M-Drol nutrition

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just started an M-Drol cycle last week. Going great so far! I have no idea what I weighed when I started or what I weigh now. The scale broke about a day before I stated it, but oh well.. I can DEFINITELY see a difference in the mirror & that actually means more to me than how much I weigh.

I may bump this up to 20mg this week, not sure yet. I've seen a lot of people say that a 3 week run is sufficient. Any other feedback on this?

What about food timing when taking this? Is one food better than the other to take with it, or should I be taking it on an empty stomach? When I ran x-mass someone told me to take it w/ about 2tbsp natty pnut butter & about 1 cup of cottage cheese.

Anybody??

Oh, along w/ the M-drol, I'm also taking:
cissus
CEL Cycle Assist
multi
about 10g of fish oil spread throughout the day.

T

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Stick with dosing it at 10/20/20.

Not a big deal but if possible take it with a fat rich source such as PB, flaxseed oil, almonds/nuts, fish oil, olive oil etc.

Otherwise your diet should be high calorie, high protein, high fat, moderate carbs. And by fat I mean healthy EFAs and fats from meat sources, not big macs and hot pockets.

Get plenty of sleep, lift heavy, dont drink etc. etc.

Have fun, good luck

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^this

if you have any more questions check out Unrealmachines write up on superdrol

S

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
the diet i preffered the most with SD was high protein VERY high carbs and moderate fat intake. Carbs where all complex CHO and outweighed my protein intake. Of the 2 times i took SD i had a moderate vs high carb intake and the high carbs seemed to help me grow faster on SD and not put on as much BF when doing so.

Then again this is just my previous experience/response so to each his own.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I think diet depends on wat u want ur results to be. I wanted my gains to be as lean as possible so I ate high protein and fats to keep the bloat away. But not everyone is the same so whatever has worked for u in the past for lean or dirty gaining I would stick with that but just bump the calories up for sure.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I think diet depends on wat u want ur results to be. I wanted my gains to be as lean as possible so I ate high protein and fats to keep the bloat away. But not everyone is the same so whatever has worked for u in the past for lean or dirty gaining I would stick with that but just bump the calories up for sure.
good comment here^^^^^^ i love when people use blanket statements like "you need to eat high carbs and low fat" well if my goal is not in line with that kind of intake then why do i "have to" do anything like that? one thing stays consistant, and that's protein, i don't care what your goals are, unless your goal is to lose muscle mass then protein stays moderate to high all the time, and always high while "on". SD has the ability to work in both a cutting diet as well as a mass gaining diet.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies. I'm definitely staying on the high protein, fats (good) and moderately high complex carbs. What about taking the pill w/ grapefruit juice? I remember when the original SD came out I took it w/ that for quicker/better absorption.

A

andro

Awards
Thanks for all the replies. I'm definitely staying on the high protein, fats (good) and moderately high complex carbs. What about taking the pill w/ grapefruit juice? I remember when the original SD came out I took it w/ that for quicker/better absorption.
yep. stick with that diet protocol. all aas/ph have nutrient partitioning effects.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's everyone do to fight the lethargy??? Could barely keep my eyes open this morning here @ work. Iv have a bottle of OEP from USPLabs. Think that might be a little too much for the body? I think I might have some regular 'ol caffeine pills lying around...

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
be careful with the caffeine pills,got to watch your bp,you can take dhea for the lethargy.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agreed about the caffeine and BP. Make sure you're taking enough liver support because i'm pretty sure lethargy can be caused by stress on the liver/liver failure.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cycle going well. Again, I have no scale, so I don't know how much weight I've gained, but I'm filling out shirts nicely.. I started w/ some Tren in this cycle starting this week @ 50mg 1x a day. May jump it up to 100mg next week, not sure yet.

Took my B/P yesterday & it was 120/76!! Still feeling good! Pulse was low too. As for the DHEA & lethargy: I got a bottle that has it in 50mg pills. How should this be dosed & how much should I take per day? Don't want to take too much or too little.