PH ban

baby swole

Awards
I just got done recovering from an injury, and got cleared to get back into the gym... thank god! When i got on to resupply on my prohormones for my cycle in a few months, i saw that most the good ones got discontinued. Every PH ive used was methyl based, what are some other PH's that you guys had great results from? Im just trying to bulk, i cut extremely easy so i really dont care about anything thats gonna shred me, just bulk. Thanks guys.

ianm4208

Awards
We're not here to do the research for ya. Look around a bit. Plenty of info everywhere ya look.

baby swole

Awards
Really? That was a waste, I'm obviously doing research, I wanna know who all got good results from what tho, its a feedback situation.. thinkin about tryin superdrol, we'll see how it pans out

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Suprdrone from PrimordialPerformance

The Celt

Don't you love the guys on this site that reply like that. I guess that's their little bit of importance they think they have in their micro-penis world they must live in. Losers. To answer your question, superdrol, halodrol and epistane are still available OTC. Tren can still be found on eBay and llewellyns arachidonic acid is available at gnc. Good luck

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Don't you love the guys on this site that reply like that. I guess that's their little bit of importance they think they have in their micro-penis world they must live in. Losers. To answer your question, superdrol, halodrol and epistane are still available OTC. Tren can still be found on eBay and llewellyns arachidonic acid is available at gnc. Good luck
Celtic from another board?

baby swole

Awards
I cant find any epistane, been lookin for like a month now... makin me ANGRY! Prolly gonna check out some superdrol... but yea, i do like how people always make posts like that...

From what ive seen, superdrol is preeettty dern liver toxic... so idk im a big nervous about that whole situation, if im gonna take something that is that live toxic, may as well run a cycle of straight up juice... thoughts?

n87

Awards
  • Established
If you have access to "real juice" why bother with PH's? Epistane/Havoc is liver toxic too.

baby swole

Awards
If i had access to real juice right now, i think id prolly roll with that. And epistane/havoc isnt that liver toxic. I ran multiple cycles with no liver support at all, im still peachy.. from what ive read on superdrol, its a lot worse than anything ive messed with

baby swole

Awards
I know right? Complete bs.. I was extra irritated when I found out