Monsterbox's Return to Havoc (5 weeks in)

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I'm on TRT+HCG. I tried havoc over december and had some major anxiety, night sweats, insomnia, bad stuff. Found out my E2 was too high. Now that I'm on Arimidex, I've given havoc another shot.

I'm currently at the end of my 5th week.

Starting Weight: 195 Current Weight: SOLID 205

and for some strength figures,

Starting Bench: 225x5 Current Bench: 225x12, 275x4
Starting DL Max: 365x2 Current DL Max:405x4

Strength is insanely high. Recovery is tremendous. Libido is outrageous. As long as I keep my E2 down everything is great. When the E2 goes up, I get ED, paranoid, anxious, and panic.

My arms have grown from 16 to 17inches (unpumped).

I wish to continue as long as safely possible. I do not have to worry one drop about suppression and recovery as I am using TRT+HCG. I know that havoc is much less harsh on the liver than all the other methyls out there. Dr.D showed ALT/AST only slightly raised after 4 weeks at 30mg.

I'm taking a Milk Thistle, Liv52, NAC, and Hawthorne. My BP is 130/65.

I'm currently using 40-50mg/day and have been since week 3. How long can I run this thing out? Should I stop at 6 weeks or continue to 8-9 weeks?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently at the end of my 5th week.

I wish to continue as long as safely possible. I do not have to worry one drop about suppression and recovery as I am using TRT+HCG. I know that havoc is much less harsh on the liver than all the other methyls out there. Dr.D showed ALT/AST only slightly raised after 4 weeks at 30mg.

I'm currently using 40-50mg/day and have been since week 3. How long can I run this thing out? Should I stop at 6 weeks or continue to 8-9 weeks?
You know this? Really? No offense, but banking your liver on a supposedly legitimate blood test posted by a guy who is not a real doctor (and who was pimping the original compound along with all the other IBE shills) would be asinine. Not only will you soon see diminishing returns from the product, but there's absolutely no rhyme or reason to stay on a methyl for 8-9 weeks, especially when you're already in the extreme upper dosage range. As it is, between the a-dex and the Havoc, you're already gonna have to be careful not to experience a nasty estrogen rebound effect.

C'mon, man... you'd be asking for health issues. Not worth it.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
stop at weeks 6 use some nolva 3 days a week to help with estrone, possible gyno ect.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
You know this? Really? No offense, but banking your liver on a supposedly legitimate blood test posted by a guy who is not a real doctor (and who was pimping the original compound along with all the other IBE shills) would be asinine. Not only will you soon see diminishing returns from the product, but there's absolutely no rhyme or reason to stay on a methyl for 8-9 weeks, especially when you're already in the extreme upper dosage range. As it is, between the a-dex and the Havoc, you're already gonna have to be careful not to experience a nasty estrogen rebound effect.

C'mon, man... you'd be asking for health issues. Not worth it.
you are right bro!

I'm finishing week 5 right now at 40mg/day. I definitely feel the lethargy hit me hard at times. Gains keep coming and I just dont want to stop. However, there is no reason to chance my liver. There always time for another cycle. I'm going to ramp down to 20mg/day for the next week and stop next thursday completely.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
stop at weeks 6 use some nolva 3 days a week to help with estrone, possible gyno ect.
why use nolva? Thats just going to block the breast tissue, its not going to control estrogen. Im prescribed a-dex. Why not just continue the a-dex, and if need be, just bump it up a little more. After all, a-dex is best at controlling estrogen conversion.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why use nolva? Thats just going to block the breast tissue, its not going to control estrogen. Im prescribed a-dex. Why not just continue the a-dex, and if need be, just bumestrp it up a little more. After all, a-dex is best at controlling estrogen conversion.
right but does nothing fro estrone,

estrone is long lived and can convert back to estradiol post cycle, controlit a little bit more on cycle reduce chance of gyno off

also adding an AI may be troublesome with somepeople and on lipids

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
well i decided to go off today :( Everything has been amazing, but I don't want to abuse the situation and screw up my body.

Besides the possible estrogen rebound, which I'm doubting will occur anyhow, is there any sort of withdrawal I should prepare for? I mean my T levels should remain 1000+ng/dl, but am I going to have a libido nightmare, depression or anything? I was under the impression that being on TRT should keep you feeling great, but I read somewhere that its the desensatization to dopamine from the superphysiological high levels of T that cause the depression/lack of libido.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Well, its been a good few days off now. I feel fine. Picked up a cold, but my strength is rediculously insane.

I went in the gym today dragging my butt. Felt run down, head cold, and weak. My weight is down to 202, mostly just the lack of glycogen/water from havoc.

Layed down on the flat bench and cranked out 225, 15 times. Followed by 275, 5 times. MAJOR pr. These are solid, controlled, clean presses, touching the chest and full extension. No bouncing, and no butt coming off the bench. I'm sure my max is well over 315.