mixing two methyls

Juicemonkey101

Awards
I've been in the game for sometime now and know the risks and rewards of what i'm doing. May be stupid and i dont recommend it but its a choice i am going to make regardless. Question is... What combo would you pick for putting on some lean mass... keep in mind i will also be running AS... Test Enan 750-1g pw, EQ 400mg pw.

M5AA 60mg Ed, Methyl-D 5mg Ed. Wks 1-4
M5AA 60mg ED, M4OHN ?? wks 1-4
M5AA 60mg ED, M,14ADD 80mg ED wks 1-4
M5AA 30mg ED, M1T 25mg ED, Methyl-D 3mg Ed. wks 1-4

I loved M5AA for harding and cutting last time... going to stick with that for sure... what combo do you all recomend? Never used Methyl-d or M4OHN. rest i have.

Going to Lake Havasu over memorial weekend and got to come in looking shreded! :cool:

propho

Awards
  • Established
I've heard m-dien puts on lean-mass and very little water weight.. so maybe the m5aa and m-dien.. I'll be doing something like you minus the AS.. doing m,14ADD + M5AA(preworkout) - > m1t + M5AA(preworkout) - > m-dien + m5aa(preworkout) probably will have a pct in between there somewhere..

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
personally i would like to see mdien with the m5aa, but i think either combo will work.

Juicemonkey101

Awards
For a guy like myself who is expierenced in AS, you think i should up my Methyl-D from 5mg to say 7 or 8?

propho

Awards
  • Established
For a guy like myself who is expierenced in AS, you think i should up my Methyl-D from 5mg to say 7 or 8?
why not slowly work it up and see how thigns go.. you don't wanna just slam yer body with a large amount of something not knowing how your body will react to it..

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Since I have ran both. M4OHN with M5AA would be my choice.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
The only comment I have is that I would use one of the methyls that I knew worked well for me other than throwing something new in there and not really being sure if it works for you or not. You probably won't even be able to tell what is doing what. So, if I were you, and I know M1T works well for me, I'd use that. Later on, I'd try the other new methyls solo and see how they work for me and what kind of dosage I might want to use during a real cycle. ;)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is not what all of the reviews are saying so far.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
That is not what all of the reviews are saying so far.
I can only speak from my experience. I know that my product is pure. I can honestly say that my cycle with M-Dien is the best cycle I've had ever. With the possibble exception of my first "finasol" experience.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
if you have AAS exp then i dont think 6-8mgs of MDien will be too high also providing you weigh mor ethen 195. If you are under that weight then I think you are wasting more then you are using.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would agree very much with what Beelzebud said and Sldgehmr as well. I did two cycle of M1T solo. Found out how I respond and at what dose work for me (~30-35mg). I'm currently using M-Dien, started at 5mg with little response for just over a week and have since bumped it to 7.5mg, hoping to see what I get from that. I have not responded as well to M-Dien as I did to M1T. But again that is just me. I have M5AA as well and have been tempted to add it to my current M-Dien cycle. But then I miss the opportunity to see when and if and at what dose I respond (or not) to M-Dien. I will quite possibly run M5AA by itself for a cycle to see how I respond to that solo and then learn/experiment (or not) with stacking in the future. I have quite the surplus of all of these methyls (no question of quality) and therefore supply is not an issue.

Patience is a virtue. It also cannot be dosed by the mg or cycled and requires no PCT. That was for me not you... :)

Last edited:

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
Just for fun, lets name your liver Iraq.

This is 1 methyl going through iraq.
boom............boom..............boom............

This is 2 methyls going through iraq.
boom.boom.boom.boom.boom.boom.boom.boom.boom.boom.boom.boom.

Last edited:
supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
On a gram of Test + some EQ, M1T should do the trick just fine. I'm dying to try test and M1T, myself. But that's a little farther down the road for me.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I don't know if your talking to me or him, but if you want to see my liver, I'll give you a look. :eek:

Last edited:

Juicemonkey101

Awards

Nah, I think i **** my liver out a year or so ago.... So you cant name something that doesnt even exist... can you?? ;)

Juicemonkey101

Awards
On a side note.... WHat dose are most finding is sufficent for gains with M4OHN?? If i tried it, i was thinking of somewhere around 7-10mg?? Info and input would be great...