What NOT to do while on M1T
- 04-19-2004, 12:57 PM
Weeks ago, I roto-tilled the whole yard, just under an acre. I knew it was going to be work, didn't think twice about it even while on M1t. I got serious pumps in the forearms, shoulders, all areas to be honest. I thought I would be sore for weeks after completing the last section. Believe it or not, I wasn't sore at all the next day, and actually felt a pump that seemed to last for a few days. It's a good thing we don't have to do that again. HA HA.
- 04-19-2004, 09:58 PM
04-19-2004, 10:10 PM
04-20-2004, 03:45 PM
hmmmm, so writing a novel would probably be a bad thing too - i can't hardly hold a pencil too lond without my fingers cramping up something fierce!
glad i get to use a keyboard at work!
Similar Forum Threads
- By MuscleGauge1 in forum RecipesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2012, 09:01 AM
- By smukker in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-15-2008, 04:27 AM
- By CNizz in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 08-02-2007, 03:03 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2006, 03:48 AM
- By jarhead in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2006, 05:23 PM