Two weeks reading these forums.....

tgarza

Awards
And I stil feel unsure about my cycle choice. I need some reassurance.

This will be my 1st PH cycle. Did some Andro back in the day. Pretty experienced in the training and diet departments. 35 y/o male , 198 lbs- around 19% bf. Goals: not too concerned about size, looking to recomp and lose BF.

So, this is what I am planning on.
CEL Cycle assist ED on cycle and pct
6 weeks H-Drol 50/75/75/75/75/75

PCT: Nolva 40/20/20/10,CEL PCT ASSIST

Supplement protien ON cycle

Supplement creatien PCT

Is this a complete cycle? This is right around 200 bux for everything and that is my max budget.

tgarza

Awards
Or should I just do a standalone cycle of SARM S4?

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
the hdrol looks fine. some bump to 100 for week 6. also, some start the CEL PCT assist 2 weeks into PCT, to help keep Estrogen down. I've always ran AI's PCS along with clomid as my PCT, but to each his own :)

tgarza

Awards
Thx for the reply Urbanski. Nolva seems to be the serm of choice for 1st timers, thats the only reason i'm going with it. Would it hurt anything to run the PCT assist at the same time as the nolva?

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
theres folks far smarter than me, but i think the 2 week delay is to allow your T to rebound which then aromatizes to E...and the AI helps defeat that. Doing it my way just works for me, i've never lost an ounce during PCT or afterwards.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
nothing wrong with running pct assist the whole pct.
overall looks good.

what type of hd have you got?

if you havn't bought it yet, i'd say take a look at turniabol from pp, it's got 125ml, and 30mg of hd per ml.

one bottle should be enough for your whole cycle.

tgarza

Awards
nothing wrong with running pct assist the whole pct.
overall looks good.

what type of hd have you got?

if you havn't bought it yet, i'd say take a look at turniabol from pp, it's got 125ml, and 30mg of hd per ml.

one bottle should be enough for your whole cycle.
I was going to get CEL H-Drol, 2 bottles. 30 bux a peice. I have not seen turniabol, I will google it. Thx!

tgarza

Awards
Great, I just checked out PP and that Turinabol Muscle Stack looks pretty frickin awesome! I guess I'll flip a coin to see if I go with PP or the CEL stuff. I guess I cant go wrong either way. The PP stack seems a little more complete, but is it overkill?

tgarza

Awards
I'm pulling the trigger on the CEL stuff. Thanks for the help guys. I try to do a log for anyone interested.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
well, good luck with either one.

i've ran the cel hd before. it's good stuff. 60bucks for 120 25mg servings. 60bucks for 125 30mg servings.

cant really go wrong. with either one.