SuperDrone LV Pulse starts next week

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Ordered a bottle of SDrone LV. Just wanted to post up what my cycle will look like so maybe i can get some help tweaking it. I am going for a lean bulk, or just lean out a bit while keeping muscle.

6 week run 10-20mg MWF depending on sides and gains

SUPPORT SUPPS:
Preloaded Milk thistle but am going to order some Liverjuice
Multi Vitamin
Glucosamine
Fish Oil
Flaxseed
Super Cissus

PCT:
All Support supps
DHEA
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 10/10/10/10

Routine:
M- Chest/Tri's
T- Legs
W- Back/bi's
Th- Chest
F- Legs/Shoulders

Diet: This is pretty much what i eat everyday

8:45am
25g protein shake w/ 1000mg cissus

10am
3 whole eggs
3 turkey bacons
2 slices sandwich turkey meat
1 whole wheat english muffin or half whole wheat bagel or toast

12pm
25g protein shake

1pm Jacked or N.O. xplode

2:40pm
25g protein shake w/ NP BCAAs

3:30pm
chicken breast w/ mixed green vegetables

5pm

6:15pm

8:30pm

10:30pm

12:30am
1 cup cottage cheese.

Now that i see it all typed up I think I need more cal and carbs and food over shakes.
I also have a bottle of DCP and Leviathan Reloaded I am considering stacking with all this.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed interested to see how you like the pulse with Superdrone LV since I might have some.

Question: What do you plan on taking on either your off nights or nightly?

I agree add more whole food and add a little variety. Except for one meal it is either a protein shake or chicken with a few vegetables lol. How about some tuna, turkey, lean beef, steak, bison, or deer.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
subbed, im on day 3 of sd lv good luck brother!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang man. excellent i am in. let me know how you like the liver juice too.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting to see how this works out. I read a post over a phf where one dude said it felt like anadrol.
now all we need are some logs on the lv turinabol.

have you thought about trying the lv formestane? I'm curious as to how well it works over the transdermal.

oh, and least I forget, I'm for LIQUA VADE FURA!

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Subbed interested to see how you like the pulse with Superdrone LV since I might have some.

Question: What do you plan on taking on either your off nights or nightly?

I agree add more whole food and add a little variety. Except for one meal it is either a protein shake or chicken with a few vegetables lol. How about some tuna, turkey, lean beef, steak, bison, or deer.
Everynight I plan on taking Melatonin for sleep other than that. Just all my support supps. I may take some tauine or add in a AI, but have to wait and see on how bad the sides are. If you have any suggestions, please let me know as i may have overlooked some stuff.
As for the food, I do usually mix it up with lean grnd turkey, lean steak, fish, shirmp. probably throw in some small potatos and maybe beans.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well when I did my pulse I think 6-Bromo nightly really helped specifically Hyperdrol-X2 but I used epi. Libido was a problem though... it was too high lol. Just something to think about looking into.

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Well when I did my pulse I think 6-Bromo nightly really helped specifically Hyperdrol-X2 but I used epi. Libido was a problem though... it was too high lol. Just something to think about looking into.
Def will check it out. Thanks. What was the mg your were dosing at?

Are you using Bulk Super Cissus and if thats what your mixing in your shake can you taste it in there or no?
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/uspowders/bulk-super-cissus-rx-100-grams.html Is what Im using at the moment in my shakes. I can hardly taste it. Great stuff IMO. but I recently ordered some more, but accidently ordered the wrong one, which is http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/cissus-powder-100-grams.html
And I think I have tried it before and it tasted horible in my shake.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def will check it out. Thanks. What was the mg your were dosing at?

I was taking 1 HD-X2 a night which is 50mg of 6-Bromo but wouldnt have minded 25mg of 6-Bromo if it had been available at the time.

Treasure86

Awards
How long did it take to arrive after you ordered it? I'm anxious as I am about to start the same pulse!

FAMOUSX1

Awards
I ordered it on sat. The 13th. And its still not here. I'm hoping it will be here by this sat. Otherwise I will have to push it out another week. I believe its comming from OR. And I live in cali. Should take too long. Originally I was going to run MDrol but I decide to wait a week or two and try this out.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
subbed!

subbed, im on day 3 of sd lv good luck brother!
Iron...have you taken SD in pill form, if you have how's the SD LV in comparision to that, if you can compare since your only on day 3 or 4 now?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine took 7 days and I live about as far away as u can(GA).

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Quick off topic question...I have a half bottle of AX perfect cycle which I think is about 2 or 3 yrs old. but it does not have an expiration date. Could it still be good?

ulfur

Awards
Liver Juice

dang man. excellent i am in. let me know how you like the liver juice too.
Not to bad of stuff, taste is ok almost like maple bar but a little chemically. I just hope it works :hitit:

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Just ordered another bottle of SDLV and LiverJuice!
Why not right.!?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sub

trojanman1016

Awards
6 weeks isnt that too much, i was talking to a rep and they said never to cycle SD for more than 4. but either way im really excited to see your results, i hope eveything goes great!!

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Well I wouldn't or recommend running it for 6 weeks straight on a norm cycle, but I'm pulsing. So under the research I have been doing it seem gains are slower yet alittle easier to maintain thru pct and also recover.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i doubt you'd need clomid and nolva for PCT, but looks good. melatonin may not be enough for GH support, but i'm not sure its needed for SD. rock this one.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LV Fura would be off the hook

FAMOUSX1

Awards
LV epi.
LV tren.

What are some good blood pressure supps.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Celery seed extract or Hawthorn Berry for BP, I had to stop the SD LV due to high BP even though I am on prescription meds and celery seed, so be very careful and monitor your BP daily, dont go by how u feel.......

FAMOUSX1

Awards
You have a BP monitor or you just check your pulse count? Maybe I will have to goto walgreen Or CVS and use that machine you put your arm in LOL.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have a BP monitor or you just check your pulse count? Maybe I will have to goto walgreen Or CVS and use that machine you put your arm in LOL.
If u have small arms... I think it is any arm over 13 inches might give an inaccurate reading.