Post cycle Prostate?

phil870

Awards
I am in my third week of recovery after a five week cycle of transdermal 1-test and 4ad. When I finished I started Nolva (40mg daily) but had painful ejaculation and had difficulty getting erections for the first couple weeks of pct. It seems to be getting a little better ( pain in ejaculation is pretty much gone) but it is still hard to ejaculate. My question is, do you think that this is caused by my prostate (I'm 22 and this is my first cycle). If so will this reverse as my natural test levels come back up or should I get to the doctor. I haven't noticed too many problems with urinating but I just wondered if this is normal or should get checked. Like I said, it seems to be getting a little better day to day. My main problem is that it is hard for me to ejaculate. I suppose this could be due to the low natural test levels but the earlier pain made me wonder if it was my prostate. I'm going to get blood work done in 2weeks to see how my test levels are doing. Should I wait and see if this gets better and ask the doc about it then or should I get there now? Thanks for any replies.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
get some beta sitosterol or saw palmeto. worked for me.

phil870

Awards
I've been taking saw palmetto and flax oil. But you're saying it's reversible and should return to normal right?