Test E/Deca/Dbol

jrob24

Awards
Hi i was just trying to aquire some advice from some experienced people. I havent been on here in like a year, but im getting ready to start a cycle, been off for a year and a half, this will be my fourth cycle. I have everything in check for my test e and deca and my pct, my only question is my dbol i received this time comes in 25mg caps, so i cant break it up, and i know dbol has a 6-8 hour half life so the only way to keep it in my blood stream would be like 75mg a day which i think is too high, how would you guys take the dbol?

SemperFi9999

Awards
25mg pre-workout and another 25mg with a meal. 50mg is usually the sweet spot with dbol and adjust the dosage depending on estrogenic sides; i.e. bloat, nipple sensitivity. I'd incorporate an AI, preferably aromasin or arimidex to combat sides.

jrob24

Awards
Ok I was just worried about keeping it in my blood stream with the half life being 6-8 hours and only being able to dose 2 caps a day. I am going to be taking .5mg of armidex ED and my test and deca levels I'm keeping pretty low at 400mg of test e/week and 300mg deca/week with mon, Thursday pins. Running the deca 12 weeks and test for 14...dbol for 5-6 weeks depending on sides and results...haven't decided what I'm gonna run for pct yet, but I have nolva,arimidex,cabergoline, and letro

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Cycle Logs 36
Bulking 6
Cycle Logs 9