AA/12 steps/ steroids and phera plex - AnabolicMinds.com

AA/12 steps/ steroids and phera plex

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    hyperkondriac's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    AA/12 steps/ steroids and phera plex


    I've been involved in a 12 step group for the past 3 years- clean and sober -
    I was a cocaine/give me more of whatever junky

    After being clean for 3 years and working out for 2 years I decided to use steroids. Started a cycle of Test-e 2 days ago - this is my first time to do it and I am wondering if I can keep my sobriety date?

  2. New Member
    hyperkondriac's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    bump
  3. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    744

    Reputation

    i don't see why not man, steroids don't do anything to affect who you are and in no way shape or form create anything that I would consider not "sober"
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    hyperkondriac's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    Awesome man - That's what I needed to hear!
  5. New Member
    SWOLL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    156

    Reputation

    only thing id worry about is if you had those addiction, you most likely have an addictive personality... believe me steroids give great results, and test e, youll love but just as long as you know too take long breaks in between cycles and dont abuse them etc you should be fine..enjoy your cycle and let us know how it goes! good to hear youve been clean for 2 years, definitely making the right choices
  6. New Member
    beaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    104

    Reputation

    hey man i'm in NA< i was a heroin addict. i just celebrated 6months clean today. i have a couple of cycles under my belt. i also wondered the same thing about my clean date. i would say talk to your sponsor, however i don't see it as a mind-altering substance so i don't see a problem. be careful after you get that feeling of being "on" and see the gains is does get addicting. for me jsut going to the gym has become an addiction in itself. let me know what you find out cuz im too scared to ask my fellowship. you know how peolpe are they frown on taking antidepressants and ****. good luck and just monitor your behaviors.
  7. New Member
    KeithO31's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    59

    Reputation

    It's really good that you are sharing this with others. Keep up your recovery and sobriety and keep it first. It's hard for us in recovery to do anything in moderation-somethings more than others. I too am in recovery and went through the same feelings and experience. I have 21 years clean time (by the Grace of God). I began using compounds/AAS 8 mos. ago and feel no need to change my sobriety date. However, I have to closely monitor my cycles and use of AAS and emotions as it realtes to my recovery. Just continue to share with others (your sponsor) people in recovery/program. Also I am a newbie to AAS and this board and website is just awesome-it has been so helpful to me in learning about all this. There are a lot of knowledgeable people and support here. Just keep on sharing and growing. One day at a time. I am also a Certified Addictions Professional (C.A.P.) in the state of Florida.
  8. New Member
    Spooly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    138

    Reputation

    Sorry to say but your back at day one of sobriety bro thats how it goes theres no loop holes and addict is always an addict sorry to be a dck. its like going to an aa meeting an doing only coke and saying i have this much days sober of alchohol. but if your sponser says its ok then i guess its ok but try bring it up at a meeting then see what goes. gateway bro get used to needles u be bound to wanna bang some coke good luck
  9. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooly View Post
    Sorry to say but your back at day one of sobriety bro thats how it goes theres no loop holes and addict is always an addict sorry to be a dck. its like going to an aa meeting an doing only coke and saying i have this much days sober of alchohol. but if your sponser says its ok then i guess its ok but try bring it up at a meeting then see what goes. gateway bro get used to needles u be bound to wanna bang some coke good luck
    Thats a negative.

    Heroin, cocaine, crack, etc does not equate Test E. Doing a cycle of steroids is not a relapse.

    Please refrain from typing comments on sobriety until you have actually involved your brain.

    To Hyperkrondriac- Congrats on 3 years clean and sober. I was a speed junkie and alcoholic. I have Over 10 years clean and sober.

    The keys to my sobriety have been:

    Faith
    Prayer
    Meetings
    Knowing triggers and how to react to them
    Sponsor

    Stop HALT-
    Hungry
    Angry
    Lonely
    Tired

    3 years is a good amount of time clean. Stay the course and keep doing what your doing.
  10. New Member
    ianm4208's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Hahahaha This is gunna be to fun.

    Steriods of any type do not effect my sobriety or yours, IMO. Feel free to talk to your sponsor and close friends about it, but when I take a PH(No AAS for me, yet) the mental obsession, the spiritual malady, or the physical craving do NOT return. However, you are being dishonest by some means. Whether your breaking the law, lying about it to whomever, ect. You will have to live with the fact that your not giving your best to the program. I am in contact with God and I am extremely active in sponsoring and service work, so I will let my dishonesty slide. I will not however, claim to be practicing these principles in all of my affairs. I enjoy steriods, but I will guarantee you that they will not cause the damage in my life that drugs and alcohol did.

    SWOLL- We have alcoholism, which is a spiritual sickness. My only concern is that he is in contact with God. IDC what personality you have, personalities don't destroy lives.

    Beaver- Once again, the only concern should be that we are in contact with God. Isnt that the point of the 12 steps in the first place? BTW its our fellowship, not yours.

    Keith031- One Day at a Time? Where the fuk does it say that in the Big Book?

    Spooly- First of all, you're so wrong. These do not equate. And once again, if he is is contact with God, there shall be no such worry of wanting to bang coke. And finally,...
    The meeting place is no such place to talk about this problem! Were there to talk about God, the BB, and the steps. Were there to help the newcomer, not talk about your BS problems.

    Kristofer68SS- Haha thanx for the help on Spolly. But... Triggers and HALT? Dont give me that treatment center bullsh@t. READ THE BOOK! It says work the steps and help the newcomer. Thats how Bill got sober, thats how I am sober, and the other million in the fellowship. I got high on a full stomach, at perfect peace and ease, with all my friends, and on a full night of rest. So what? Its about God, not my feelings or my appetite.

    Its about the steps we take, not the meetings we make.
    Overall, I am morally making a mistake by taking steriods, but I am NOT contemplating my sobriety.

    If I failed to offend anybody, I apoligize. Haha, that was fun!
    But for the Grace of God!
  11. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ianm4208 View Post
    Hahahaha This is gunna be to fun.

    Steriods of any type do not effect my sobriety or yours, IMO. Feel free to talk to your sponsor and close friends about it, but when I take a PH(No AAS for me, yet) the mental obsession, the spiritual malady, or the physical craving do NOT return. However, you are being dishonest by some means. Whether your breaking the law, lying about it to whomever, ect. You will have to live with the fact that your not giving your best to the program. I am in contact with God and I am extremely active in sponsoring and service work, so I will let my dishonesty slide. I will not however, claim to be practicing these principles in all of my affairs. I enjoy steriods, but I will guarantee you that they will not cause the damage in my life that drugs and alcohol did.

    SWOLL- We have alcoholism, which is a spiritual sickness. My only concern is that he is in contact with God. IDC what personality you have, personalities don't destroy lives.

    Beaver- Once again, the only concern should be that we are in contact with God. Isnt that the point of the 12 steps in the first place? BTW its our fellowship, not yours.

    Keith031- One Day at a Time? Where the fuk does it say that in the Big Book?

    Spooly- First of all, you're so wrong. These do not equate. And once again, if he is is contact with God, there shall be no such worry of wanting to bang coke. And finally,...
    The meeting place is no such place to talk about this problem! Were there to talk about God, the BB, and the steps. Were there to help the newcomer, not talk about your BS problems.

    Kristofer68SS- Haha thanx for the help on Spolly. But... Triggers and HALT? Dont give me that treatment center bullsh@t. READ THE BOOK! It says work the steps and help the newcomer. Thats how Bill got sober, thats how I am sober, and the other million in the fellowship. I got high on a full stomach, at perfect peace and ease, with all my friends, and on a full night of rest. So what? Its about God, not my feelings or my appetite.

    Its about the steps we take, not the meetings we make.
    Overall, I am morally making a mistake by taking steriods, but I am NOT contemplating my sobriety.

    If I failed to offend anybody, I apoligize. Haha, that was fun!
    But for the Grace of God!
    Great points.

    No need to belittle my advice though.

    You dont know me or my program. Those were just simple tidbits of advice that worked for me and many others. 10+ years later and Im still clean. Sober?, well i can always work on that.

    I have more temptations then the average joe, I assure you.

    Faith, baby. Faith and prayer does more than the big book will ever do.
  12. New Member
    ianm4208's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    My intention was not to belittle you, but i am very passionate about this deal. My one wish is that every noewcomer that comes into aa gets to be sober and happy. I feel its comments like that, that take away from the need of God and His power.
    Your right, I dont know you or you program, but I do know THE program and what it outlines for us in the book.
    Remember, some of our literature reminds us not to fall into the misconception that we are terminally unique.
    It is all about faith, but remember, faith without works is dead.
  13. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ianm4208 View Post
    My intention was not to belittle you, but i am very passionate about this deal. My one wish is that every noewcomer that comes into aa gets to be sober and happy. I feel its comments like that, that take away from the need of God and His power.
    Your right, I dont know you or you program, but I do know THE program and what it outlines for us in the book.
    Remember, some of our literature reminds us not to fall into the misconception that we are terminally unique.
    It is all about faith, but remember, faith without works is dead.
    I come from a long line of followers brah. 3rd generation to be exact.

    I know "how it works". I have been closely associated with the 12 step program since I was 10 years old. Nearly 30 years.

    Without step two, you have nothing.

    End of story.

    Do as you wish with the book and the meetings. I did it and didnt remain sober for very long.

    It wasnt until I REALLY completed step 2 that I had success.

    Faith and Prayer is the sole reason for my success in any length of sobriety.
  14. New Member
    ianm4208's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Your right about God being the answer... dont know what else your getting at.
    If you are sober and happy, I am happy for you. I am also happy that AA was there for the both of us to find God.
  15. New Member
    Lacradocious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    284

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ianm4208 View Post
    Kristofer68SS- Haha thanx for the help on Spolly. But... Triggers and HALT? Dont give me that treatment center bullsh@t. READ THE BOOK! It says work the steps and help the newcomer. Thats how Bill got sober, thats how I am sober, and the other million in the fellowship. I got high on a full stomach, at perfect peace and ease, with all my friends, and on a full night of rest. So what? Its about God, not my feelings or my appetite.

    I disagree with this statement about HALT. Addiction isn't the same for everyone because the emotional well being of a person has a lot to do with it. For many people, HALT helps to break the cycle of depression that plagues many people struggling with addiction. Many people don't get high just for the sake of being high.
  16. New Member
    ianm4208's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Your right, addiction isnt the same for everybody. There are three types. Moderate, hard, and the real deal. This thread is for the real deals whom need God to stay sober. Im sry, but for us, the real deals, its not a matter of well being as u speak of, its God, the rest are pety concerns that dont even cross my mind if i feel the power of God in my life. If ur a real addict, that cant quit, even when given sufficient reason, do whatever necessary to stay sober, but past God, u need nothing else. If u can quit on ur on will power, stop comparing urself to real addicts n giving them advice. Were beyond human aid.
  17. New Member
    hyperkondriac's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    I have no desire...


    I have no desire to take a drink, smoke a joint, pop a painkiller, shoota coke, absolutely nothing.

    But my addict head is saying - Man I wonder what it feels like to have that "ON feeling, I can't wait!" I almost feel guilty for letting it consume my thoughts and get me excited - But yeah - Prayer is most definetly the key
  18. New Member
    ianm4208's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    You'll be alright. Ill pray for ya.
  19. New Member
    Spooly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    138

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hyperkondriac View Post
    I have no desire to take a drink, smoke a joint, pop a painkiller, shoota coke, absolutely nothing.

    But my addict head is saying - Man I wonder what it feels like to have that "ON feeling, I can't wait!" I almost feel guilty for letting it consume my thoughts and get me excited - But yeah - Prayer is most definetly the key
    ok im sorry for bashin u but that ON feeling aint that considered a mind inhibiting substance. i understand u drink a coffee for caffiene take pre-workouts but get a buzz but all that is purchased legall unless u purchasing steroids legally like phs which is a steroid there is a fine line between shoving a needle in your arm. im done but its all good i shouldnt even talk sht good luck bro as long as it keps u motivated and out of trouble there is way worse **** then taking the stuff
  20. New Member
    hyperkondriac's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    Thanks brudda - I need all the prayer I can get
  21. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2367

    Reputation

    i love it when people debate soberity and addiction.....(sits back, grabs popcorn)
  22. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    i love it when people debate soberity and addiction.....(sits back, grabs popcorn)

    A few members seem to think PH,PS and Steroids have similar addictive properties as hardcore narcotics.

    Which they do not. They are apples and oranges.

    The matter of legality of either is just politics and bureaucracy involved in our present location.

    The number 1 MOST damaging drug to man is still legal. Alcohol. It amazes me how this poison is still legal and other drugs are not. $$$$$ is the reason.

    Throw legality out the window.

    /Rant
  23. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2367

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    A few members seem to think PH,PS and Steroids have similar addictive properties as hardcore narcotics.

    Which they do not. They are apples and oranges.

    The matter of legality of either is just politics and bureaucracy involve in our present location.

    The number 1 MOST damaging drug to man is still legal. Alcohol. It amazes me how this poison is still legal and other drugs are not. $$$$$ is the reason.

    Throw legality out the window.

    /Rant
    and tobacco is a very close second. i am a recovered addict/alcoholic, ph/ps/aas not even close to legal or illegal drugs, agreed
  24. New Member
    hyperkondriac's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    Yeah - This is good info - Makes me feel better for sure -

    I ran into someone from AA at the grocery store this morning and during our conversation she told me that someone asked her if I was taking steroids - I had to lie to her because I don't think that would go over too well in the group - It might not be the best influence on newcomers etc... But if you are new in the program most likely you have other issues besides steroids.
  25. New Member
    hyperkondriac's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    The number 1 MOST damaging drug to man is still legal. Alcohol.
    I agree - That stuff kills
  26. New Member
    ianm4208's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    A few members seem to think PH,PS and Steroids have similar addictive properties as hardcore narcotics.

    Which they do not. They are apples and oranges.

    The matter of legality of either is just politics and bureaucracy involve in our present location.

    The number 1 MOST damaging drug to man is still legal. Alcohol. It amazes me how this poison is still legal and other drugs are not. $$$$$ is the reason.

    Throw legality out the window.

    /Rant
    I second that
  27. New Member
    hyperkondriac's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    M-lmg and superdrone/phera and Test


    I got a shipment of Prohormone supplements in today -

    This is what I am going to take - PheraPlex 20mg, SuperDrol 20mg, M-Lmg 30mg - those three PH's for 4 weeks to kickstart the test - Then the last 4 weeks the test will solidify the gains.

    I do know that this cycle can be harsh on my liver as phera and SD are both methylated. I understand this, but my last cycle I used both and I seemed to be fine. Also I am taking 1 animal pak a day, and CEL Cycle Support.

    Nolva/Clomid for PCT and life is good - Right?
  28. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hyperkondriac View Post
    I got a shipment of Prohormone supplements in today -

    This is what I am going to take - PheraPlex 20mg, SuperDrol 20mg, M-Lmg 30mg - those three PH's for 4 weeks to kickstart the test - Then the last 4 weeks the test will solidify the gains.

    I do know that this cycle can be harsh on my liver as phera and SD are both methylated. I understand this, but my last cycle I used both and I seemed to be fine. Also I am taking 1 animal pak a day, and CEL Cycle Support.

    Nolva/Clomid for PCT and life is good - Right?
    tristack...ugggh....methylated , double uggh

    Sadly, you need more education in the matters of steroids.

    Private message me please.
  29. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,964
    Rep Power
    8433

    Reputation

    congrats on the 3 years bro. no it doesnt affect your sobriety. but just keep yourself in check. we addicts can addict to anything that is GOOD and ph's, steroids are good
  30. New Member
    ianm4208's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    yea, sry but I dont like the idea of this cycle either. I cant post another thread, but type in PheraPLEX Log in the search box, its by a guy called fritzer. Might wanna try this out. IDK bout you, but ive abused my liver enough given my past, its time to be nice to it for a change haha.

    Sry, if i broke a rule, just trying to be helpful
  31. New Member
    hyperkondriac's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    Thanks for the advice for sure - I was starting to get sides immediately after I started taking the superdrol, so I stopped taking that and the m-lmg - I'm only taking the phera-plex and the test now

    I talked with my sponsor today, I wish I could tell him about this.
  32. New Member
    Treasure86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    61

    Reputation

    I have 5 years sober and recently started taking superdrol...the feeling that it gives you is definitely different than any mood-altering drug I have ever taken. As far as what people at meetings say about it...who cares? Bill W himself took acid in the 60's and also messed around with female newcomers. The "gurus" of the meetings may criticize you, but that is just from their own insecurities.
  33. New Member
    farrellzach's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    149

    Reputation

    Hyper congrats on the 3 years bro, I'm about two myself. I don't think steroids or PH's on anywhere close to the level that you and so many of us other people are at. Keep doing your thing, and lets here the results!
  34. New Member
    hyperkondriac's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    Thanks for the support


    Thank yall for the support
  35. New Member
    hyperkondriac's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    What's the deal with my emotions? I have been feeling depressed today, and I have not been able to concentrate for crap on anything really. It started after I started taking the test-e. I don't want to quit, is my estrogen levels too high maybe? I took 20mg of Nolvadex a minute ago to try and offset the moodiness feelings - I need to get some Letro I believe.
  36. New Member
    Lacradocious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    284

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hyperkondriac View Post
    What's the deal with my emotions? I have been feeling depressed today, and I have not been able to concentrate for crap on anything really. It started after I started taking the test-e. I don't want to quit, is my estrogen levels too high maybe? I took 20mg of Nolvadex a minute ago to try and offset the moodiness feelings - I need to get some Letro I believe.
    If you are having emotional problems, nolvadex might make the roller coaster a lot bumpier for you. I have never run test, but generally speaking, people say you are supposed to feel fantastic on it.
  37. New Member
    Spooly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    138

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hyperkondriac View Post
    What's the deal with my emotions? I have been feeling depressed today, and I have not been able to concentrate for crap on anything really. It started after I started taking the test-e. I don't want to quit, is my estrogen levels too high maybe? I took 20mg of Nolvadex a minute ago to try and offset the moodiness feelings - I need to get some Letro I believe.
    probally just test flu like symptoms making u feel a litle sick dont worry bro it goes away. try something with caffiene if blood presure is ok before training it makes u feel alot better not so down. i felt the same way after my first few injects geting better though
  38. New Member
    SeanyK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    287

    Reputation

    nice thread guys... its been a while since i've been on AM due to how busy life has been these days with meetings, work, and school. glad to see you bringing these things up.

    as for the feelings you're getting post-inj, i can't say i've ever experienced any of that, although i do remember during my first cycle of injectables, post-inj i tended to get a bit of an off feeling almost like i was about to vomit or something, but only during my first 3 or 4 days. at the time this was just with test-p. went away pretty quickly though

    **** whatever any of you naysayers say, you are still sober, and still have 3 years under your belt and on that i commend you. last month i picked up my 90 day chip, and boy has this **** been a wild ride. a horrible 18 month opiate addiction was my reason for getting clean. sure needles are needles, but there is no way you can equate a slin pin in the vein to a 25G in the ass cheek. i'm sorry but the well being experienced on test is in no way shape or form comparable to the rush of an opiate crossing the blood brain barrier or any mind altering compound for that matter. many abuse hormones and dont cycle properly, and it is these people who may want to consider abstaining due to their lack of self control. don't let yourself fall into that category and you will be fine.
    -------------------------------------------
    i don't want to hijack at all, i just saw this thread and thought it'd be a decent place to ask a question i've been asking myself lately... so after finishing outpatient over 2 months ago i've been in the facility's 'aftercare' program, for free, once a week, and basically allows me to stay in touch with the great 7 or 8 people i was in treatment with. i am given a screen every 2 weeks or so. this is a fairly advanced program based at a well respected hospital in a major city, and assumedly uses GC/MS to identify metabolites in your urine. during my month of outpatient, i was never asked about steroid use in my intake appointment, nor was it something we ever spoke about in my group. i obviously cannot assume anabolics are overlooked in the screens, especially because this is gc/ms testing, but all i am saying is that it was not something of their focus. now... i really would like to get a cycle going sometime soon, but obviously do not want to risk failing any screens. at first i thought maybe test would be sensible but then there's the test:epitest ratio to worry about, and then i was also thinking about just going with a short run of some oral designer stuff... obviously any designers that metabolize into known illegal hormones are out of the question (sd, hd, furaz, prostanz, phera, etc) so can anyone think of any hormones oral or inj for that matter, that wouldn't be commonly screened for??? i feel like i need to contract PA to design me a new clear ha.

    it's really f*cking unfortunate that the fields of addictionology and any other for that matter still look at anabolics the same as they do dope... really f*cking unfortunate.

    sorry for the long post but i guess its worth it since its been a while since my last. any input is appreciated, and to the rest of you on this board who are in recovery and in either fellowship na or aa, you're all amazing people and without you i never would have made it this far. thanks
  39. New Member
    ianm4208's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Wow, its sad that I didnt think of this earlier, but tradition 10 says, "Alcoholics Anonymous has no opinion on outside issues; hence the A.A. name ought never be drawn into public controversy." Steroids is a prime example of what an outside issue would be. This is further proof that your not breaking any rules of such. So in other words, us yah sayers are neither right or wrong, we just have our own opinions. People, including your sponsor, can say whatever they want, but never let them make you feel guilty for your own personal life choices. It is not theirs to say. In conclusion, personalities may vary, but principles say to do as you please in this aspect.
  40. New Member
    hyperkondriac's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    86

    Reputation

    I believe I am mostly over the guilt feeling - God always answers prayer in some form or fashion
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 03:36 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2006, 11:28 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 10:50 PM
  4. Methyl-Plex XT vs. Phera-Plex
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-14-2005, 08:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in