first test cycle, tren-250?

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
I have a bottle of tren-250 kicking around.. Is that alright to stack it with my first 10-12 wk test cycle? I was thinking the first 4-6 weeks Id run it.

Most people use mdrol/pplex/dbol/deca.. im trying not to break the bank.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Bro for ur first test e cycle. only run the test. U need to see how ur body responds to the test alone. Trust me when I say Tren is the nectar of the gods... but it has tough sides for allot of peeps

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Once u get sides u need to know what drug is causing them.. test only and enjoy the ride. Test E is my all time fav.!!!

Juiced

Awards
I have a bottle of tren-250 kicking around.. Is that alright to stack it with my first 10-12 wk test cycle? I was thinking the first 4-6 weeks Id run it.

Most people use mdrol/pplex/dbol/deca.. im trying not to break the bank.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks
DEFF DONT INCLUDE THE TREN!!!

For your first cycle always run just straight Test. You need to see how you react to test first since it needs to be the base of every injectable cycle. Tren is a serious steroid with some serious sides.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Nsmoney have u run the tren-250 before?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
And guys come on he's clearly not talking about injectable tren here....

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
Thanks for the comments bros. much appreciated.

I've run pplex a few times, mdrol, Xtreme tren by tri-city chem (which was the sh*t), trenadrol, and xtren. I just picked up the Tren-250 because it was the only thing I could find..

Ive had my share of oral cycles and Im done, graduated from that. I probably will just run the Test Eth solo for my first, but I want some big gains so I dont have to run another cycle all year so Ive considered stacking it with deca or some other compound. Test solo should put a good 15-20 lbs if I eat and train right.

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
and the tren-250 is the 19-nor I believe, same as Xtren.