Couple of e-stane cycle questions

nab0610

Awards
Planning on running and logging a cel e-stane cycle here in about a month. Reps offered for good advice

Currently have my e-stane and am still waiting on my Nolva to get here.

Plan is to run it to cut before the summer.

Cycle: Milk thistle and taurine as needed
also orange triad, jack3d, fish oil, and flax seed
dosed- 30/30/30/30 or 40 (depending on how the cycle is going)
PCT: Nolva 40/20/20/10
Start of week 3 PCT LeanX and Natty test booster

I've never tried cutting/recomp while on a cycle. I like my macros at 40p/40c/20f and currently I can cut at about 2k calories with no cardio.

I plan on eating about 2,500 calories per day with 30min-1hr cardio 6 days a week. Cardio will be a mix of cycling, running, and full court basketball. I'll also be lifting 5-6 days a week (45min-1hr intense) - chest, legs, back/shoulders, bi's/tri's, off, repeat. Calves and abs mixed in throughout the week

On off days I plan to cut calories down to 2k.

I'm not sure if my calories look correct for a cut/recomp like this i'm 5'7" 170 lbs 10-11% BF.

Also with regard to carb intake, normally I would up my calories when I bulk with good sources of carbs, but since I'm trying to cut at 40/40/20. I'll be getting in about 200-250g of carbs a day. Would it be most beneficial to eat my carbs something like this:

10 am morning cardio (BCAA's)
12 pm meal 1: egg sandwich, greek yogurt, apple 60g carbs/35g protein
4 pm meal 2 (pre): oatmeal/whey/almonds 60g carbs/ 30g protein
5:30pm workout
7 pm meal 3 PWO snack: banana and shake: 25g carbs 30g protein
8 pm meal: steak/chicken, 4 cups veggies, brown rice 40g protein/80g carbs
12 am meal 5: casein, tuna salad or lean cuisine (lo carb)- 60g protein/25g carbs

totals: 2,400 cals - 230g carbs, 200g protein, 40g fat

That's a typical day might vary slightly here and there, but I'm a college student so not too much variation. I also mix org blueberries in my yogurt and oats. Snack on carrots with some of my lighter meals.

Thoughts? Do you guys think its best to have about 2/3 of my carbs pre/post workout?

Thanks

nab0610

Awards
bump

I'm really interested in the carb intake on a cutting/recomp cycle.

I cut at 1750-2k calories and really only do cardio when I'm exceeding my calories for the day or make some poor decisions. I eat about 150g carbs on average. Should I be changing this much when I do my cycle to help with gains while losing BF still?

Also someone mentioned that I shouldn't be taking Jack3d while on my cycle, but that seems pretty odd to me?!?

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Breakfast man BREAKFAST! Most important meal! After you've been sleeping all morning your body needs protein.

Also, you ever ran epi? I ask because my first cycle I did 20/30/40/40 and worked out great for me. Only side I got was back pumps, which sucked with deadlifts.

nab0610

Awards
Nope never ran epi before

have run x-tren, h-drol, and jacked (spawn clone)

Yea I usually eat breakfast right when I get up or right when I get back from my morning cardio.

I got some back pumps from my tren cycle showed up in like week 3-4, but taurine cleared that right up