Question regarding when H-drol Kicks in

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Now ive read many different topics on when h-drol kicks in and the general consensus is that around weeks 3-4 you really start getting the strength and muscle gains im currently on day 8 and i feel like ive leaned down a little bit which was a goal but my strength hasnt really gone up. So my question to you from personal experience is when did you FEEL H-drol kick in and what did you notice first. Im not a noob ive done my research on the product im just looking for personal experience what you witnessed and when. I know it will be different depending on diet and workouts but im kinda looking for something like this.

Like what you noticed in each week like it can be vague and what not but like week 1 slight increase in strength week 2 weight loss etc something like that just looking for how other people faired on this product and what i can expect in the up coming weeks.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Mine hit at about week 3. Near mid week 2 I felt weaker than before I started taking, so I increased my protein intake by an extra shake a day. By week 3, I was noticing strength increases and cutting, and by end week 4/5 was noticing the muscle def and increased mass.