Couple Quick ?

TooBroke0029

TooBroke0029

Awards
First post on this forum and im loving it so far. been doing a bunch of reading to to know hte correct dosage for nasty mass and the possibility of stacking it with halovar. So the question is if i want to take it for four weeks on four weeks off twice how much should i take and what is reasonable? any clarification would be great...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Time on + PCT = Time off i've always heard

TooBroke0029

TooBroke0029

Awards
I would be all for that i just want to make sure i dont screw my self hard.. i have two bottles of halovar and nasty mass which i would love to cycle at the sametime if i can,but there both methyl based. any suggestions?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Id say make it 2 cycles. 1 cycle of Halovar and 1 cycle of Nasty Mass.

3 pills of Halovar for the whole cycle so a little less than 6 weeks

2 pills of Nasty Mass for a month.

Time on plus PCT(doesnt count as time off) equals the amount of time off u should take.

Of course take all the proper support supps and have a good PCT lined up. Looks like u already have a solid base to begin with dont do anything stupid to mess it up.

TooBroke0029

TooBroke0029

Awards
That's great so I should just take it straight through or take a 3 week break between the two? I am going to take nolvadex for pct along with novedex or 6 oxo . The sad thing is I lost 20 lbs since I took that picture appendicitis sucks.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Halovar cycle 6 weeks
PCT 4 weeks
time off 8-10 weeks
Nasty Mass 4 weeks
PCT 4 weeks
time off 8-10 weeks

JayDGreen1

Awards
I did a cycle of Halovar and e-Pol. I followed the dosing instructions on the bottle and had awesome results. I did Halovar for 2 weeks and then both for 2 weeks and finished the 6 week cycle with just ePol. I was very happy with that cycle. I have retained all but 5lbs of the 20 I gained and all of the strength gains. I hope you like it as much I did.

TooBroke0029

TooBroke0029

Awards
I've tried to post a reply about three times so far... Cellphones what u going to do about it anyway I was think I could do that but didn't know if I should split the cycle. I am going to use saw palmetto liv 52 nolvadex and 6oxo. Any other recommendations as far as supps? Or timing with these products

TooBroke0029

TooBroke0029

Awards
Totally hyped right now! I'll start tomorrow for sure grabbing clomid from my buddy, til i get my nolva. i dont think ill take my pct during cycle unless i see a need to. another quick ? i have some old school restore and i was wondering if i could use this as a test booster after cycle?