Do I need to cycle it?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I've been on ARLI's Restore for 2 weeks taking 3 pills a day for a mild cut (my first ever cut, since I've always been bulking). So far no complains, no sides, I've sheed some weight but my strength not only has stayed the same as it has increased - in the end I'm happy with it. I have about 2 or 3 more weeks to go so I've a question: should I stay away from any AI and Anti-cortisol for the same time I was on or can I keep on taking an Anti-cortisol? And if I should cycle, how can I boost my testosterone and reduce my cortisol?

P.S.: I've posted it here because either the Anti-aromatase (6-bromo) and the Anti -Cortisol (Methyl-bAT) are hormone related products.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
P.S.: I've posted it here because either the Anti-aromatase (6-bromo) and the Anti -Cortisol (Methyl-bAT) are hormone related products.
these are not steroids.

the supplement section will be more helpful

Broly

Awards
  • Established
If 6-bromoandrostenedione, wich directly converts to 6-bromotestosterone isn't a steroid is the same as saying that formestane or 1-AD isn't a steroid, and we all know they are and how powerfull steroids they are, even though they aren't forms of testosterone/progestin/DHT.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
If 6-bromoandrostenedione, wich directly converts to 6-bromotestosterone isn't a steroid is the same as saying that formestane or 1-AD isn't a steroid, and we all know they are and how powerfull steroids they are, even though they aren't forms of testosterone/progestin/DHT.
like it said, ud get more help in the supplement section

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I'll try, but I still think that someone who understands how a cycle should be done and is used to work with SERM's, AI's and cortisol blockers should know better how to work with this.
But I've already posted it in the supplement section

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't anyone can answer me? Neither here or on the supplement section I've recived any answer