Nolva during cycle

40 in 12

Awards
I was planning to take my first short today of Test today, but alot of **** needs to be taken care of this week, so i decided to take the week off from lifting to give body a break before comin back and hitting it hard while on the juice. Im running:

Test eth 500mg/wk 1-10
Dbol 30mg/wk 1-4
Clomid PCT with nolva on hand

Anyways i wondering if i could run nolva ED through out the cycle to minimize bloat? Would this hinder my gains at all? Is it worth the extra nolva?

Also i was wondering how long should i wait after comin off before i start my ECA/Clen stack (2weeks/2weeks)...

Any input appreciated ;)

size

Awards
  • Established
If you are prone to gyno then I would use nolvadex ed. If you are not sure but do not want to risk it then use the nolvadex. If not then I would only begin to use the nolvadex if needed.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Several things I have read says there is NO evidence of Tamoxifen hindering gains, of course I can't find it now though...:D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Nolva shouldn't hinder gains at all. Nolva doesn't reduce plasma estrogen much at all. Its just ant-estrogenic at the hypothalamus and pituitary.

If your worried about bloat watch your carb and sodium intake. An mild dose of an AI would be better for bloat than Nolva also. Nolva can actually antagonize AVP and create more water retention for some.

40 in 12

Awards
thx everybody for your help, any input on using an ECA/clen stack after my cycle?