekend and see hwo high i can get it.

I can tell everyone 10mg/ml dosent work in olive oil(just started crashing, 2 hours), ill try 5mgs later tonight.

surferdude26

Awards
well since no one was trying to make a 10mg/ml, I strayed from making my 5mg/ml soln. SooOO i decided to trying making a higher dose.

It dissolved quite nicely actually, did the shake n bake method and it was clear as day when I take it out of the oven, but it re-crystallizes when it cools down. So baked it another 15mins and back to being clear...

and... just turns into a cloudy soln. Was thinkin it crashed on me already and thinkin to myself "**** there goes 35 bucks". So basically I have a cloudy soln on my desk. yay. No way to salvage it I assume?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
if you shake it up you should be ok, there is no way i would toss it out or anything. you just may need to heat if before use if you dont double the liquid.

surferdude26

Awards
sounds good, so there is no way of overbaking it or anything? thanks guys!

gobig1

Awards
oh you will need to heat it, probably at least 30-45 min. I am going to try it out this weekend and see hwo high i can get it.

I can tell everyone 10mg/ml dosent work in olive oil(just started crashing, 2 hours), ill try 5mgs later tonight.
Sledge, did you get a chance last weekend to try this, 10mg/ml in PEG400?