Supplements while on PH/DS

BIG MEATY

Awards
Quick question here. Been hunting around for quite a while on here and can't find my answer, although I'm sure it's been addressed a thousand times.

Do I need to cycle OFF all my pre and post workout supps before and during a Havoc cycle? (or any cycle for that matter)

Currently taking:
Pre-workout- USP labs Jacked/Whey
Post workout-Kre-Alkyln/Beta Alanine/Vit C and E/ Whey of course

Other staple supps throughout day: Fish/flax oil/ multivitamin, glucosamine/chondroitin, whey.

I already know I need Cycle Support and PCT stuff, just wondering if I need to stop the stimulants/NO and creatine.

Thanks to whoever can help

axe333

Awards
no you should be good don't worry about ur other supplememnts u have a great suppelment start i wouldn't change anything

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Don't need to. Creatine would be better in PCT though.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I think that creatine can be run straight through, and cycled year round. The same goes for most PCT supps, whether you are on or not they help with muscle growth and maintenence. I have found that doing this decreases any shut-down amd maximizes recovery post cycle. Things like T8, SA, RLA, L-Carnitine, Resveratrol, and Creatine can be run year round with good affect on muscle. JMO and I hope that helps you.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I think that creatine can be run straight through, and cycled year round. The same goes for most PCT supps, whether you are on or not they help with muscle growth and maintenence. I have found that doing this decreases any shut-down amd maximizes recovery post cycle. Things like T8, SA, RLA, L-Carnitine, Resveratrol, and Creatine can be run year round with good affect on muscle. JMO and I hope that helps you.
True, to each their own on creatine cycles.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Quick question here. Been hunting around for quite a while on here and can't find my answer, although I'm sure it's been addressed a thousand times.

Do I need to cycle OFF all my pre and post workout supps before and during a Havoc cycle? (or any cycle for that matter)

Currently taking:
Pre-workout- USP labs Jacked/Whey
Post workout-Kre-Alkyln/Beta Alanine/Vit C and E/ Whey of course

Other staple supps throughout day: Fish/flax oil/ multivitamin, glucosamine/chondroitin, whey.

I already know I need Cycle Support and PCT stuff, just wondering if I need to stop the stimulants/NO and creatine.

Thanks to whoever can help
Looks good to me bud.

Just watch blood pressure with jacked, if you get headaches or anything, drop the jacked.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You really shouldn't need the jack3d during the cycle but, to each his own. I would personally save it for PCT just in case you need that extra kick while trying to recover.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
You really shouldn't need the jack3d during the cycle but, to each his own. I would personally save it for PCT just in case you need that extra kick while trying to recover.
i say go all out, balls to the wall!

BIG MEATY

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. I will save jacked for pct (coming off that will totally suck) and see how the epi affects my workouts. I'm running a mild compound now because I'm aiming for 8% BF by May 1st. Gonna cycle epi (with moderate calories) and then cut after that, so I'm just hoping to recomp a little. I'm saving my harder core stuff for the fall (M-drol/Phera)

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude you don't NEED the other supps while on cycle (except for the super staples such as whey, multivitamin, fish oil, etc.). I would save the jacked and creatine for PCT as it will help you solidify gains and the jacked will be a MUCH NEEDED kick in the a** during PCT to help you keep lifting strong. Goodluck man.