New cycle of Test and Prohormones

hyperkondriac

Awards
Starting a cycle of Test - 250(1ml) every 3-4 days - 1st injection this morning after workout - I have a local juicer guiding me. I'm going to get blood work done today as well at 3 o'clock.

Anyone ever stacked Test with Prohormones? Since this is an 8 week cycle, I wonder if stacking in a PH during the last 4 weeks would be at all beneficial.

I have some Primordials Superdrone, Anabolics X's Phera-Plex, I have CEL h-drol, I have Purus m14-e - and some other PH's i just ordered that I haven't received yet.

Any thought?:trout:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
plenty of ppl do this, search around for logs or threads.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Starting a cycle of Test - 250(1ml) every 3-4 days - 1st injection this morning after workout - I have a local juicer guiding me. I'm going to get blood work done today as well at 3 o'clock.

Anyone ever stacked Test with Prohormones? Since this is an 8 week cycle, I wonder if stacking in a PH during the last 4 weeks would be at all beneficial.

I have some Primordials Superdrone, Anabolics X's Phera-Plex, I have CEL h-drol, I have Purus m14-e - and some other PH's i just ordered that I haven't received yet.

First off man, what you have is oral AAS not prohormones. There is a big difference. And as far as stacking goes I would use the phera you have at the beginning of the cycle to jumpstart your gains. If you use phera at the beginning you will have a huge increase in gains from the faster acting phera and it will give time for your test to kick in (generally takes 2-4 weeks for test to kick in). Also, the test will solidify the gains that you make from the phera.

hyperkondriac

Awards
Phera-Plex

Started taking 10mg of pheraplex, twice a day, starting today as well as the shot of test.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Started taking 10mg of pheraplex, twice a day, starting today as well as the shot of test.
I would start out at 10mgs once per day and then go up to 20 at the end of the week or the beginning of the second week and then move up to 30 if you feel like it at week 3 and 4

hyperkondriac

Awards
That sounds like a great idea - That's what I'm going to do - I brought another 10mg with me to town, but didn't take it because I was already getting that hot and a little irritable feeling.

I'll take 1 10mg tomorrow at about 11:30 with my 3rd meal.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That sounds like a great idea - That's what I'm going to do - I brought another 10mg with me to town, but didn't take it because I was already getting that hot and a little irritable feeling.

I'll take 1 10mg tomorrow at about 11:30 with my 3rd meal.
Smart move brotha. Enjoy the gains!

hyperkondriac

Awards
Phera Plex/Test

The soreness in my butt reminds me that I have extra Test flowing through my system. This is my first Test cycle.

I took 10mg PheraPlex at about 10AM - Then another 10mg around 4:30PM since I was feeling fine. Went to the circus and hung out with kids - I may not be able to do this soon as it will probably agitate the s*it out of me.

LoL

DenDestroys

Awards
Never heard of running test-e for only 8 weeks before. Why not run for 10-16 weeks? Your body would have a better time cementing the gains you make if you give it a longer time to adapt to the new mass.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
If I was to incorporate the orals, I would kickstart with the Superdrone @20mg/day for 3 weeks and use the Hdrol for the last 5 weeks to harden up and get some new gains once the test gains stagnate.

However, I would recommend just using the test and gauge how you react to it, since this is your first real cycle. This will be safer and more pleasant.

hyperkondriac

Awards
M-lmg and superdrone/phera and Test

I got a shipment of Prohormone supplements in today -

This is what I am going to take - PheraPlex 20mg, SuperDrol 20mg, M-Lmg 30mg - those three PH's for 4 weeks to kickstart the test - Then the last 4 weeks the test will solidify the gains.

I do know that this cycle can be harsh on my liver as phera and SD are both methylated. I understand this, but my last cycle I used both and I seemed to be fine. Also I am taking 1 animal pak a day, and CEL Cycle Support.

Nolva/Clomid for PCT and life is good - Right?:dump:

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Skip the max LMG crap and go with either SD or Phera. Don't stack a bunch of stuff together. Just enjoy the test. And yeah, 20mg Nolva + 50mg Clomid is a good PCT combo. Get some hcg for on-cycle use as well.

Stiffy

Banned
Awards
This is what I am going to take - PheraPlex 20mg, SuperDrol 20mg, M-Lmg 30mg - those three PH's for 4 weeks to kickstart the test :
that is way to much for a kickstart. The superdrol alone would be enough. And you should run the test for atleast 12-16 weeks.

hyperkondriac

Awards
I'm going to cut out the m-lmg and the superdrol and just take the phera to kickstart - I'm keeping the test at 8 weeks. Week 1 almost down.

hyperkondriac

Awards
What's the deal with my emotions? I have been feeling depressed today, and I have not been able to concentrate for crap on anything really. It started after I started taking the test-e. I don't want to quit, is my estrogen levels too high maybe? I took 20mg of Nolvadex a minute ago to try and offset the moodiness feelings - I need to get some Letro I believe.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you are all over the place on this thread I would just calm down and try to enjoy my cycle. I've never heard of taking nolvadex for depression or moodiness.

hyperkondriac

Awards
HyperKondriac - I don't know - I am in touch with my emotions, and I feel everything. I have noticed a bit of sadness the past few days - I'm ready to get huge and feel good again.

johnnyblues

Awards
Day one of week 2 for me. 20mg phera on training days, 3 x week, 90 mgs propadrol divided into 3 doses on off days. 200mgs test enanthate , once a week.
Running the phera for the first 4 weeks and non methyls the last 8 weeks.
Up 4 lbs in 8 days and feel great (increased my calorie intake by 900 a day the 1st week and adding another 800 daily this week)
This is my first prohormone cycle stacked with test. I'm very impressed so far.
Good Luck!

hyperkondriac

Awards
Purchased some HCG to help with testicular atrophy.

Had a good leg workout today - hit 325 6 times on squats which was nice - No noticeable gains as of yet - except I am up about 4-5 pounds since I started as well.

hyperkondriac

Awards
squats

Great workout yesterday - I hit 365lbs 3 times squatting - here's what it looked like

135lbs X 13
225lbs X 13
275lbs X 13
315lbs X 10 (that is great for me)
365lbs X 3 (I was being very careful because I've never done that much b4)
315lbs X 8

I had thigh spasms later in the day, it was awesome!!!!!

hyperkondriac

Awards
stretch marks

Starting to get a bit of a stretch mark on my right armpit region by my chest... Is this a bad thing?

Stiffy

Banned
Awards
I also get that same type of stretch mark. I use lots of cocoa butter lotion on my pits when I start bulking.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Could be the nolvadex...always makes me feel more depressed(not just the pct itself as ive tried other SERMs too)

hyperkondriac

Awards
Ok guys - I have another question - Here it is 4:39AM - I don't sleep like I used to. I wake up several times in the middle of the night and get up. I can usually make it back to sleep. But I always get up around 5:30AM now -

My question is - Does testosterone affect sleeping patterns?

Spooly

Spooly

Awards

dude were in the same boat after ending my 3rd week of test my stash spot somehow broke my fckin vial:censored: so i only have my second vial left thats 5 weeks. i stacked it with x-tren for a kick start on my gains .im on my fith week so tren is done but the test must be kicken in cause i feel good and strong im sure we both will still benifit being are first:drive: and for sleep problems hell yeah i just bup melatonin

hyperkondriac

Awards
dude were in the same boat after ending my 3rd week of test my stash spot somehow broke my fckin vial:censored: so i only have my second vial left thats 5 weeks. i stacked it with x-tren for a kick start on my gains .im on my fith week so tren is done but the test must be kicken in cause i feel good and strong im sure we both will still benifit being are first:drive: and for sleep problems hell yeah i just bup melatonin
I've been taking melatonin, 5htp, velarian root, AND GABA at night - I took only 5 valarian root caps last night and it took longer than normal to get to sleep. I definitely have a different sleeping pattern on this stuff.

I just started my 5th week as well. I think my allergies are bothering me though cause I've been kind of under the weather, but I do feel nice and strong.

hyperkondriac

Awards
Added Deca Durabolin to my cycle - I'm extending my cycle to 12 weeks, maybe 16 weeks? Good? Bad? Any thoughts? Also thinking about adding Trenbolone. Any thoughts there?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Added Deca Durabolin to my cycle - I'm extending my cycle to 12 weeks, maybe 16 weeks? Good? Bad? Any thoughts? Also thinking about adding Trenbolone. Any thoughts there?
Slow down dude. Didn't you say this is your first Test cycle? So I'm assuming its also your first injection cycle too, right? If so, stick with Phera kickstart, Test for 12 weeks - thats it. How much Deca are you taking? Its usually ok to add this too but I wouldnt have on a first run. If the test doesn't seem to be enough, just up the dose. Stay away from Tren for this cycle. Maybe your third or fourth cycle down the road you can consider it.

hyperkondriac

Awards
1st injection cycle

Slow down dude. Didn't you say this is your first Test cycle? So I'm assuming its also your first injection cycle too, right? If so, stick with Phera kickstart, Test for 12 weeks - thats it. How much Deca are you taking? Its usually ok to add this too but I wouldnt have on a first run. If the test doesn't seem to be enough, just up the dose. Stay away from Tren for this cycle. Maybe your third or fourth cycle down the road you can consider it.
I'm done with the Phera kickstart and I really have not 'felt' the test kick in after over 5 weeks now. I am definitely getting more defined/stronger looking - But I have not noticed much strength gains as of yet. My back exercises I have noticed some strength increases... I am able to make my back super sore for the past 4 back workouts.

Deca I'm taking 200mg every 3-4 days along with the test at 250mg every 3-4 days... I have all these prohormones too in my arsenal, and I'll be honest, I started taking LGI Pro-Stanivar (Halodrol/Superdrol) and Purus M14-D (Epi/m14ad) too much? Yes.

tigerbunny

Awards
I'm done with the Phera kickstart and I really have not 'felt' the test kick in after over 5 weeks now. I am definitely getting more defined/stronger looking - But I have not noticed much strength gains as of yet. My back exercises I have noticed some strength increases... I am able to make my back super sore for the past 4 back workouts.

Deca I'm taking 200mg every 3-4 days along with the test at 250mg every 3-4 days... I have all these prohormones too in my arsenal, and I'll be honest, I started taking LGI Pro-Stanivar (Halodrol/Superdrol) and Purus M14-D (Epi/m14ad) too much? Yes.
Dude,

If i were you i would back off all of the orals right now. No sense putting your liver through hell for months straight when you have access to injectables. I would just stick with the test and save the other stuff for later cycles. As was said above, up the test if you want more gear, but stick to 1 compound at a time so you have an idea of what exactly to do if sides do show up.

And don't run tren + deca at the same time ever untill you have run each by itself first.

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
You're doing too much crap for your first run. IMO. Keep it simple, that way you know what works and what doesn't, your body will thank you too.

dsc08c

Awards
jesus christ op, wtf is the matter with you?

phera
superdrol
max-lmg
halodrol
epi

test-e
deca

if you cant use steroids responsibly then dont use them at all you ****ing junkie retard.

hyperkondriac

Awards
LoL - Thanks for the advice - It's quite funny when we start talking about schedule 3 felony substances being used 'responsibly'

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LoL - Thanks for the advice - It's quite funny when we start talking about schedule 3 felony substances being used 'responsibly'
This is probably the most ignorant post that I have ever seen. What is funny about that?

hyperkondriac

Awards
ummmm

This is probably the most ignorant post that I have ever seen. What is funny about that?
Ummmm - Yes, call it 'roid rage' ---- WANNA GO WANNA GO?? ahh man I'm just kidding - GIVE ME SOME FOOD!

hyperkondriac

Awards
Yeah anyways.... Back on to the subject ----

Ok - Thanks for the advice about the orals - for some reason I thought that since I was taking test that it would be ok to go another round with orals - But I decided that my liver is the main thing being damaged by the orals, so I quit taking all the pills ----

I am taking deca @ 400mg a week now on top of the test @ 500mg a week. Yes this is my first inject cycle, and yes I know that I should just do the test only and see how it affects me - But I'm not.

I'm also started taking clenbuterol yesterday - shaky hand syndrome -

I think I'm starting to feel the test kicking in finally after 6 weeks.

I had a great workout today, and yesterday I took free samples from controlled labs (4 different products) pre/during/post workout and I had one of the best ones I've had in a while.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Jesus christ bro. why not just take everything you can buy?

seriously you have to have the most fcked up cycle ive ever seen. a little planning goes a long way. if your going to take something keep it steady the gains will be alot better. If i were you i wouldve just done

test 500mg week 1-12
deca (if your going to use it) 400mg week 1-8

maybe h-drol 75mg week 1-5

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
I hope no one with an easily impressionable mind reads this.

OP, do you even have a goal for this cycle? You're all over the map. If you're lucky enough to get this cycle under your belt in good health id certainly hope you plan the next one (if there is one). Any planning at all would suffice. Hope all goes well.

hyperkondriac

Awards
I have some type of disorder I'm sure -

This is what my cycle is
Test-e - 500mg/wk week 1-12 (maybe 16)
Deca - - 400mg/wk week 5-13

soooslick

Awards
get more test if u run deca-- that **** shuts u down. run test atleast 2 weeks after the deca. and im not too familiar with tren yet cuz my doc dont write it. only does human grade.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Id say run the test for 10-12 weeks, not 16. Plus, i wouldnt add the Trenbolone, the Deca will be fine.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about being a month late, but adding Deca was a huge mistake and addign Tren would be an even bigger mistake. 19-nors should be used carefully once you actually need them and fully understand them. They are much more suppressive than other AAS and can cause a whole ****load of complicated sides, due to their progestigenic nature.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry about being a month late, but adding Deca was a huge mistake and addign Tren would be an even bigger mistake. 19-nors should be used carefully once you actually need them and fully understand them. They are much more suppressive than other AAS and can cause a whole ****load of complicated sides, due to their progestigenic nature.
No your not too late, I believe the OP just finished getting his new Liver Transplant !!

hyperkondriac

Awards
deca/test

Everythings been going great! Great workouts! Great Size, Great Strength.

I am bigger and stronger. Acne, increased aggression(not in a bad way) and sweating alot are the only sides I'm experiencing, that I know of. A little nipple sensitivity or pain when I push on them. I'm using .2mg letro every day right now for that. I'm trying to hurry up and get done with the deca before I run out of the test so I am putting a bunch of deca in the rig at a time, 1.5ml instead of 1ml. :=):006: