Epistane Run

mjswss57

Awards
This is my first PH cycle and i just wanna get some final thoughts an opinions before go ahead and order all of this stuff or pick it up locally. I Here is how everything is gonna look come start of th cycle.

2 weeks prior
CEL Cycle Assist

On Cycle
Epistane 30/30/30/40
Cycle assist
taurine 1000mg daily
Fish Oil 3000mg daily
chondroitin 1800mg a day
glucosamine 2250mg a day
BCAA's

PCT:
Nolva 40 for 3 days then 20/20/10/10
CEL PCT Assist
Formestane Powder
Reduce XT
Unknown Test Booster (need more research here before i buy one)

Does anyone think this is overkill? I just figured when it comes to PCT its best to cover all of my bases. Toughts and opinions are welcome and appreciated. Thanks guys.

baby swole

Awards
Wow, definitely overkill bro... I came off epistane and ran novedex and tribulus, that's it. Epistane isn't as potent as a lot of people play it out to be, side are minimal, and you don't need a hard pct for it... that's why its good for beginners.

Your epi split seems fine, but really all u need is liver support if ur not prone to balding. But definitely overboard on the pct.

Jshepherd23

Jshepherd23

Awards
Looks like you've done some research so props to you! My first ph cycle was bold/epi. Gained like 20 pounds, but my joints were super dry. Preload that fishoil. Not familiar of CEL's cycle assist and if it has milk thistle, hawthorne, nettle root and all that, but if not make sure you add all that in. I didnt use a serm when i ran epi and i kept all my gains. If anything i would do Formestane 3 weeks 100/50/50, tribulus t 1/2/3/3pills, and a cell volumizer like Sizeone with some ALA before the drink and that would probably be best considering epi is already an anti estro thats not too supressive. Plus your first cycle is always gonna be easier to recover from.