Promagnon 25 clone dosing???

tward18

Awards
So basically Ive been taking h-roid at 50mg for a week now(one at around 8:00am and one at about 2:00pm) and I decided I wanted to bump up my dosage to 75mg per day. What would be the most effective times to take it? I believe it has a half life of six hours so should I space them out six hours apart or should I take one in the morning and two about an hour before I workout? or one before I workout and one after?:dunno: I workout at around 5 everyday.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
You can run promagnon anywhere from 50-150mg ED (though those dosing above 100mg usually are fairly experienced and their body stats require it). I think in general, most users should be around the 75-100mg mark. If you want to run 75mg, I would take 25 in the AM, and 50mg an hour before you lift. In general, the spacing of your dosing is really up to your own discretion. For 75mg and you working out at 5PM, I think this is a perfect schedule assuming you wake up at a relatively normal time and take the first 25mg then. The 50 pre-workout will make it so that it is spaced from your first dose and is also being ingested at a time where it will benefit you most IMO pre-workout. The time is also relatively early in the day so it should not alter sleep patterns. If you go to 100, follow the same mapping but just throw in the last 25mg post-workout.

I've run this compound multiple times with excellent results, and 50mg of PM25 pre-workout is a feeling I rarely feel on other compounds.

I've also only ran the original promagnon, and have hear mixed testimonies about H-Roid. Hopefully it's a good run for you.

tward18

Awards
Thanks you this answered all my questions. Repped