Help a newbie out

mikeman28

Awards
Hey everyone. This looks like a busy enough forum where I can get some decent opinions.

I'm looking to get started on something. I've been out of the loop for over 6 years, hell half the lingo seems to have changed. Anyways, 6 years ago I did some d-boll, deca, and equipoise. My only side effect was acne on my back. Which sucked cause it still hasnt cleared.

Well, I've been hearing all this hype about this M1T. but reading through all these threads, Im noticing huge diferences in opinions and results.

What do you recommend? I'm 28, 190lbs, 6ft. I dont eat very healthy but Im getting there. I realize instant results are not likely, but I'd like to use something that can be noticable within the 1st couple weeks. Something legal and can be purchased online and shipped. If you have any good recommendations, please help me out here.

Thanks!

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I dont eat very healthy but Im getting there.
First off start eating healthy before even considering M1T, which though legal, is every bit a hardcore steroid. And how's you're training? You say you've been out of the loop for 8 years, that doesn't mean you haven't been training for 8 years does it? :confused:

mikeman28

Awards
First off start eating healthy before even considering M1T, which though legal, is every bit a hardcore steroid. And how's you're training? You say you've been out of the loop for 8 years, that doesn't mean you haven't been training for 8 years does it? :confused:
Unfortunetaly, on and off. I've worked out during the summers, and just dropped it the other seasons. Im getting sick of having to build WAY back up and Im ready to keep it up.

What do you think would work for someone like me? Pretty much can be considered somewhat a beginner since there are so many gaps in my training.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
How long recently have you been training consistently for?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
If you've only been training consistently for the past 6 weeks then you should be making good progress in size and strength on your own for a while longer, like a couple months. Work more on cleaning up your diet (get at least 300g protein a day) and read up on training protocols www.ironaddicts.com , get your supplementation in check (multivitamin/mineral, creatine, protein powders, ect). Something like M1T should be used when you've been training consistently for months (or years) to break through plateaus.

mikeman28

Awards
If you've only been training consistently for the past 6 weeks then you should be making good progress in size and strength on your own for a while longer, like a couple months. Work more on cleaning up your diet (get at least 300g protein a day) and read up on training protocols www.ironaddicts.com , get your supplementation in check (multivitamin/mineral, creatine, protein powders, ect). Something like M1T should be used when you've been training consistently for months (or years) to break through plateaus.
Very good thanks. So you don't think anything out there what so ever could push me a little? What if I'm stubborn and just want to try something and see how it does? :) I'm not setting your advice aside, I really appreceate it. M1T was just an example of what I've researched, and I'd like to get opinions on products that could help me in my current stage.

surferdude26

Awards
Solid advice, as always SS. I never really go on any type of adrogens unless I hit a friggin brick wall even after altering diet and changing up my routine (for example: right now).

There is always so much tweaking you can do to see what works for you. Once you find your niche, thats really when you get the genetic ball goin and see where it takes ya.

Trapark666

Trapark666

Awards
Very good thanks. So you don't think anything out there what so ever could push me a little? What if I'm stubborn and just want to try something and see how it does? :) I'm not setting your advice aside, I really appreceate it. M1T was just an example of what I've researched, and I'd like to get opinions on products that could help me in my current stage.
The best thing that will help you out in your current stage is to dedicate yourself to your training and diet. Don't waste your money on M1T or any other androgen for that matter until you can commit to a healthy lifestyle for more than a few months. Don't substitute laziness and short cuts for hard work and dedication.

Last edited:
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, you really will see the best results from any compound if everything else is 100% back in order.

ManBeast