Can i stack this M-1T-Mag 1O - 4AD+??

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
hello everyone im new to this board......i heard about this from EF so i decided to join up ........so how about my stack is it goin to work , PROS CONS?? thanx

drei

Awards
hello everyone im new to this board......i heard about this from EF so i decided to join up ........so how about my stack is it goin to work , PROS CONS?? thanx
Is this your first cycle? Some stats would be good also so that the bro's can help you out more.

Age, weight, height, bodyfat percentage and training experience would be a good start.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Unless you already have bought the Mag 10, save your money and don't buy it. You'll get good gains from M1T and 4AD.

If this is your first cycle, I wouldn't use M1T, too harsh of a "PH" to use. I'd go for a 1-test transdermal with the 4AD for 4-6 weeks.

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Wouldnt mix that much 1-test... i'd be lethargic as hell!!

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
wow thanx for the quick response........people at EF werent so helpful....
here it is :
im 6'1 226 {cuz i just finished being sick for a week and dropped 11 pounds}
usually im at 236 242, BF i dont really kno ...ive been told im between 12 and 16 percent
arm 2O 1/4 cold, 21 1/2 pumped
chest 52 cold 55 pumped
waist 33
never done any real gear...scared i guess... but ive been using PH on and off for the past year....i tried M1T after i heard all the hype ....1 month ago but im not too happy with the results....LBM worked great....strength didnt really notice any althou endurance went up like crazy recovery was quick....heres the stats on that
week 1 and 2....... 1Omg M1T nothin here....got pissed
2 weeks off
week 3 and 4.......2O mg M1T + 4AD+{transdermal} + creatine EAS+ Liver X, and M for the e
noticed some strenght this is when endurance kicked in .....but not what i hoped for
now i took 2 weeks off and about to go on week 5 and 6
i had great results from mag 1O i did that b 4 , i also tried 1-T before great....but this m1t........i dont kno .......althou i like the LBM

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok, your last post kind of confused me...

Did you do 4 weeks, then take two off? If so, did you use PCT? If you did a 4 week cycle, I'd wait before starting another one. Finish your PCT and take at least 4 weeks off. Remember, your time off should equal your time on.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
no i never did a 4 week cycle.......i always stay with the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
and my PCT is liver X and M by biotest

Phill

Phill

Awards
You REALLY need something better than M for PCT. I imagine your boy are just a wee bit angry at you about now, if they are even still around.