Melanotan II powder to liquid?

rhodesb11

Awards
wheres the best place to get bacteriostatic water?

hulky10

Awards
Stay away from melanotan. Im half italian and one single small dose made me break out in freckles.... I dont care if you paid 1000 dollars for it... throw it out.

rhodesb11

Awards
Stay away from melanotan. Im half italian and one single small dose made me break out in freckles.... I dont care if you paid 1000 dollars for it... throw it out.
If you would have done your research prior to injecting something into your body, you would know that this occurs 90% of the time...for ANYONE who uses it. It goes away once you cycle off.

rhodesb11

Awards
no. yes. no
Dumbest **** I've ever heard. Its not illegal. So if I were to ask a good place to get protein would that be wrong too? Cuz i'm sure i'd get 3000 responses telling me nutraplanet is the way to go. Can we clarify what I'm allowed to ask?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bac water is consisdered a "research chemical"....FDA is cracking down on ppl selling it. a lot of stores sold it but they all pulled it off their shelves

dpfisher

I think it's still sold on Amazon (I am guessing I won't get banned for this... cause seriously this isn't some UG lab...)

hulky10

Awards
If you would have done your research prior to injecting something into your body, you would know that this occurs 90% of the time...for ANYONE who uses it. It goes away once you cycle off.
I did my research amigo. And took my chances... and im betting theres more intelligence in my newly aquired (2 month old) facial freckles.

Stay away from this drug.

And oh yea rhodes..... why dont YOU go do your research. My face is all the research I need.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I did my research amigo. And took my chances... and im betting theres more intelligence in my newly aquired (2 month old) facial freckles.

Stay away from this drug.

And oh yea rhodes..... why dont YOU go do your research. My face is all the research I need.
I'm half italian too. I was under the impression that the darker your skin type, the less freckles you will develop.

I have ordered some and wish to try it. What was your single dose? I plan on starting at .25mg.

Did you have freckles to begin with? Have you had skin damage in the past?

Some people gain 4-5 freckles and darker moles and some people break out like dalmations.

Budlite74

Awards
ive taken it a few times, nothing went wrong with me.

xink

Awards
  • Established
Do you have to pin with this or are there other options now?

X

xink

Awards
  • Established
yea inject only at this time
Ahh... Sucks. I'm not ready for that. ;)

I definitely want to try this though, I'm very white and very sensitive to the sun - I ready an article on this that stated it was developed to help protect people from the sun by providing a good base tan.

It sucks because I love being outside and love going to the beach, etc. but have to limit my time in the sun and have to COVER myself with sunscreen. Blows.

Budlite74

Awards
I had my wife do it too, you use insulin pins, very small, dont feel a thing

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Ahh... Sucks. I'm not ready for that. ;)

I definitely want to try this though, I'm very white and very sensitive to the sun - I ready an article on this that stated it was developed to help protect people from the sun by providing a good base tan.

It sucks because I love being outside and love going to the beach, etc. but have to limit my time in the sun and have to COVER myself with sunscreen. Blows.
using an insulin pin is easier than putting on cream or swallowing a pill.

Its a half inch long and you can barely see it, its so thin. You literally dont feel anything whatsoever at all. I wouldn't even think of it as an injection..its more like a prick.

All you have to do is take you vial and transfer water from one vial into the melanotan vial. Slide a pin into it, swipe yourself with alcohol, pin and done. It takes 30 seconds and you can't mess up anything.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trufitnessman2022 Supplement Logs 3
Trufitnessman2022 Supplement Logs 0
MadStax Anabolics 4
Codybenz Anabolics 18
Kronic Supplements 8