which methyl for cutting?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I am trying to search through these threads and haven't really come to a conclusion yet...

which of the orals would be best for a cutting cycle?

M5aa
M-dien
M-1-t
methyl 1,4 add
methyl-4ohn

or any others incase I forgot some?

I have a bunch of M1T at home, but didn't think I wanted to use it for a cutter...

any input would be appreciated.

h19

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
If the sides aren't that bad for you than I would go with M1T. The strength gains are good for a cutter.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M4OHN. If you were to stack two methyl's, which I am not advizing. M5AA could be added to it.

Juicemonkey101

Awards
M4OHN. If you were to stack two methyl's, which I am not advizing. M5AA could be added to it.
Though i have not personally tried M4OHN... i would agree with that combo for cutting.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies, but anyone have reasons why they would choose one or the other?...

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahhh because I used M4OHN on a cutter and actually put on three pounds, while loosing 3% BF in a month.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh because I used M4OHN on a cutter and actually put on three pounds, while loosing 3% BF in a month.
ok I think i was reading your post about that....and it got my interest..

designersupps is supposed to have it like tomorrow or something?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to go with M4OHN to cut, my choice is based on the minimal or no DHT conversion - since i'll be running it over 2 weeks.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I am going for M4OHN in the very near future for cutting.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
M4OHN, M1T, M5AA all good choices. Id prob go with M1T due to the appetite supression I experienced.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established

bt4ever

Banned
Awards
I was looking to make it at 2mg/ml. So I guess that means I would have to have 500ml of PEG400 for 1g M4OHN. Is this right? If so, it looks like I answered my own question.

What appears to be the daily dose of M4OHN for a 180lb individual.