24 yrs old
5'8 185lbs (before cycle)
10 yrs experience
1 Cycle under belt (before this one)

1-8 Test Cyp @ 500mg/wk
3-8 Anavar @ 50mg/day
4-8 Clen ; 2 wks on / 1 wk off / 2 wks on

PCT Nolva 40/20/20/20/10

This is sort of like a spring break pack lean mass on/lose fat cycle.

I'm currently about to start my 5th wk.

Currently I'm around 194. I've cut down fat noticably, especially since starting the clen. Strength gains have been great.. setting PRs topping my 1st cycle. I'm looking bigger and cutter. Honestly, my muscles are harder than rock it even amazes me.

Started the clen @ 20mg.. it's my 6th day and I'm already taking 100mg no problem. Will probably boost it up to 120mg.

45min low-medium intensity cardio in the mornings
Heavy Lifting @ night

Support sups are cycle support, fish oil, multi-v, xtend, etc.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
good ****....wish I could get my hands on some anavar for a good price.......

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
add t3...the clen will be more effective since it slows down t4 and t3 production.

o...and lots of taurine. your gonna need it

rothyman

Awards
You should run the cyp at least 2 more weeks.
Why is this? I'm actually going 9 weeks because I have that much left of my bottle..

Just to update.. I'm up to 140mcg clen now. I just started 140 today and I got a headache. I may taper it back down to 120.

I'm weighing myself @ the gym today so I'll have results..

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Be very aware of your BP and prostate with running var and clen. Both can cause high BP, and I know for myself, var alone is good at increasing mine. Its definitely a good idea to bump down the clen since a headache is a tell tale sign of that.

Good luck ;)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Get another vial. Test cyp doesnt really hit you until weeks 5-6. You should reall be on it 10-12 weeks, preferably 12..

rothyman

Awards
Good sh!t.. so I am picking up some more. Instead of cyp, I'm getting a bottle of enth.

I'm thinking 150mg EOD. Is this what you would recommend? (Currently shooting cyp @ 500mg/wk)

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Good sh!t.. so I am picking up some more. Instead of cyp, I'm getting a bottle of enth.

I'm thinking 150mg EOD. Is this what you would recommend? (Currently shooting cyp @ 500mg/wk)
shooting it all once a week is really all you need, but most shoot 1cc 2x a week

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shoot twice a week... No more, no less for long esters... IMO

SoloScooter

Awards
There's some good advice here. Except I am not a fan of t3 as mentioned. Messing with the thyroid is asking for trouble.